It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury reaches verdict in Colorado theater shooting trial of James Holmes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Gee, they found the patsy guilty. So very surprised....not! Real justice is when the real culprits, the powers behind this, get put away for life.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Gee, took 3 years to state the obvious. I wonder how many decades will pass before he's actually punished? Takes 2 seconds to throw the switch, not 2 decades..
edit on 17-7-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
My verdict:

Reptilian Bilderberg mind control using HAARP.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: StrizzMatik
Yeah, so this isn't the most obvious patsy set up ever, right? So much stank about this since day one.

Absolutely not.

Martin Bryant is the most obvious patsy set-up.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
couldn't of put it better myself
i would of but you beat me to it

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azdraik
I would be more enthusiastic if that sentence did not just equal at least, assuming he lives another 40 years, a 1.5 million dollar tax bill to the citizens of Colorado.

Exactly as many of these mass murders sit on a death row-either lethal injection being outlawed in the state now or the concern for the costs that is brought up in death penalty cases.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

We don't know that Lyndon Johnson had JFK killed? Probably by multiple shooters, with the CIA ordered to stand down (see the film) and Oswald who was somehow involved (seemingly trying to raise the alarm in the preceding weeks) was shot dead by Ruby to stop him convincing the public of the truth.

Who cares if LBJ killed him for the Cuban mess, the possible alien disclosure, the fact he wanted to smash the CIA into a million pieces - or maybe because he was jealous Jack got to drop acid and bang Marilyn.

We know who did it, they just never admitted it.

Just as many unanswered questions regarding Holmes, one good place to start is the victims..................
edit on 17-7-2015 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
a reply to: MystikMushroom

We don't know that Lyndon Johnson had JFK killed? Probably by multiple shooters, with the CIA ordered to stand down (see the film) and Oswald who was somehow involved (seemingly trying to raise the alarm in the preceding weeks) was shot dead by Ruby to stop him convincing the public of the truth.

Who cares if LBJ killed him for the Cuban mess, the possible alien disclosure, the fact he wanted to smash the CIA into a million pieces - or maybe because he was jealous Jack got to drop acid and bang Marilyn.

We know who did it, they just never admitted it.

Just as many unanswered questions regarding Holmes, one good place to start is the victims..................

They totally disregarded all testimony speaking of more than one shooter, there's a whole class that saw two people after smoke or gas grenades.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

I hope he gets death penalty. He killed a friend of mine in that movie theatre and injured another really close friend who had to watch his best friend die. I just want him to rot.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

There were not multiple shooters there. One of my close friends who survived said it was just him.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I was going to say something but obviously the government hired this guy to kill people in movie theaters so that movie theaters can lose money because people are too scared to buy tickets…

And kept him alive to go to trial so maybe investigators could find that out…

So that everyone could know the government is killing people that go to the movies because they want the revenue of Hollywood (that keeps them elected) to dip…

because they don't want to get reelected anymore.

So whats crazier, killing people in a movie theatre or the government training people to kill people in a movie theatre?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

There were not multiple shooters there. One of my close friends who survived said it was just him.

Thanks for putting that to rest.

Nothing more negative than building mountains from mole hills every chance they get.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Death penalty is always wrong. Costs more than lifetime incarceration.
edit on 17-7-2015 by THEatsking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I've been thinking since hearing last night that the jury foreman was a "Columbine survivor." How did the defense even let that guy stay on the jury? If I were Holmes, I'd be appealing on the grounds that my defense was incompetent and the jury was stacked.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Exactly, the whole thing stinks - I don't shout that every attack or accident is a false flag attack or conspiracy.

But this Aurora shooting seems to have intelligence fingertips all over it, as well as sandy hook, 9/11, 7/7, and MH-17.

Oh yeah, and JFK of course.

There are so many, Micheal Hastings, Phillip Marshal, JFK Jr, Dr David Kelly............

I could go on forever, but I won't - but one thing we can ascertain that there are some very powerful people out there, willing to kill king or pauper to secure the success of their power playing plans.

Just imagine what we could do together as a species without the history of government exploitation and manipulation - (That includes royalty and religious leaders).

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

Assuming he's the killer and not the guys that drove off and left another gas mask and a trail of blood around the outside of the theater.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Phatdamage

24-year old neuroscience doctoral candidate, James Holmes,
a young man with several links to the U.S. government research Salk Institute
involved in neurologically enhancing soldiers’ abilities on the battlefield, and with
connections to DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), the central
research and development organization for the United States Department of Defense.

Nothing to see here folks, move along

I love it when people drop little tidbits as though there is something to them and then use the obligatory "Nothing to see here" or "Sheeple" as they back out the door. Weak. . .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Phrases that really should be eliminated around here:
"Nothing to see here"
"Sheeple"
"Shills"
"It doesn't smell right to me"
"I'm not buying it"
Theories are nice, but these are all either hand waving, ad hominem, or just plain baseless. Come on, guys, let's do a bit better than this. . .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Personally, I prefer it when these murderers are killed by the police (like the guy who killed 4 Marines yesterday), or commit suicide. The thousands of hours of manpower and media attention are a distraction and actually annoying. Especially when everyone with a brain knows that they're guilty. In fact, I hope this thread comes off the front page of ATS very soon.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I was going to say something but obviously the government hired this guy to kill people in movie theaters so that movie theaters can lose money because people are too scared to buy tickets…

And kept him alive to go to trial so maybe investigators could find that out…

So that everyone could know the government is killing people that go to the movies because they want the revenue of Hollywood (that keeps them elected) to dip…

because they don't want to get reelected anymore.

So whats crazier, killing people in a movie theatre or the government training people to kill people in a movie theatre?

He was most likely hypnotized or mentally compromised. I find it hard to believe that anyone "hired" him to kill people out in the open like that. Just so he could go to ail and never be paid. That would make no sense at all.....oh and the other stuff back there too. Kind of ridiculous.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join