It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture, Massive Earthquake In Less Than 12 Hours!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Horsemen? Well, I was waiting for Art Bell. Monday night maybe if I can get through. : )

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well I wasn't raptured. Fk me. Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander

The Rapture will occur just before a massive earthquake destroys America, Europe and the rest of the World over night! Millions will perish in an instant!!! I believe, this is what this Brother saw in his dream! It will occur on the 17th of July 2015!!!

It seems there are even more datesetters out there.

I mean, we've all heard the buzz about September 23, 2015 and something something yadda yadda about an asteroid or the rapture or maybe just the pope running up the Rocky steps at the Philly Museum of Art, but did you know that there's another doom date much closer than that?
Tomorrow! Or actually more like tonight around 2am eastern time. There's a countdown below. It's all based on the Torah calendar and I don't completely understand how they arrive at this date, but hmmm....interesting.

This isn't the only source I've found stating July 17, 2015 as the rapture date. The other sources are on other conspiracy forums.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that nothing will happen...or at least nothing obvious. No earthquake, no rapture. (I believe in a post-trib rapture but let's go argue about that in another thread, shall we?)

What are your thoughts on this very imminent potential doom??

"And you shall count for yourselves from the day [6th/April/2015] after the Sabbath [5th/April/2015], from the day [6th/April/2015] that you brought the sheaf of the wave offering: seven Sabbaths shall be completed. Count fifty days to the day [28th/May/2015] after the seventh Sabbath [27th/May/2015]; THEN [on the 17th of July 2015] you shall offer a new grain offering to the Lord. You shall bring from your dwellings two wave loaves of two-tenths of an ephah. They shall be of fine flour; they shall be baked with leaven. They are the first-fruits to the Lord." [Lev.23:15-17]

source: www.fivedoves.com...

countdown to rapture/doom: www.timeanddate.com... 1
This is the GOVTS BOOGY MAN at work to keep us in fear, distracted, and therefore controlled.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join