It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones & Leann Mcadoo - coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is a weird connection/observation that I had years back but never found anyone talking about it EVER....So of course I want to put it here! I've looked into this and have never found anything, it's weird to me

Btw I watch AJ almost everyday. So some yrs ago I remember Alex jones randomly saying in one of his shows that if you google "Alex jones" there is some woman with his name in a different country and how she is very attractive, etc, etc. for some reason that day I was like 'hey I'm googling that!'

Fast forward to a yr or two'ish ago and I'm looking at Leann mcadoo thinking 'holy crap she looks identical to this lady named Alex Jones'. I guess she won some dance contest on TV and is voted one of the most "sexiest women in Wales".

Anyway, I think it is a strange thing that leann mcadoo looks like an IDENTICAL younger version of this lady, and that Alex had offhandedly mentioned that lady who shares his name. I typically do not believe in coincidences so I would like to know what you think, am I the only one who sees this? It could be nothing but I would think that there has to be more to this connection.....they look SO much alike right?

here's an image link to a google search shot: (since I cannot post an image directly for some reason)

reviewcrewtv.com...

edit on 17-7-2015 by KristinLynnxo because: post photo link

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KristinLynnxo

You really could have posted images for this thread to highlight the similarities. Not everyone wants to trudge through Google to see what you're talking about. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Eta: I flagged in hope that you or someone else will post images...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

EDIT: sorry about that. I posted a link to a screenshot in original post

edit on 17-7-2015 by KristinLynnxo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KristinLynnxo
Anyway, I think it is a strange thing that leann mcadoo looks like an IDENTICAL younger version of this lady

So when you say in caps IDENTICAL ... do you mean she has hair, eyes, ears, a nose, boobs and other similar body parts ?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Plumbduff

Wow, thanks for your amazing and helpful post!

Obviously I do not think they are identical, my bad if the caps threw off what I was trying to convey. What I mean is that they look very similar. I think she looks like a younger version of alex jones:

top topics

join