It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt says we are very close - very close to another crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Reinhardt predicted the crash of 2008 to the T. I check out his public page quite often. The last time he had posted anything new was prior to February of this year. I have been checking his page out every few days and not updates. That is until today. This is what he has to say.

Do you know what is about to go viral?
Another round of the collapse of the 401K – unless folks wake up – to avoid negative impact.

We are very close – very close – to another crash. And if you are fretting China or Greece – you are wasting valuable time. Because there are other issues and indicators that are much more significant. And those, are the indicators I follow every day. And, and – and – from what I can see (even after 7 years of doing this) still – nobody else follows the indicators that truly can/may/will fatally impact your investments regardless of what form those investments may be (i.e.401k/529/pension/personal investment) more than I do.

enronnext101.wordpress.com...

What did reinhardt do. He proved that stock markets are predictable.. if.. one pays attention to the most important (global cost-of-labor reducing) economic geo-political, industrial and financial indicators that occur daily around the world.

Tip: Markets are not speculative. Follow the never-ending war between management, labor and human nature in general (i.e. the seemingly genetic, hard-wired, independently-selfish desire for all things free at someone else’s cost) and you are well on your way to accurately predicting the direction of what is intentionally, inaccurately termed “speculative” markets.

Sometimes his public page has awesome info. Sometimes there's not a whole lot to read. His old site was enterprisecorruption.com and may still have some old cache pages to view. Reguardless, he has been quiet for quite some time until now. Things are about to happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
An article on Reinhardt.

The media blames big banks for the 2008 stock market crash. But Reinhardt pinned the crash on Legatus, a Catholic networking group formed in 2007 by powerful businessmen.

"[Legatus] are the richest and the most influential. While they advertise for open membership, they have closed-door meetings. They've been compared to Opus Dei," Michael Stone, a subscriber to the same Internet finance message board as Reinhardt, explained to former Minnesota governor Jessie Ventura in a truTV interview on Nov. 5, 2010.

Reinhardt believed members of Opus Dei and Legatus made pilgrimages to the Vatican in Rome right before the stock market crashes they're respectively tied to:

Opus Dei – the Stock Market Crash of 1929.
Legatus – the 2008 stock market crash and Great Recession.
Reinhardt also claimed the organizations made these "pilgrimages" regularly, with the true intention of laundering large amounts of money by means of massive checks made to the church.

Later, these checks would conspicuously clear all at once on a single day.

moneymorning.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

I noticed a Tv ad by rand Paul saying the same but for different reasons. This year is half over we will see.

Rand Paul: This Could Spark a Stock Market Crash in 2015

www.profitconfidential.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have been waiting and waiting for him to update his page. I thought he died. Lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Not that I don't see a crash coming but it sounds like we got some time and he will give us a 2 weeks notice

how I will be calling the date of the next crash. And, I’ll be within no greater than two weeks of accuracy. Because stock markets are not speculative. Stock markets are predictable. Totally predictable.

Ohh Cr@p , anyone paid the for the subscription? Would appreciate a heads up.

The cost for a one-year subscription is $200.00 and will be increasing to $300.00 very soon.

Not that their is anything wrong for charging for your services. However, it leaves me to wonder why someone who can accurately make market prediction within a two week time period needs extra income sources?

Interesting Thread nonetheless

edit on 55731America/ChicagoThu, 16 Jul 2015 17:55:29 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Not that I don't see a crash coming but it sounds like we got some time and he will give us a 2 weeks notice

how I will be calling the date of the next crash. And, I’ll be within no greater than two weeks of accuracy. Because stock markets are not speculative. Stock markets are predictable. Totally predictable.

Ohh Cr@p , anyone paid the for the subscription? Would appreciate a heads up.

The cost for a one-year subscription is $200.00 and will be increasing to $300.00 very soon.

Not that their is anything wrong for charging for your services. However, it leaves me to wonder why someone who can accurately make market prediction within a two week time period needs extra income sources?

Interesting Thread nonetheless

I don't know anyone with a subscription. But I will be keeping an eye on his page in case he updates it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is this Carmen Reinhardt author of "This Time Is Different"?
The truth is This Tim(ing) may be Different.
The next dip could be delayed by months with the current market technology.

The 1987 stock market dip was an interesting study, insiders profited by continuing to trade after they were technically broke.
There probably are ways to predict the next choreography but it would be like playing deep blue at chess.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If the next crash is similar to the first, then lgetus and or opus dei may have some ing to do with it again. He both have ties to the Vatican and here is a list of Opus Dei foundations both here in the US and abroad.

tate)
Opus Dei-Affiliated Foundations (financial info)
Description and Related Websites
Listed
Assets

California Association for Educational
Development-California
2596 Chestnut St.
San Francisco, CA 94123
415-922-1262
600 21st Ave, San Francisco CA 94121 listed as address on 990 form.
Operates a number of Opus Dei residences for women from which spiritual programs and educational classes are carried out, including Charwick Study Center and Chestnut Center.
$5,652,475

www.odan.org...
edit on Fri Jul 17 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190
If the next crash is similar to the first, then lgetus and or opus dei may have some ing to do with it again. He both have ties to the Vatican and here is a list of Opus Dei foundations both here in the US and abroad.

tate)
Opus Dei-Affiliated Foundations (financial info)
Description and Related Websites
Listed
Assets

California Association for Educational
Development-California
2596 Chestnut St.
San Francisco, CA 94123
415-922-1262
600 21st Ave, San Francisco CA 94121 listed as address on 990 form.
Operates a number of Opus Dei residences for women from which spiritual programs and educational classes are carried out, including Charwick Study Center and Chestnut Center.
$5,652,475

Berkland Foundation, Inc.
2710 College Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
510-548-2819
Opus Dei residence for men near the University of California, Berkeley.

$830,577

Charwick Study Center
448 El Camino Real
Atherton CA 94027
650- 327-2349
(See Association for Educational
Development-California)
Opus Dei residence for women.
www.charwick.org

Chestnut Center
2580 Chestnut Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
(415) 922-1262
(See Association for Educational
Development-California)
Located in the prestigious neighborhood of Presidio Heights, this Opus Dei center for women operates the Pacific Coast Leadership Program and offers many religious and educational programs. www.chestnutcenter.org
retreat schedule

Menlough Study Center, Inc.
1160 Santa Cruz Ave.
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-327-1675
Opus Dei center for men. Provides doctrinal and religious education for young professional men, graduate students, undergrads, families and children.
$1,348,401

Opus Dei Information Office
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-752-7177

Peninsula Foundation
765 14th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94118
415-386-0431 Guidestar lists Program/Activities as
Doctrinal & Religious Educational.
According to 990 form, residence serves as a training facility for those who direct the apostolic activities of Opus Dei in California for men.
$1,723,621

Tilden Study Center, Inc.
655 Levering Avenue
Westwood, CA 96137
310-208-0941
Opus Dei residence for men near UCLA. Offers spiritual retreats, workshops, seminars, youth programs, tutoring and youth leadership classes.
$2,484,772

Trumbull Manor, Inc.
765 14th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94118
415-386-0431

Operates Trumbull Manor Conference Center, 50 Rica Vista, Novato, California, which offers retreats, workshops, classes and seminars in collaboration with Opus Dei.
retreat schedule: www.charwick.org...
$2,521,656

Westfield Residence
500 Kelton Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90024
310-208-5797

Two-story house for college women located within 5 minutes walking distance of UCLA and near other Los Angeles colleges and universities www.westfieldresidence.org.
Also sponsor of the Pacific Coast Leadership Program.

Westwood Study Center, Inc.
108 Kipling Drive
Mill Valley, CA 94941
415-388-4531
Opus Dei center for men. Provides doctrinal and religious education, after-school study sessions, tutoring,

www.odan.org...

Opus Dei, an official institution of the Catholic Church, at the top is a secret society of international bankers, financiers, businessmen and their supporters. Their goal is the same as other plutocrats – unbridled power – except they use the influence of the Catholic Church and its worldwide network of institutions exempt from both taxes and financial reporting requirements to advance rightwing parties and governments.

A year after Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio’s elevation as head of the Church and his many appointments, the dust has settled. Three cardinals have emerged as the most powerful in this papacy; all have close ties to Opus Dei. Two now control all Vatican finance.

Still the most exhaustively researched book written about “The Work” as it is referred to by its members, Their Kingdom Come (1997, 2006) by Robert Hutchison, a Canadian financial journalist, traces the growth of Opus Dei financial power “by all available means” – deception, dirty tricks, even “physical muscle” like poisonings which mimic heart attacks. “What gives Opus Dei its importance is the influence it wields and also that it deploys its immense financial resources…Opus Dei knows very well that money rules the world,” Javier Sainz Moreno, professor of Law at Madrid University, told Hutchison. One of their goals was to contr

churchandstate.org.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The Legatus Story
The genesis of the world’s most influential Catholic business leaders’ organization . . .

legatus.org...

Wonder if it's the same as tiger legatus capitol management. The hold shares in facebook, google, apple and visa to name a few.
www.institutionalinvestorsalpha.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
Is this Carmen Reinhardt author of "This Time Is Different"?
The truth is This Tim(ing) may be Different.
The next dip could be delayed by months with the current market technology.

The 1987 stock market dip was an interesting study, insiders profited by continuing to trade after they were technically broke.
There probably are ways to predict the next choreography but it would be like playing deep blue at chess.

I don't think so but I am not sure.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I absolutely agree another crash is coming. I survived the last one gracefully and will survive again. I decided 8 years ago to not put another dime into a 401k or any savings or retirement plan. I focus all of my energy on building long-term residual income that will keep me living comfortably until I live no longer.
I am self employed as well.
You have to look out for yourself. "They" will not do it for you.

*Geez. After re-reading my post, I kinda sound like a know it all. That wasn't my intention!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

Well well don't you have it all figured out their Mrs big shot.
Kidding , You are absolutely correct.

In regards to Reinhardt, I do find it interesting that a guy by his own claim that is suppose to be able to predict the market to within a two week window is asking for 300 subscription as what I would assume supplemental income?

Although, I do feel a crash is likely to come and probably not to long after the next elections.
edit on 54731America/ChicagoThu, 16 Jul 2015 23:54:25 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Not a crash but a massive correction.

The new gig economy or the shared economy or the on demand economy is a joke.

Working six gigs to be able to afford a bedroom in an apartment shared by 4 people is not going to continue to sustain.

Work a full time job, drive for uber on the weekends and rent your room out on air bnb, offer a cleaning service on thumbtack and you'll barely be able to afford a halfway decent apartment if you budget really well.

Yeah unsustainable.

All this and 40 years ago you could raise a family on an easy peasy Union job at the local factory for 40 hours a week with a retirement and making enough money to put away for your stoner kids education.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

What services do you provide for free?

I'm a personal trainer and I charge for my services.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: alishainwonderland

Well well don't you have it all figured out their Mrs big shot.
Kidding , You are absolutely correct.

In regards to Reinhardt, I do find it interesting that a guy by his own claim that is suppose to be able to predict the market to within a two week window is asking for 300 subscription as what I would assume supplemental income?

Although, I do feel a crash is likely to come and probably not to long after the next elections.

Many of his followers I am sure invest. I simply follow him because I am conspiracy minded and many of his posts on his old sites held lots of info on the banks and cover ups. He used to put a whole lot more out there on his public site.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: interupt42

What services do you provide for free?

I'm a personal trainer and I charge for my services.

See my first post on it, never said their is anything wrong with charging for services.

But if you can predict the market within a 2 week window ,I can't imagine peddling for a 300 subscription. Thats enough for me to raise one eye brow of scepticism.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30731America/ChicagoFri, 17 Jul 2015 00:30:43 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with that. I just found it a little odd , nothing more.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here is all I could find from his old site. entrprisecorruption.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am thinking he is watching the Vatican closely. I believe they have more monetary ties than we think.

Pope Francis "reforms" the Curia

“This Latin American outsider seems determined to break the Italian monopoly on governance of the universal Church,” noted Allen. “Pope Francis wants to change the way the entire Roman Curia thinks and behaves. [His] way of proceeding reveals distrust for the Curia,” observed Gagliarducci.

Francis told the world media he shared the American opinion about a dysfunctional Curia in need of reform. During his in-flight press conference he said, “I think the Curia has fallen somewhat from the level that it had some time ago,” and “The commission of eight cardinals – it was important they came from outside.”

On July 24 Dolan complained about the pope: “We wanted someone with good managerial skills and leadership skills, and so far that hasn't been as obvious." Perhaps the grumbling was meant to divert attention from all that the pope had done to please the plutocracy.

On June 13, it was reported that the pontiff selected an official from McKinsey & Co. “to design that reform of the Curia which everyone expects from Pope Francis.” From Wikipedia: "McKinsey is one of the market-leading 'Big Three' management consulting services to the Fortune 500 set, along with Bain & Company and The Boston Consulting Group."

McKinsey & Co. has been criticized for preparing a questionable survey of employers' response to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) which became "a useful tool for critics of the ACA;" reports for developing countries on deforestation favorable to corporate interests and advice to insurers on how to avoid paying claims involving soft tissue injury. Before its collapse, Enron was one of the firm's biggest clients. McKinsey senior executives Rajat Gupta and Anil Kumar were convicted for insider trading.

On June 19, the Prefecture for the Economic Affairs of the Holy See held a meeting with administrators of the close to 70 Vatican departments, congregations, tribunals, councils, "offices," and foundations. This group includes the Administration for the Patrimony of the Apostolic See (APSA) which holds the Vatican’s investment and property portfolios. “After reading a short greeting from the Holy Father...an interesting agreement was presented, by virtue of which Banco Santander offered its availability to place [itself] at the Prefecture's disposition.”

Banco Santander is thought to be associated with Opus Dei according to Wall Street Italia. It is “a colossus with 10,000 branches which prides itself on having the most' branches than any other bank in the world” and is “present mainly in Spain, Portugal and Latin America, those territories inhabited by tens of millions of Catholics.” The bank expanded with the following result: “Huge Eurobank, rated 'Britain's worst,' now accused of gouging U.S. consumers.”

One goal of the "reform" is to end the decades of Vatican Bank (formally known as the Institute for Works of Religion or IOR) scandals by making the IOR clean-as-a-whistle. And the Vatican’s departments such as APSA and Propaganda Fide which control far more assets than the IOR will now have Banco Santander to handle any transactions which would not bear public scrutiny on the IOR books.

In addition to the commission of cardinals, Francis instituted two groups to assist him in “reforming the Curia.” “All told, they include 21 people now in positions of real influence, with just three Italians among them.”

www.dailykos.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join