It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another murdering muslim terror attack! Will obama call it work place violence again?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Chattanooga gunman came from a middle-class Muslim family

You guys should grab your flag (either racist one) , don white sheets and pointy hoods and round up every Muslim in the country and keep them in internment camps. Then America will be great again and reclaim the Christian moral highground it lost after Bush2, when a foreign, Muslim, darkie president took over and ruined everything for everyone.

That's the tone I get from the OP.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Obama will hear about it next week on the news

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Aww the race card, well done. Thought it'd never come out this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The "tone" of the OP clearly indicated that Violater1 would like to see things called what they are by the Obama administration (which they tend to NOT do).

That doesn't indicate racism; it indicates someone who is fed up with people in power pissing on his shoes, and telling him it's raining.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Yes, oh, yes, sometimes I wonder if some people actually like to hear when Americans are targeted by terrorist acts and rejoice in the death.

I am sure somebody or some groups are dancing in the streets as we debate the despicable death of American soldiers in our soil and by who.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Yeah, expected though.

I think the only thing he left out was Tea Party, Conservatives, or Republicans.

Maybe a throw in Cheney, Halliburton, or Koch in for good measure.

Huff Po smoker defense. Any criticism of this Presidents own words, actions, or policies is Racist.

Blah, Blah, Blah.
edit on 16-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It'll be a hoot to see if Obama blames Domestic terrorists, Climate Change, The 2nd Amendment, Bush, White Privilege, Racism, Corporations or Congress (if I missed any of the 'go to' favorites, chip in) for this one.

We should start an ATS pool.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
the reason this needs to be classified as terrorism, as it should be, ultimately has to do with the benefits for the affected soldiers. It really does matter, but only to them.

Only to them?
Really?
Really!
Your telling me that classifying this as terrorism only matters to the Military? If your in the gallery of a golf event and a muslim starts spraying everyone with gun fire, that it then Doesn't Matter to call it Terrorism? Or the victims of the Boston bombing were not casualties of Terrorism? Or the families of the woman that was beheaded in Oklahoma because she wouldn't convert to Islam, was not a victim of terrorism? Really? I think your bunnet is too tight!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

That will be fun to see who will be the scapegoat for the administration, after all issues that are of terrorist content and with Muslim ties even if is to radical groups has to be approach with kid gloves as not to offend the terrorists.

so I can only see the results, and the winner is ______________ fill the blank, everybody else but us the American people, we have to be obliged to feel guilty for the rest of our existence for being American born.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
One more incident to add to the dossier.

Friends, people, seriously - mass immigration/multiculturalism = epic fail.

Nothing good can come out of a global social engineering project which has been FOISTED upon us all, with no democratic mandate.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Or are you suggesting this terrorist killed people today because of their religion? (In which case, that acts as an excuse why, again?)

Well since our elected 'leaders' have for decades banned guns based solely on what someone might do.

I guess it's time to ban bibles/qu'rans for what someone might do.

If they are going to be consistent, but I don't see that happening.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

It's not even an unreasonable answer according to gun control proponents, who is clearly thinking how pre-emptive extra-judicial killing of US citizens rights on home soil could be accomplished with the tools available.

sorry - which gun control proponent was suggesting that, and why bring gun control into it at all??

Fixed it for ya.

and the sad thing it you actually believe that.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

You guys should grab your flag (either racist one) , don white sheets and pointy hoods and round up every Muslim in the country and keep them in internment camps. Then America will be great again and reclaim the Christian moral highground it lost after Bush2, when a foreign, Muslim, darkie president took over and ruined everything for everyone.

How Dare You! HOW DARE YOU CONTEMPTUOUSLY connect me to your degrading racial slur on this public forum!
I hope a moderator ban hammers you out of ATS! You are an evil, disgusting troll that offers nothing, nothing to this respected forum.
edit on V172015Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 16 Jul 2015 21:17:15 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Yeah coz guns are 'black'.

They should ban gun control instead of flags the DIXIECRATS created.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1 It is being investigated as an act of domestic terrorism. I am not sure what your complaints are?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The man was not an American born, that alone takes the "domestic" out of the question, at it should be.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: aorAki

How Dare You! HOW DARE YOU CONTEMPTUOUSLY connect me to your degrading racial slur on this public forum!
I hope a moderator ban hammers you out of ATS! You are an evil, disgusting troll that offers nothing, nothing to this respected forum.

That is the idea your post gave me. Maybe you should write a new post?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: reldra

The man was not an American born, that alone takes the "domestic" out of the question, at it should be.

He's a naturalized citizen. He went to elementary school here. Domestic means terrorism that occurs HERE.

Domestic terrorism
edit on 16-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I once argued with Stormdancer777 about this very classification of these types of shootings as "work place violence" versus "terrorism" - as pertaining to the Ft. Hood shooting by Hassan.

Wasn't there one in Arkansas too?

Now Chatanooga....

This is me publicly apologizing.

edit on 7/16/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

ButButBut...

....told ya so !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join