It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Gamers Taught AI / Jade Helm Program Psychology?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Good day, y'all. I'm sure many of you have seen the threads regarding Jade Helm 15 being an Artificial Intelligence program, predictive and reactive in nature, that has successfully mapped the human brain, and can choose the best course of action based on what it knows about people, in battle as well as civil unrest. In case you haven't, I believe this is the most logical explanation for all the craziness we have experienced over the past 10 years. Please see threads such as: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or watch this video for a basic explanation of the level of where our government is operating now:
www.youtube.com...

It dawned on me this morning, while revisiting the video, when the gal on there said that there was massive amounts of data being dumped into data storage units. Sure, you can imagine all the stuff on Facebook and Twitter going to these data dumps, and it does have its finger on the pulse of the general population, but this Jade Helm / AI program also has a great deal of battle plans and possible scenarios, every one imaginable, in it. Compressing the "kill chain" in seconds, as opposed to hours, by going through every possible situation and quickly coming up with the response most likely to achieve victory and dominance.

Where would they get such information, with every probable human response imaginable?

I think they got it from all the video gaming that has been going on, online, for all these years. They are nearly all war game scenarios. Imagine, if you will, that all this time, and with all those thousands of gamers, reacting every possible way to every scenario given, and all those responses, based in the psychology of what is presented in these games, is sent to one of the many data dump sites to 'teach' this program how humans think in every possible battle situation.

Why do video gaming systems like X Box have to watch you and report everything you do? Think about it.....it isn't just to market to us sheeple. The advertising is just a bonus because why not make money while you're invading privacy?
www.youtube.com...

We are all being watched, and have been for quite a while, because that is the only way you can have a learning, thinking, and adaptable Artificial Intelligence system that will be effective. I do believe, but have no proof other than a really strong suspicion, that all the gaming that has been going on, is teaching our future Overlord everything it needs to know to achieve total mastery of the human domain, and all our possible responses in battle.

Before you call me paranoid and crazy, think about it. If you were the programmer, and had such a massive undertaking as teaching a computer program to quickly calculate every possible human response, what better way to get it than to put out games in systems that spy, and send all that data to your pupil?

I thank you for your consideration on this matter. Microsoft thanks you, the DoD thanks you, the US government thanks you, and Mitre Corporation thanks you too. www.sourcewatch.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Before you call me paranoid and crazy, think about it.

Oh yeah, that's a really good conspiracy theory.

Sort of like Ender's Game with endless Enders.

Nah, you're good man, that doesn't seem crazy at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i think your on to something,

AI is becoming more and more smarter,

just look at that new game "No Mans Sky" people wrote the AI, and the AI wrote the game, which is HUGE!,

it makes sense,

i wonder if this is more true then us sheeple realise:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

you kind of, just blew my mind. Very interesting POV. star & flag for you my friend!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Memorize the following in case of erroneous attack:

Smile, you're on a live feed.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Close enough...

There was a game I played back in the early 2000s called America's Army. It was a FPS like Call of Duty. It was made by the ARMY to help train the troops. They let it out to the public, possibly to help beta the game. It was free to play and massively popular. The graphics were well ahead of it's time. The enemy always looked like the Taliban no matter what side you were on. It was a really fun filled, beautiful and very detailed.

Fast forward to today....

So we know that these games were tailored to help train the troops for combat and what to expect in the heat of battle. We know this because the ARMY already bragged about it back in 2000. Now, AA has spanned across many platforms and became not just a free game to help the troops but pretty much wide open for everyone. I believe it was being sold at some point and no longer free to play.

So sure... They take all of that information, dump it in a database. Add such games like Halo, CoD and others, and now you have a huge database on how to accomplish missions and how to achieve goals with the least amount of death while putting out a mad amount of destruction. Playing these games for so many years, I can see how the data would be effective from those that play very well.

Now.. Finally. Why stick with troop training? That's a thing of the past. Now you take all of that data and toss it into drones, robotic soldiers or simply use those people who are the best at these games and put them behind a remote control to pilot these same bots to do what they enjoy.. Kill the enemy.

I can see how it all plays out rather well. This is not hard to believe one bit. Matter of fact, I believe that was the plot all along.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Why would human beings feed an artificial intelligence to take them over in the most efficient way possible? Isn't that like humanity's suicide?

Even if a group of elites are planning something like this, they would have to have many many people involved. So many that I don't believe this could remain a secret for so long no matter what the threat is of disclosing it.(Unless it's proof of eternal damnation of the soul then I'd probably keep my mouth shut too)

Or they have people doing their jobs at different levels conpletely unaware of what they are contributing to... Then Idk. And i guess it wouldn't be humanities suicide, more like this NWO stuff.

In that case, msg to jade helm:
Either kill me swiftly or leave me be, you know I'm no threat.

Does this train of thought make sense to anyone? Lol

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Scary video man.

God I hope they don't T-Bag us after termination

Good Thread

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

*facepalm* i don't want to insult you personally, maybe you were just generalizing for laypeople, but its posts like this that make me wonder if most or all conspiracy theories are a result of people not being educated on the subjects they are trying to theorize about. because EVERY time i see a theory involving some kind of computer tech that i happen to be professionally or personally educated on, the post is based on a misunderstanding of the info it cites and the whole thing falls apart. No Man's Sky does not have an AI, at least not in any traditional or meaningful sense, if anything it has less advanced AI than most first person gun games. And those functions which you are probably summarizing as 'AI' did not 'write the game.' They procedurally generated content for the game, which is just a fancy word for using mathematical formulas and algorithms created by humans to produce randomized content along a similar theme. Most procedurally generated content is not particularly interesting for virtue of being too similar to each other, and really good procedural generation is accomplished by having highly complex and personalized algorithms written by humans. No AI at any point in the process. Just very clever humans and a nauseating amount of math. Well, nauseating unless you like math. Now this might be a minor distinction to someone with only a passing interest in the whole idea, but in terms of support for the OP, it renders the connection meaningless.

As far as the OP, it's an intriguing idea. But I don't think there is enough variation in ways of playing games and strategies to win, that collecting the info would really be all that useful. Most players just do what they're told, whether consciously or subliminally.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Close enough...

There was a game I played back in the early 2000s called America's Army. It was a FPS like Call of Duty. It was made by the ARMY to help train the troops. They let it out to the public, possibly to help beta the game. It was free to play and massively popular. The graphics were well ahead of it's time. The enemy always looked like the Taliban no matter what side you were on. It was a really fun filled, beautiful and very detailed.

Fast forward to today....

So we know that these games were tailored to help train the troops for combat and what to expect in the heat of battle. We know this because the ARMY already bragged about it back in 2000. Now, AA has spanned across many platforms and became not just a free game to help the troops but pretty much wide open for everyone. I believe it was being sold at some point and no longer free to play.

So sure... They take all of that information, dump it in a database. Add such games like Halo, CoD and others, and now you have a huge database on how to accomplish missions and how to achieve goals with the least amount of death while putting out a mad amount of destruction. Playing these games for so many years, I can see how the data would be effective from those that play very well.

Now.. Finally. Why stick with troop training? That's a thing of the past. Now you take all of that data and toss it into drones, robotic soldiers or simply use those people who are the best at these games and put them behind a remote control to pilot these same bots to do what they enjoy.. Kill the enemy.

I can see how it all plays out rather well. This is not hard to believe one bit. Matter of fact, I believe that was the plot all along.

Americas Army was never used for any sort of training it was purely a recruiting took to give people and idea of what the Army was like.

As for the OP what could you learn from a video game? People play games in a completely different way they would react in real combat.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yep, it was a recruiting tool.

I can't for the life of me find the wikipedia entry, but the military has it's own first person shooter that's used in-house. I remember reading about it and it reminding me of America's Army.

It's not Military Open Simulator Enterprise Strategy (MOSES) ... it's like an actual video game.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: iFloButta

The elites would be programmed in as patriots, not to be killed, touched, or bothered in anyway, but to be defended. This AI would be deployed in any country, including our own, with the idea of who the enemy is already defined. The elites and the rotten politicians would never be deemed as a threat to be eliminated. Just the rest of us poor suckers, air breathers and consumers of resources. The point is to have a military who will obey whatever is programmed, without bothersome emotions like fear, empathy, or morality. Quick, efficient, and very deadly. Those who are not attacked directly will learn to fall in line or else.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

"As for the OP what could you learn from a video game? People play games in a completely different way they would react in real combat. "

I disagree. Otherwise, simulators would be entirely useless. However, as we know, simulators are used with great success. What is a realistic war video game but a simulator? The point is to figure out all potential responses in order to out-think the 'enemy'.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Funny you say it was only a recruitment tool. I specifically remember it being said in the write up that it was used to give a soldier the sense of what would happen in real combat situations. I do also remember it being used for recruitment. If the original site was still around, I could prove it but that was way the hell back when.

I stand by my memory and my response.

However, Full Spectrum Warrior is a game that is even stated that it's use if for training squad leaders. So there's that.

I would add, however.... I say my memory serves me well, but it's possible the idea was kicked aside. It wasn't long before they pushed FSW to add into the training aspect for the troops, however that didn't go over so well in the end.

edit on 16-7-2015 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl
"Most players just do what they're told, whether consciously or subliminally. "

So do soldiers, mobs of people, and computers. Give them a mission statement, and away they go.

However, not everybody operates like that. The few, the proud, and the geeky are always going outside the box.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

People would be surprised at just how much data is fed back by the games. Some of it is useful for the developers - such as noting how much time a player may spend on a particular problem, if players are spending too long on the problem then the developers can adjust the game.
But thats the kind of data that usually gets sent when the game closes, but there's also the continuose stream of data thats being sent the whole time the game is running, and thats the kind of data that would be collected....by them! along with your machine identity-Player identity-email address etc etc etc

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Interesting theory, the only issue is in games we can RESPAWN and that ability would taint our decisions ,responses and actions compared to those of a person in the real world.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

True. If you know you get more lives, you would certainly be more brave or make moves that a live person might not. I think, however, they have more than enough information at this point to move onto the next phase, which is most likely beta testing (which is where the Jade Helm 15 exercise comes into the picture).

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just came across this today. Note that the AI robots are being trained by live interaction with humans at this point.

Regarding the Google research, scientists were trying out a simplistic sequence in order to "teach" the machine possible responses. "In this paper, we present a simple approach for this task which uses the recently proposed sequence to sequence framework," researchers said in the abstract of their paper. "Our model converses by predicting the next sentence given the previous sentence or sentences in a conversation. The strength of our model is that it can be trained end-to-end and thus requires much fewer hand-crafted rules."

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

They got some awesome CoD AW captures from me then lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join