It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt says we are very close - very close to another crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Nevertheless, it is no secret that the Holy See today's largest financial powers of the earth is one and his political influence has grown, not least for this reason constantly in recent years. The enormous scope of the commercial activity of the Vatican already suggests the mere fact that the name of the Money Manager Nogara appearing in at least 74 supervisory boards of large companies. (In Germany, the banker Hermann Abs holds directorships with 26 the top.) The preservation of the Vatican trade secrets is ensured primarily by the fact that the administration of share ownership is concentrated in the hands of a few Catholic laymen. The left-liberal Roman weekly "Espresso" (grants and subsidies: the former office machines Olivetti, Fiat today) recently published a list of those individuals who has eleven names: Besides Nogara and Spada to configure their three nephews of the Pope (Carlo, Marcantonio and Giulio Pacelli), Count Pietro Enrico Galeazzi (head of technical works of the Vatican City), Giovanni Battista Sacchetti (Oberfurier the Holy palaces), Eugenio Gualdi, Count Paolo Blumenstihl, Francesco Maria Oddasso and Italian ex-Ambassador Vittorio Cerruti.
www.thebabylonmatrix.com...:Companies

www.thebabylonmatrix.com...:Companies

edit on 7/17/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/17/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Date: Sat, Aug 30 2008 12:42 pm
Email: reinhardt

It will happen for three reasons

1. It always has.
2. It has to (it is the Vatican's main source of income).
3. It can (because the public's mind is perfectly brainwashed).

Someone copied some of his old stuff. It can be found here www.grahamhancock.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
two flags baby....I've been battling the Jesuits forever....shot at and missed my wife and I back in 1977 near the Cistercians.place in Irving....they made it into the Bible even....they'll be held up in front of all....walk of shame

did you know I'm a Holy Spirit trained financial chart hacker.....the 2015 crash....7 year cycle....is to include more panic than the one in "08
edit on 17-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

the 2015 crash....7 year cycle....is to include more panic than the one in "08

I believe that's what reinhardt said as well, at the end of last year.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I sure do not subscribe to the Reinhardt trends of a crash in the Markets because of his delineated causes...

I personally have seen a curse placed on the 'pharmaceutical sector'.... especially 2 entities
~~ Aero-Care & a another, very large, multi-national, mega- corporation with a series of new products aimed at Diabetes Treatment as their main targeted research area...

Sadly... and because of.... both my Son and Daughter-in-Law are pretty big/important figures in those two health-Care businesses,,,, the reapers 'scythe' is going to decimate both these corporations.....

-So get out of those stocks, immediately !
~Amgen & the fledgling wanna-be Aero-care
those equities have been "cursed"

edit on th31144010082420002015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

the stock market is closed DOWN 350 today, 8/20/2015 and there is much more to come !
gold up to $1440.oo by years end
edit on th31144010121120062015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hey guys crash coming this year, most people with a brain knows. They are implying dont do retarded #

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

What kind of residual income is that? Made me curious is all, that's the type of work I would like to do. Perhaps you worketh the magick?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Posting this in an old Reinhardt thread, but the info on his public page is new.

WARNING - I do not support his blatant suggestion visitors to his page should spend a fortune to get his information. I think it's mercenary, actually.

My point in posting the link is as stated above, his free page content is new and indicates a financial correction is in the pipeline, which I think is all we need to know. Yes, with the markets at record highs, a correction is obvious and inevitable.

A major market correction is imminent.

The markets can only continue on this current path for so much longer. And it is time to start paying some very serious attention to the/my leading indicators.

enronnext101.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
is it sep. 15 again ?

<< 1   >>

join