It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PC weirdness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
At the risk of sounding insane, has anyone else experienced their computer reacting to their intentions BEFORE any actual physical contact with the mouse/keyboard is made? On several occasions I have formed a mental intention about something, only to have it executed at once by my old pc (Windows XP) I am not particularly pc literate, although I do know certain programs very well.

Yesterday I was viewing a site I had set to large size print months ago (my eyesight is not good), but found the page was TOO large, resulting in the print not being centered, & wondered casually whether I should adjust it smaller; instantly it jumped down to small print; my hands were not on the mouse or keyboard.

On other occasions I have had a subject matter in mind, only to find the search engine take me to various relevant pages, without any action on my part. And at times I have noticed an odd, sharp tingle in the skin of my "mouse hand" almost like a mild electrical shock. ( I do not suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome or anything like it; have done yoga for years & am in good health.)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
At the risk of sounding insane, has anyone else experienced their computer reacting to their intentions BEFORE any actual physical contact with the mouse/keyboard is made? On several occasions I have formed a mental intention about something, only to have it executed at once by my old pc (Windows XP) I am not particularly pc literate, although I do know certain programs very well.

Yesterday I was viewing a site I had set to large size print months ago (my eyesight is not good), but found the page was TOO large, resulting in the print not being centered, & wondered casually whether I should adjust it smaller; instantly it jumped down to small print; my hands were not on the mouse or keyboard.

On other occasions I have had a subject matter in mind, only to find the search engine take me to various relevant pages, without any action on my part. And at times I have noticed an odd, sharp tingle in the skin of my "mouse hand" almost like a mild electrical shock. ( I do not suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome or anything like it; have done yoga for years & am in good health.)

What are you drinking and can you please send me some ???

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

Interesting thread, I was thinking of doing a thread on paranormal computers, based on the theory that if cell phones can do it why not computers lol . When setting an old model up a few years ago, I heard it say in an American woman's voice . "I can hear you". It never happened again and seemed spooky.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If you think you're telekinetic: 1) Record it. 2) Post it here.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It's probable that the web page hadn't finished fully loading, and when it did you saw it adjust font to what you had the page set to in the past
edit on 17-7-2015 by Bovah2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I don't think I am telekinetic; & as it happens so unexpectedly & rarely i n the context of the great number of hours I spend at the pc each day, there is no way I can record it. . . .I was thinking more on the lines of some new technology that can perhaps read intentions??

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

my did something today I've never seen it do it switched videos in the middle of watching one.I see it as a glitch as now if it does happen again then I will be suspect.
although I have had a lot of synchronicitie's lately not sure what that's about

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If so, I don't think XP will be driving that technology. : p

I've not heard of a thing, and like someone said.. record it if possible. Otherwise it just sounds unreal. If running an old computer, maybe it's completing mouse clicks or keyboard input like.. 10 minutes after you did it. ; )

Otherwise.. no idea. If it could truly read intention, it's tech and software, and unless it's programmed weird, it should do it every time. Not whenever it feels like it.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Can you please prove it? People wont belive you if you just tell them what happend. Give us more info.

top topics

join