It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another murdering muslim terror attack! Will obama call it work place violence again?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

It isn't HATE is it's seen as a potential threat.
YOU should be talking DOWN on this too..www.youtube.com...

BUT hey just keep speaking and wait,you are REALLY poking a sharp stick at the WRONG people for religious superiority.
We can accept you beside us as the many years have CLEARLY shown you.
TRY to change that status quo in the name of your faith?
YOU will see.
I don't support any Christian oppressions on Islam or any faith and DO speak out as "Each have their customes we should respect" ,it's how I was brought up to believe,but without the FIRST WORDS coming out of EVERY muslims mouth, being ANYTHING but derisive of these acts ,is a disservice you do to your own on a daily basis and it will muliiply.
Each of these MORONS will mark Islam as our government has marked us.THE difference is Western forces are apex predators of the Earth NOT Eastern forces who attack us.
If they try to change that it would only lead to more carnage in EASTERN lands.
No apology would suffice for what we NOW know was done in the name of money and those who prosper as we speak LAUGH at us both.
It seems YOU have named THE WRONG SATAN!
ALL of your SUPPOSED holy warriors should have attacked those who have the most ,not those who are the meanest on the planet,a stupid strategy,DOOMED to fail.
edit on 19-7-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I always find your posts confusing, difficult to read and highly bizarre. Do you have to capitalise random words as if you're some deep-cover agent sending out orders?

Anyway, I thought you might like to see this. Let it spur your hatred and intolerance more:

The portrait emerging of Abdulazeez isn’t one of a committed Muslim or vengeful jihadist, but rather an aimless young man who came from a troubled home and struggled to hold down a job after college, said friends and law enforcement officials.

source

Poor kid and his family.
Poor victims and their families.
Poor, ill society.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The thing that makes this one different, however, is that he targeted military personnel at a military facility after having visited middle eastern countries. He may be a troubled kid from a dysfunctional family, but I believe that is secondary to what he IS.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

....and the root cause would seem to be the dysfunction which then allowed the radicalisation.
If we don't address the root causes, then the radicalisation will always occur.
I would posit that the radicalisation was secondary to what he was.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: nemonimity
It's nice that when one muslim kills a bunch of people it's time for a new crusade, but on a daily basis the christian or jewish people that kill people here in the US aren't mentioned as being such and it's just another average day for america.

I'm glad their religions don't get mentioned, people might start thinking there's something wrong with the abrahamic religions in general.

Really!
Then list, just for the last seven days, Christian organizations that have murdered non-Christians here in the U.S.!
Provide all of the links as well. You will have Zero, Nill, Ziltch, None, Nooothing!
And that's the reason why they Are Not mentioned, Because they NEVER happened!
Go troll elsewhere.

Why the last 7 days?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: queenofswords

....and the root cause would seem to be the dysfunction which then allowed the radicalisation.
If we don't address the root causes, then the radicalisation will always occur.
I would posit that the radicalisation was secondary to what he was.

Well, then, we have a gianormous problem in this country because there is dysfunction in gazillions of families.

And, with hundreds of thousands of these muslim immigrants and refugees entering our country right now, how long will it take before they get discouraged about something or their feelings get hurt, and they decide to blow something up.

The root? I would say it is their religion...what they turn to when they get hurt or angry or feel mistreated. Then they take that emotion and give it to an ideology that takes it and turns it into retaliation by hate and violence.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Well, then, we have a gianormous problem in this country because there is dysfunction in gazillions of families.

Source please. That figure seems anamalously high.

originally posted by: queenofswordsAnd, with hundreds of thousands of these muslim immigrants and refugees entering our country right now

Source please.

It must be difficult having a new religion enter your secular country. I mean, Muslims haven't been in the USA for very long and are notoriously difficult to assimilate, aren't they!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

IT IS just that as it was for that KID in Chattanoogah.
THE POINT is it is wrong.THAT is all it is.
IT does not represent ANYONE or anyfaith accept that of maniacs and a poor lost kid.
IT IS ONLY WRONG.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

How is this the Presidents fault?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez was carrying 30-round magazines when he opened fire, according to a source briefed by law enforcement. Abdulazeez kept police at bay for some time with the amount of ammunition he had, according to the source.

The shooting suspect was armed with an AK-47 style weapon‎ at the time of the attack according to two law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation.

Another great justification for 30 round magazines and AK's, eh? Some of you are going to be torn between whether he is a Muslim Extremist and Terrorist ... or a False Flag for More Illegal Gun Control Attempts.

"We will treat this as a terrorism investigation until it can be determined that it is not," Reinhold said. U.S. Attorney Bill Killian earlier told reporters that authorities were treating the shooting as an "act of domestic terrorism."

Guess that answers the question about how the Government is going to describe this event, eh?

/thread ?

Nah, didn't think so.

Source

Abdulazeez was an naturalized American citizen. He grew up in Chattanooga, went to high school there.

Earlier I listed about 25 shootings that have happened on American military bases here at home. By Americans.

It's a horrible situation. Why is it so much worse because Mr. Abdulazeez was Muslim?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why is it so much worse because Mr. Abdulazeez was Muslim?

Because of our secret Mosque discussions about bringing Shariah Law in as a one world government that nobody knows about... Because Obama is the Mahdi who killed the antichrist Osama and has the Muslim Brotherhood controlling the U.S. government & military systematically destroying anyone who isn't Wahhabi in the Middle East...

And most importantly...
Soon baseball stadiums will be redesigned so the pitcher is always facing Mecca...

Also... Hur dur derpa herp.
edit on 19-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Most importantly, of course!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So freedom of religion for all Americans, as long as they're Christian, then?

Got it.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You say what it won't be called is what it was....but never say what you, hainb first hand information yourself have discovered it is. What was it?

A terror attack by a citizen?

Another murdering US citizen attacking from within, their own countrymen? I don't think anyone should have the right to travel if this is what happens when a naturalized Muslim goes overseas and you can bet your pass port that's where were going. Eventually the right to travel will be limited to a few. In the interest of National Security, we'll do damn near anything the pentagon tells us to. Saw that clear enough.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Because of our secret Mosque discussions about bringing Shariah Law in as a one world government that nobody knows about... Because Obama is the Mahdi who killed the antichrist Osama and has the Muslim Brotherhood controlling the U.S. government & military systematically destroying anyone who isn't Wahhabi in the Middle East...

And most importantly...
Soon baseball stadiums will be redesigned so the pitcher is always facing Mecca...

That is kind of comical. I think the end of the reign is nigh and there could have been so much more done if any og this was in the least bit true. We all have guns and the rest of the freedoms we had when he came in. Maybe he forgot the agenda and he got the supreme court to go along. I have read somewhere Michele is a man and Obama himself was in a traveling circus and that's how he is able to fool an entire Nation. Except you, of course.

edit on 20-7-2015 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

And most importantly...

That is kind of comical. I think the end of the reign is nigh and there could have been so much more done if any og this was in the least bit true. We all have guns and the rest of the freedoms we had when he came in. Maybe he forgot the agenda and he got the supreme court to go along. I have read somewhere Michele is a man and Obama himself was in a traveling circus and that's how he is able to fool an entire Nation. Except you, of course.

Two items:

Charlie is British, or at least a UK citizen.

Your post reads like the back of a Froot Loops box.
edit on 0Mon, 20 Jul 2015 00:14:21 -050015p122015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

We actually JUST know better than those who FEAR nasty black guns THAT'S ALL.
time.com...
We know better about them ,how and WHY to use them ,as well as how to avoid THAT.
WE STOP all gun control when it shows up and we carry on.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

We actually JUST know better than those who FEAR nasty black guns THAT'S ALL.
time.com...
We know better about them ,how and WHY to use them ,as well as how to avoid THAT.
WE STOP all gun control when it shows up and we carry on.

Who's "WE"?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

In case you haven't noticed "WE" are covering recruitment centers since the feds and the cops only pick up the pieces.
WHY I even heard a touching story of a guy covering his old sqaud leader. SO I guess the race factor and psychopath story don't FLY here
It's no EGOS here it's common sense to get your people home.THEY are family.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In on muslim hate thread.

Awwwww yeahhhh

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join