It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro From MN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hey All... My name is Dave and I'm from MN and I voted for Jesse Ventura hahahahahaha. I have actually been coming to this website for a long time now to read up on the latest conspiracies etc... but I decided it was finally time to sign up.

The running joke in my family is that I wear a 24x7 tin foil hat... which is fine lol... I believe in ghosts, aliens, government conspiracies etc. There is so much out there that is happening that most of the populations keeps a blind eye too...

I think its awesome that have a place such as ATS to come and discuss, learn about the # the man doesn't want us to know...

Anyways lunch hour is over... chat later

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: elwoofy

Go Vikings!

The dark horse, surprise team of 2015...!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hello Dave
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Welcome aboard! Glad you finally decided to join in on the discussions! See you around the boards!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome!

Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, till You want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

Syx...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS from another Minnesotan!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Welcome again from another Minnesotan, I don't think we're represented enough here at ATS lol.

a reply to: Darkblade71

Wish I could give you a star for that!
edit on 7/16/15 by thov420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Welcome, Dave

Some of the best years of my life was spent on 7th Street S.E., a stone's throw from the campus of the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers. Hope you didn't get caught in that freak Halloween snowstorm back in 1991, talk about trick or treat.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello! Nice to meet you!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackKennedy
Welcome, Dave

Some of the best years of my life was spent on 7th Street S.E., a stone's throw from the campus of the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers. Hope you didn't get caught in that freak Halloween snowstorm back in 1991, talk about trick or treat.

That stupid storm ruined my trick or treating. And greeting to Elwoofy.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rollinondubs

Yeah, that freak snowstorm ruined many a trick or treat plans. I cannot recall it verbatim but I think the big, bold headlines in the Star Tribune newspaper had a clever heading along something to do with Trick or Treat in the next day's morning edition. On the bright side, thank goodness the conditions didn't bury the city for too long, but getting back and forth to Roseville was no picnic amid the slippery conditions on I-35.

With 10,000 lakes to enjoy I'm sure your Summer will make for fun times before Old Man Winter even thinks about imposing his will again. Take care, nice chatting with you.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rollinondubs

Yeah, that freak snowstorm ruined many a trick or treat plans. I cannot recall it verbatim but I think the big, bold headlines in the Star Tribune newspaper had a clever heading along something to do with Trick or Treat in the next day's morning edition. On the bright side, thank goodness the conditions didn't bury the city for too long, but getting back and forth to Roseville was no picnic amid the slippery conditions on I-35.

With 10,000 lakes to enjoy I'm sure your Summer will make for fun times before Old Man Winter even thinks about imposing his will again. Take care, nice chatting with you.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hey thanks.... Yes, I remember the storm lolol... I remember being a little kid and the snow being damn near to my head... I also remember the gang of kids who stole my candy that year too lol.

top topics

join