It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury reaches verdict in Colorado theater shooting trial of James Holmes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I find it hard to believe that anyone "hired" him to kill people out in the open like that.

The notion they would let him live afterwards and make it to trial is even more ridiculous.

Let alone why do it in the first place?

Lone killer, gone bezerk.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Guilty huh? Poor guy. Yea he pulled the trigger but BULL$#!T if you want me to believe there wasn't something else behind it...and with the victims of CT and Boston being figments of the imagination and such a crooked government I can't even decide if this was as real as its alleged to be. So much surrounding this case is suspect and don't even come lashing out on my opinion because if you don't think I'm entitled to it, you obviously don't have your research done.
edit on 7/17/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

Ok and no offence but your friend is Omnipotent yes?

Because witnesses totaling a number far higher than your friend definitely reported more than one person involved.

And the way Holmes was found, mate I am glad your friend survived but you really don't know what your'e talking about.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I was going to say something but obviously the government hired this guy to kill people in movie theaters so that movie theaters can lose money because people are too scared to buy tickets…

And kept him alive to go to trial so maybe investigators could find that out…

So that everyone could know the government is killing people that go to the movies because they want the revenue of Hollywood (that keeps them elected) to dip…

because they don't want to get reelected anymore.

So whats crazier, killing people in a movie theatre or the government training people to kill people in a movie theatre?
You are ignoring all the symbolism that the opportunity afforded the occult/mystical/illuminated powers that organized this mass sacrifice. The power, man, think of the power that it bought them.

BTW did ticket sales drop at the box office following the massacre? And did they pick up again and recover thier losses afterwards? If they did, then you have to conclude their power is greater than the power of human intellect.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
A victim of psychological programming. The truth will die with him, if he could even realise it in the first place.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Yea.. right.. based on your 0% proof. Months of planning was all mind control right? No.

Why can't you folks accept that there are simply so psycho nutjobs out there, that just want to kill people? ALL mass murders are government false flags? You really believe that? Pathetic.. for all the people claiming everyone else are sheep.. they themselves are quite sheep-like themselves in their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I suppose information like this should just be disregarded then, right?:

www.westword.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

You are ignoring all the symbolism that the opportunity afforded the occult/mystical/illuminated powers that organized this mass sacrifice. The power, man, think of the power that it bought them.

Thats the lie to get people to murder each other. For after life… 'power'?

Puhlease. The 'power' is the recognition (making a splash) and the megalomaniacal satisfaction mass killers get from the attention. The excuse (to rain in hell) is the devils own ruse. I Iear him whispering, "Kill them all, I'll reward you in Hell".

BTW did ticket sales drop at the box office following the massacre? And did they pick up again and recover thier losses afterwards? If they did, then you have to conclude their power is greater than the power of human intellect.

The ticket sales thing was intended as a joke, I kind of lost it trying to figure out why people think the government would undertake such a project.

Their evil deeds are directed at whole peoples being subjugated in endless war around the globe. They got way bigger fish to fry than some "project" programming people to murder US movie goers.

I guess if I was the government I would spread that rumor to keep people occupied, though. Good distraction from whole sale 'murder death kill' in places like the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Considering the state he was found sitting in the car I don't how he could have possibly been the actual shooter. I'd love to know what the jury instructions were and exactly what evidence they presented that proved beyond a reasonable doubt he was guilty. Also disregard that gas mask at the corner of the back of the plaza far away from his car and the eyewitness that said they saw men jumping in the back of a moving vehicle near the same spot.
edit on 18-7-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

"as they back out the door"

actually I try to contribute to threads I'm interested in as much as possible. verdict was made, excitement died, not much more to say.

Are you familiar with all of the interesting connections between Holmes and mind-altering programs? If not, might be interested in checking these out:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

were you familiar with this background, in denial or just opposed to the whole idea that this may have possibly been black ops?

edit on 18-7-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

www.unknowncountry.com...

the seemingly daft Holmes is one of six recipients of a National Institutes of Health Neuroscience Training Grant at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Denver. Holmes is also a graduate of the University of California at Riverside with a Bachelor of Science degree in neuroscience. Although Holmes dropped out of the PhD neuroscience program at Anschutz in June, police evacuated two buildings at the Anschutz center after the massacre at the Aurora movie theater. Holmes reportedly gave a presentation at the Anschutz campus in May on Micro DNA Biomarkers in a class titled “Biological Basis of Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders.” How interesting.

edit on 18-7-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Thank you, you and I are obviously some of the few on here who use tinfoil only for baking. Everything is not a conspiracy, as certain people claim.
a reply to: fleabit

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I am more interested why people rather follow some illusion that taking on information from people who are actually involved in the case .. funny!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
^ Yup, welcome to Breaking Alternative News!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
FDA-approved drug turns ordinary people into obedient zombies… saps all free will… allows people to be programmed by the media or government… sold as transdermal patchIf all this sounds exactly like what we're all witnessing in American society today, that's because drug companies have turned scopolamine into an FDA-approved prescription drug.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

Got some backing for that? Because as far as I can tell even a full clip of 45 acp and 5 min of someones time is a heck of a lot less then 1.5m.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Guilty huh? Poor guy. Yea he pulled the trigger but BULL$#!T if you want me to believe there wasn't something else behind it...and with the victims of CT and Boston being figments of the imagination and such a crooked government I can't even decide if this was as real as its alleged to be. So much surrounding this case is suspect and don't even come lashing out on my opinion because if you don't think I'm entitled to it, you obviously don't have your research done.

I have friends that I have known for decades who were in Boston that day. You need to learn some respect for reality, my friend. I assure you that my friends are very real and so is the blood on their clothing from helping the wounded in Boston.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Gee, they found the patsy guilty. So very surprised....not! Real justice is when the real culprits, the powers behind this, get put away for life.

Do you actually deny that Mr. Holmes took guns into the theater and murdered people?! Seriously?!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Guns dont kill people, rappers do, and so do the police! woo,woo,woo

link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join