It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Iran nuked Israel..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marcus069
Would this then make them the envy of the muslim world? Would even the Sunnis rejoice at this event?

How can Iran nuke Israel while it's allies are all surrounding Israel ? What kind of logic is this ! Yes a considerable of allies of Iran are Sunnies.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aryameher

You are deluded.
You rail on me for eating parasitic rhetoric but proceed to spew forth an entire post that sounds like it was written by a Quds force political officer. You got so caught up in your own vomit that you missed the entire point.

When your country has no nukes you can talk a big game and issue threats and profess how you would send any invasion away blah blah blah...World leaders look upon that for what it is, populist rhetoric.
When you have nukes. You dont get to make those kinds of threats. People take you seriously when you have the capacity to carry it out and when they take you seriously your country gets put on real target lists and real plans are developed to melt your entire population in a nuclear fireball. Sub patrols get directed at your coast line and missiles and bombs get pointed in your direction. When you move military units people pay attention and they respond by moving their own forces. If you even think of carrying out an attack without asking other nuclear powers you run the risk of setting it all off. You think the Russians do anything military without sending signals to the west that its not directed at them? Do you think the West did not make it clear to the Russians when it attacked Iraq what was taking place? No one wants the guy with the nuke to get upset. No one wants the guy with the nuke to be a crazy maladjusted religious theocratic type.
You think your country is stepping up and gaining the freedom to act unilaterally but that's not what happens. You are actually getting into a position that limits what you can do because the stakes are so high. The minute Iran becomes a functional Nuclear power Israel will announce it has been one for decades and the whole idea of eliminating them from the map goes out the window.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Of also note, all the big players had just went through a costly world war and where in no position to fight the US, especially as the US didn't join til the end and was still in pretty damn good shape militarily. Plus due to our being the only ones with nukes at the time, after we bombed Japan we were the scariest kids on the block.

Iran is a piddly little # country that the world could put down with little to no personal cost if they decided to.

I posit that Iran knows all this and despite everyone's desire to believe otherwise the country will not suicidally martyr itself over Israel.
I like it when you used the word "world" instead of US . the world is this : en.wikipedia.org...

don't you dare using "world" instead of US and it's little terrorist allies (Israel and saudiz) again , alright ?

Iran is a piddly little shyte country eh ? thats exactly why we're humiliating you left and right . Syria ? thumbs up . Iraq ? that went so well for ya . Afghanistan ? not at all in our hands .

ME is in our hands and you can't do crap about . how about that ? we rule here alright ? and hey , did you know that Iran had a hand in helping Ukrainian pro-russian forces ? wink .

go read some wikileaks sweety . for 30 years this little shyte country has busted you , it was time you took action if you had the balls . what did you do instead ? lifted all sanctions for 10 years of inspections .

don't get tough on us pal . we saved them (jews) in babylon , where were you then ? yeah . non-existent . we saved them from hitler . where were you then ?

after 7000 years of domination we have had our dark side of history during the past 300 years . but thats it .

it's new era . embrace it .

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

You really have a strange view of history and the current situation in the middle east. First let's start with it an trying to take on the US Iran isn't that stupid. They've already had naval encounters and it didn't go well for them. Speaking from a military standpoint only take at most a couple of months but more likely weeks to remove their miltary.

Now as far as control of the middle east that prize goes to the Saudis they were able to take Iran out the picture long ago. Even with it and resurgence with suthis you see what Saudis are doing once again.

And last we come to your weird version of history and protecting jews. You do realize that babalon invaded the area twice and took Jews as slaves don't you? Not sure how this helped the Jews exactly in your strange version of history.

Now to stay on topic Iran is not going to nuke Israel that would be suicide for them and they know it. This is just paranoia on the Israelis part. They have been surrounded by hostile nations for so long they don't trust anyone.
edit on 7/25/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I would not be at all surprised to learn that Israel had enough nukes to obliterate the rest of the world, and the means of delivery, MAD doctrine has its uses, I notice since 1945 there have been no conventional wars in Europe, 70 years of no wars!
I did not type 'peace' Europe had the cold war, longest non war in history.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You really have a strange view of history and the current situation in the middle east. First let's start with it an trying to take on the US Iran isn't that stupid. They've already had naval encounters and it didn't go well for them. Speaking from a military standpoint only take at most a couple of months but more likely weeks to remove their miltary.

Now as far as control of the middle east that prize goes to the Saudis they were able to take Iran out the picture long ago. Even with it and resurgence with suthis you see what Saudis are doing once again.

And last we come to your weird version of history and protecting jews. You do realize that babalon invaded the area twice and took Jews as slaves don't you? Not sure how this helped the Jews exactly in your strange version of history.

Now to stay on topic Iran is not going to nuke Israel that would be suicide for them and they know it. This is just paranoia on the Israelis part. They have been surrounded by hostile nations for so long they don't trust anyone.

it's not babalon its called babylon . "Y" and "A" are no where near each other both in computer keyboard and standard Qwerty phone keyboards .

in my strange view , i spell the damn city alright .

www.thestarofthemagi.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

and here is what would happen if we didn't :

www.jewishjournal.com...

the naval incidence dates back to 2 decades ago when Iranian Army was already stretched in an 8 year long war . shooting Iranian airliner was in the same era . says a lot about fairplay . you guys are the man . wink .

it'll be very easy to start a new war , fire a single hollow-point 5.56 nato bullet into Iranian waters and there goes the war . be sure you'll not the one who ends it this time .

but here is the question ? why not giving peace a chance ? whats with all this fuzz and chest beating ?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Babylon was not in my spell checker on my phone there Gramer nazi. I've added it now for you feel special. Your hostility towards the west almost borders on sociopathic it's ok take a deep breath everything will be fine. The US isn't trying to start a war with Iran this is your local media and their propaganda. Iran would never be stupid enough to fire on a US vessel it wouldn't end well for iran. They know this most of their naval fleet is whatever they can find that floats the airforce is in major disrepair to sanctions and there army is currently outdated still using Soviet equipment. So brat your chest all you like what it an would do but it won't happen.

Now as for peace in case you didn't notice that's what the US is doing with the treaty. The only one that seems to think otherwise is you and israel.

Oh and one more thing Cyrus the great you have me laughing there is no historical context for him anywhere but the Hebrew bible. The decree was never found. And even then you can't say he saved the Jews by releasing them from captivity come on now. That is simply fighting a wrong Babylon had done already. Seems like your sources are either Iran or Israel very strange.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Here's another question -
What if a terrorist organization nuked Israel or even a US city for example.
The organization would be multinational stemming from 4 to 6 different countries.
Would we realistically retaliate with nuclear weapons? Even if it had absolutely nothing to do with their native governments.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I think that's the point though, free will and submission to the one true god

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join