It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture, Massive Earthquake In Less Than 12 Hours!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dang.... Is this part about two loaves of bread as an offering our route to safety?!

I have no idea where to find wave bread, leavend or not or even what two/tenths of an ephah is.. Sounds like Whole Foods might be the only place aroud here to get my two loaf ticket to life! Maybe they aint the Devil's work after all.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

Appreciate it! With all the doom, going back and forth between home and the bunker, the wife is getting a bit irritated. If I can show her that Madonna or Kanye are on board, that'll make things a bit easier.

Hopefully you hear something back soon!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Whole Foods has what you're looking for. It's in their Prophecy and Sacrifice aisle next to the eggs.

It's the only place I buy my sacrificial food from. They have a great sale on doves and lambs this week!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
ayuahsua?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that nothing will happen..

Thinking nothing will happen is going out on a limb?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That's called "sarcasm," my good friend ;-)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I hope it happens first thing in the morning. I got an appointment at 11:30 am Est that I DO NOT want to go to.
If this comes true - tomorrow will be a good day after all!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You want to go, too ?a reply to: ThreeDeuce

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, here's some fuel to add to this fire....fox insider reported this 22 hours ago.

Massive Mega-Quake Could Destroy Pacific Northwest, Report Says

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sounds like a case of premature raptulation to me....in only 12 hours!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Just arrived and set up the tent.
It's going to be a long night.
I'm down at the bottom of the San Andrés fault line. 50' down with a rope ladder.
Let's do this!

Edit: can't believe I have service down here! Sometimes you gotta love modern society. Wait... Let's do this!
edit on 16-7-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Sounds like a case of premature raptulation to me....in only 12 hours!

Isn't there a "blue pill" for that?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Gotta love the date-setters... smh.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

M9.5 or above I guess, in the right area, whilst a m10.0+ is improbable on Earth due the length of the fault needed, it would also pretty much guarantee it.

ETA:

1. 830,000 (deaths) 1556AD Shaanxi earthquake January 23, 1556 M8.0
2. 650,000–779,000 (deaths) 1976AD Tangshan earthquake July 28, 1976 M7.8
3. 280,000 (deaths) 2004AD Indian Ocean earthquake December 26, 2004 M9.1

So I guess location and population size is a key factor above magnitude....
edit on 16/7/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ever been in a 6.8 magnitude or higher earthquake? Nothing is ridiculous and everything should be considered, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The tares are removed first not the wheat.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ah, yes. FiveDoves. The 'BeforeItsNews' of rapture sites.

Sites like that should be shut down (by their owners, I mean). For a group that purports to be receiving 'letters from the Lord', they're wrong more often than a broken clock... and they bring the Lord's name into disrepute by their foolishness.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, I suppose it's possible, but I'm going to say it's unlikely. However, he is coming like a thief in the night for those who aren't prepared.

Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonions 5: 1-11

The full context seems to indicate that those who are prepared will not be caught fully by surprise. Whether or not that means we will have some insight or foreknowledge that will lead us to think He might be coming soon ... who can say? But I will say that I don't feel that I should worry He's coming in the next 12 hours, but if He does, I feel that I am as prepared as I can be.

edit on 16-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Why is it that all of these peace-loving-forgiveful holy gods are always about death and destruction?

edit on 16-7-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Why is it that all of these peace-loving-forgiveful holy gods are always about death and destruction?

Why is it that in order to heal someone you sometimes have to inflict sometimes painful surgeries on them?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join