It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another murdering muslim terror attack! Will obama call it work place violence again?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Violater1 It is being investigated as an act of domestic terrorism. I am not sure what your complaints are?

...and we have a winner!!! Who had 'Domestic Terrorism'?

Well, it DID happen on our soil, so I guess in the Obama Administration's view, it is domestic.

...just more padding for the statistical numbers...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I agree,

If he was a permanent resident I see the "domestic" even if he wasn't born here, still is ironic that foreign permanent residents can come and do act of terrorism in our nation and calling the acts "domestics" the government can target all citizens born and those that are not, because our free handling of visas like it was toilet paper, thanks to the big interest behind this practices.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So, if any Muslim that picks up a gun & goes Rambo-nutso for whatever reasons can be called a terrorist under any circumstances, then logically every single Christian that ever has as well is also one, riiiiiiiiiiight hypocrites?

At the moment, the generic term "lunatic shooter" works for me. Gotta be looney tunes to gun people down in the first place.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Actually relda according to TnC you are not to ADD ANYTHING to someones post if i remember. Just be more careful next time.

And of course this wont be classified as terrorism. Obama:if i had a son like this shooter this tragedy could had been averted.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos
a reply to: marg6043

It'll be a hoot to see if Obama blames Domestic terrorists, Climate Change, The 2nd Amendment, Bush, White Privilege, Racism, Corporations or Congress (if I missed any of the 'go to' favorites, chip in) for this one.

We should start an ATS pool.

First of all, Obama is not conducting the investigation. It will either be an unbalanced person or domestic terrorism.
I am not sure any of this is a 'hoot'. I do see the conservatives using phrases like "This will be a hoot", "It will be funny to see"...it's like some kind of maniacal glee. 4 people are dead + the shooter. Instead of focusing on that, you focus on "what Obama will blame".

link   
As he starts to sing Amazing Grace.....

Never let a crisis go to waste.

link   
When I think of domestic terrorism, I lean toward the homegrown variety, rather than someone with roots in another country.

link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually relda according to TnC you are not to ADD ANYTHING to someones post if i remember. Just be more careful next time.

And of course this wont be classified as terrorism. Obama:if i had a son like this shooter this tragedy could had been averted.

Add anything? What?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

First of all, Obama is not conducting the investigation.

Don't be so sure.

link   

When I think of domestic terrorism, I lean toward the homegrown variety, rather than someone with roots in another country.

I thought domestic terrorism was a term that covered both homegrowns, and entirely stateside-targeted stuff? I mean, it's not foreign terrorism, as in terrorist acts in Kabul or something, correct?

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I agree,

If he was a permanent resident I see the "domestic" even if he wasn't born here, still is ironic that foreign permanent residents can come and do act of terrorism in our nation and calling the acts "domestics" the government can target all citizens born and those that are not, because our free handling of visas like it was toilet paper, thanks to the big interest behind this practices.

It has to do with where the terrorism takes place. If it is on US soil, it Domestic terrorism. It is not the person who is 'domestic'.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Violater1 It is being investigated as an act of domestic terrorism. I am not sure what your complaints are?

...and we have a winner!!! Who had 'Domestic Terrorism'?

Well, it DID happen on our soil, so I guess in the Obama Administration's view, it is domestic.

...just more padding for the statistical numbers...

That is the definition of terrorism on US soil.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
So, if any Muslim that picks up a gun & goes Rambo-nutso for whatever reasons can be called a terrorist under any circumstances, then logically every single Christian that ever has as well is also one, riiiiiiiiiiight hypocrites?

At the moment, the generic term "lunatic shooter" works for me. Gotta be looney tunes to gun people down in the first place.

This was a calculated assault on U.S. Marines.

Not a random act by any means.

This guy had an agenda.

If it was random, why not just shoot at any civilians?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

That is the way it should be, but If I remember well it was some bill that was hovering over congress during the Bush years that was to target "domestic" terrorism, since the 9/11 and with the patriot act the use of terrorism was expanded to include "domestic", in it.

While the bill never was passed for the homegrown terrorism by no means is already death.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Oh, relax. No one is discounting the lives lost.
The question in the OP was 'what will Obama call this?', not 'how little do you care about murdered citizens?'.

Let's be honest here, once the politicizing begins (and it will), no one, other than relatives and friends, will say a peep or even give a thought about the murdered Marines; they'll all go back to their unaffected lives, and wait for the next event that is grisly or disturbing enough to get them tweeting.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It is not based on what you think, it is a definition. And this would be homegrown, the man has been here since he was a child, is a naturalized citizen. Even if he showed up last year, it is still Domestic Terrorism.

link   

I know what the definition is, and I happen to disagree with it.

link   
It occurs to me that the only way the OP could actually know so quickly that this was a terror attack was if they were part of the planning process!!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is the part that worries me the most, as we should remember no so long ago that ISIS promised to be targeting American soldiers and families in the US

Law enforcement bulletin warned of ISIS urging jihad attacks on US soil

A law enforcement bulletin obtained by FoxNews.com warned that Islamic State fighters have increased calls for "lone wolves" to attack U.S. soldiers in America in recent months, citing one tweet that called for jihadists to find service members' addresses online and then "show up and slaughter them."

www.foxnews.com...

The terrorist, was following agendas.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You're correct. My view on it differs from the definition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join