It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury reaches verdict in Colorado theater shooting trial of James Holmes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Kapusta

And we still don't know the truth about JFK after all these years...

Exactly that's also filed away on the same shelf.....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Not only was he found guilty, but with the highest charge with extreme indifference.

Murder, first degree, with intent: Guilty
Murder, first degree, with extreme indifference: Guilty

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Sad thing is... This happened in 2012 and they're JUST NOW finding him guilty!

Yep.

The 'state' took longer to decide his fate than Holmes did that nite for those people.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Yeah. What about the trail of blood around the outdoor corner of the theater where another gas mask was found?

Wasn't Holmes found immobile in a car? just sitting there? There was NO MUG SHOT FOR DAYS! He may've been drugged out of his mind/to immobility. That left time for the two shooters to flee.

There was shady reporting from the start who misquoted his mother. There was a nurse who tended injured who died soon after in a weird way.

What kind of lawyer says his client "did it" when no one could identify him in the actual theater. Just becaused he was dressed like the attacker/s doesn't mean that HE did it. Whatever happened to his roommates who appeared/disappeared without mainstream media reports?

Sounds like a set up.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

While that sounds like a line directly from CNN or FOXnews, you're not wrong. Pretty sure that's just how the judicial system has always been haha.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
does anybody know what the B part is? they are all blank.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

I was wondering the exact same thing. Yelling at the screen.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There are apparently no actual killers in the world any longer. All mass murders are now always a false flag or is carried out to further some groups agenda. According to ATS at least. I can't think of a single mass murder in the last I dunno.. 5 years at least, that on this site isn't attributed to something else, and the "poor helpless" murderers are just the sad victims of our evil wicked government.

Of course, this is from the same folks that praise Putin and lament Saddam, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I hope this guy goes down hard... I live a few miles from that theater.. it was a tragic event, but the MONTHS of planning says something other than "mind control." I doubt some group with a super secret agenda had him under some mystery mind control for months until the killings.

edit on 16-7-2015 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
a reply to: sandman441

I was wondering the exact same thing. Yelling at the screen.

The only thing I can come up with is the mental illness stuff but I am probably wrong. Wish they said what it was.

part B was guilty of a lesser offence or not guilty or insanity.
edit on 16-7-2015 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2015 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

They have Jason Bourne, but what about Eric Cross?

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Sorry for the triple post my post, my phone
Was going through different wifi connections and posted three times

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It is scary sad...they can do anything..we will never know.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yeah, so this isn't the most obvious patsy set up ever, right? So much stank about this since day one.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Phatdamage

24-year old neuroscience doctoral candidate, James Holmes,
a young man with several links to the U.S. government research Salk Institute
involved in neurologically enhancing soldiers’ abilities on the battlefield, and with
connections to DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), the central
research and development organization for the United States Department of Defense.

Nothing to see here folks, move along

The most damning information seems to always goes ignored. Not so sure(not enough info?) that he was directed in action but seems very well to be a failed experiment if he really was begin used for tests.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I would be more enthusiastic if that sentence did not just equal at least, assuming he lives another 40 years, a 1.5 million dollar tax bill to the citizens of Colorado.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I live here, and I have a connection to one of those that lost their lives that day. This verdict screamed out loud and clear that you cannot hide behind mental illness when you commit acts as barbaric as this man. It also tells us that mental illness needs to be dealt with before it evolves into a senseless crime and an economically wasteful trial. Imagine how much money we would save if we gave people the help they needed before any of this crap happens.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well, I can tell you that I have someone in my inner circle who had contact with James Holmes long before he committed these crimes (years before that) and there was already evidence at that time that something was not right with him, the way he behaved, the way he interacted with people.

Now I understand that people here always want to see something else and I usually do this as well but in this case I have a bit more background and I am convinced that there was no mysterious government agency behind it or 2 more shooters involved.

The dude is nuts and was fully aware of his actions and he killed 12 people in cold blood. Why he did it? Nobody will ever know.

But I am putting up one more thing for those who want to see more in it:

1) The appointed speaker of the Jury is a Columbine survivor.
2) The judge went to Columbine as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angrypsycho1977

"give them the help they need" is quite expensive in its own right. How much money per day would it cost to "help" someone like Holmes, now now many more could you feed, cloth and shelter for that same amount.

There is not enough money for everything, unfortunately you must make hard choices somewhere. Personally he is an animal, and like a dog gone rabid, needs to be taken out back and put down.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join