It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A huge Earthquake could happen sooner than later.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

You are correct, we still can't predict earthquakes.
There is a lot of material out there and I have found some BBC Horizon programs about earthquakes that are very good and informative

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I know it's speculation and I appreciate you saying so,
but I'm with you I think something is up.. and soon.
worldwide eq with a time frame somewhat known by some.
Helio or interstellar shockwave on approach ?
Or have billionaires had it with Russell Brand
and they are about to hit the big red
blow up every thing button and go underground ?
I guess we'll see. me, whatever I'm cool with it.

sorry meant to reply to Phatdamage

edit on 16-7-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: oops

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Is it me or does that seem real strange??? are we tuned into the oncoming disaster?
a reply to: Phatdamage

Can you say "Nibiru?"

Excuse Me Sir/Madam... I've been saying "Nibiru" for the past 8 minutes and nothing has happened w/the exception of My hermaphroditic Affens Pinscher is snoring almost in "code" and the male Weimaraner is scrunching His nether regions towards Me, and "Yes" I've tried talking real S L O W like and enunciating and everything... nothing, nada..

namaste

Edit: Does this fit Your estimated time frame?

www.timeanddate.com...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: added a clock for perusal.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
UK has had small earthquakes in the past. Maybe the largest was 5.5.

We felt one back in the 1980's in the middle of the night. Right across the city, there was a sudden shockwave that just jolted all the window frames across the city. Our downstairs neighbors had a deaf cat. He wouldn't stop yowling. So he must have felt the vibrations.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
UK has had small earthquakes in the past. Maybe the largest was 5.5.

We felt one back in the 1980's in the middle of the night. Right across the city, there was a sudden shockwave that just jolted all the window frames across the city. Our downstairs neighbors had a deaf cat. He wouldn't stop yowling. So he must have felt the vibrations.

Our earthquaks are not tectonic, they are caused by underground caven collapse.

As such they are limited in power to the 5's.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: donktheclown

Is it me or does that seem real strange??? are we tuned into the oncoming disaster?
a reply to: Phatdamage

Can you say "Nibiru?"

Excuse Me Sir/Madam... I've been saying "Nibiru" for the past 8 minutes and nothing has happened w/the exception of My hermaphroditic Affens Pinscher is snoring almost in "code" and the male Weimaraner is scrunching His nether regions towards Me, and "Yes" I've tried talking real S L O W like and enunciating and everything... nothing, nada..

namaste

Edit: Does this fit Your estimated time frame?

www.timeanddate.com...

off topic....I lost my male weimaraner last year. Most loyal dogs you could ever have.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You have to hold an apple in your mouth when you say Nibiru. Oh, face west as well. a reply to: bellagirl

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
7.0 struck santa Cruz Islands about 9 hours ago and it's the strongest in months I think. Thats really what I meant.

We can suddenly have 7.0 even 8.0 with such jumps.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
North & South America is getting hammered today.

Just wanted to point that out.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver

What? No they're not, Of all quakes above 2.5, there have been 4 in South America according to EMSC or 3 according to USGS, 1 in Central America, 11 total between Alaska, Oklahoma & California. Rather normal for all regions.

www.emsc-csem.org...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You say you can't predict an earthquake? the Guy linked in this thread below has made many precise predictions and the earthquakes are following a pattern that is notable. It's all pointing to the U.S. In August 15th ish imo and I made this forecast in the prediction forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We've had EQS in California coinciding with this manhole explosion,these are all signs of ground movement,which broke the pipes or even released trapped methane?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver

What? No they're not, Of all quakes above 2.5, there have been 4 in South America according to EMSC or 3 according to USGS, 1 in Central America, 11 total between Alaska, Oklahoma & California. Rather normal for all regions.

www.emsc-csem.org...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Huh? you must've missed out on some events today.

Some quakes above 4.0 in or around the North/South America in the last 24 hours:

5.6 NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN

5.3 CENTRAL PERU

4.2 GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA

4.3 SAN JUAN, ARGENTINA

5.0 CENTRAL ALASKA

Edit: Magnitude of quake is more important than quantity IMO. If you say that amount of quakes above 2.5 is normal then it's important to mention the Mag.

Or do you think 4 quakes above 2.5 that are 8.5 would be normal just because 'only 4' lol

edit on 25-7-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join