It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Active shooter incident' reported at Tennessee naval center

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Gotcha. Crossed wires then. Your beard is still epic.

Side note: gateway pundit is already tweeting about "marines killed in gun free zone."

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Folks, this is not the first recruiting station that has been shot up or the first time military members have been attacked here ot overseas.

Domestic Terror? They are using that to say that it could be 'anyone' in the US (domestic) and TPTB can call it domestic terror. How about we call these incidents IIT or Islamic Influenced Terror? The guys name was a convert and he was not Baptist.

This will not be the last attack by a 'Islamic' follower against the US military on US soil.

4 innocent people are dead. No confederate flags...no racism...will be interested to see how this plays out in the media and from the office of the POTUS.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yea. I'm wondering where the reaction is from the White House beyond "the president was briefed and will receive updates as necessary."

Oh, okay.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
FOX named him just now as the shooter

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"My fellow Americans, today, a US citizen who could not join the military decided to takes matter into his own hands and his actions resulted in the deaths of the oppresi..uh..I mean active military. Based on his ASVAB scores it is certain that at one time he was a white supremicist and we are certain that will we provide, I mean, discover, a website and Facebook account to agree with us, i mean, give us the truth.

Excuse me, as I have to attend the Eid al-Fitr dinner with my ISIS friends...Allah akbar and good night America....." Barry O out.....
edit on 07pm31pmf0000002015-07-16T15:28:18-05:000318 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Marine Corps confirms four dead and one recruiter hit in a leg but stable. Names to be released pending NOK notification.

Damn dirty shame, heartbreaking.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Pamela Gellar captured the screen shot of the shooter? Wow...

I mentioned the Garland attack shooters were also from Arizona. Garland held the Pamela Gellar-sponsored cartoon drawing.

Huh...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So, right after Jade Helm begins THIS happens and absolutely NOBODY is suspicious?!

....I thought I was on ATS here..

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Also identified him as Kuwaiti born.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yall talking bout this guy ?

CHATTANOOGA SHOOTING: 4 MARINES KILLED in GUN FREE ZONE (Video) — Shooter: Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

4 Marines killed in attacks on Chattanooga military facilities

www.cbsnews.com...

U.S. Attorney Bill Killian said officials were treating the attacks as an "act of domestic terrorism," t

So is that the guys name ?

edit on 16-7-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Pakd-on-mystery

That's a pretty lame tie-in.

You wanna go for it, go all out: what about the Iran deal that was just closed?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Domestic terrorism
They have identified him as a ISIS follower Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

Its time to arm senior military personal at military sites.

Military recruiters are senior enlisted personal and many are combat vets.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is reported to be the 'activation Tweet' from ISIS: 15 min. BEFORE THE EVENT.

Chattanooga TN: ISIS tweets ” O American Dogs, you will see wonders, #Chattanooga, #USA, #ISIS
In Uncategorized on July 16, 2015 at 3:14 PM
Chattanooga TN: ISIS tweets ” O American Dogs, you will see wonders, #Chattanooga, #USA, #ISIS

7/16/2015

According to sources close to me ISIS has tweeted an ominous warning to Chattanooga Tennessee shortly before this unfortunate terrorist attack.

“O American Dogs, you will see wonders, hashtag Chattanooga, #USA, #ISIS.

This horrendous warning came from the Jihadi John site according to sources.

More to come and of course no one else in MSM is reporting this. Count on BCN for more soon.

bradleycountynews.wordpress.com...

edit on 16-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

a reply to: seeker1963

Pamela Gellar captured the screen shot of the shooter? Wow...

I mentioned the Garland attack shooters were also from Arizona. Garland held the Pamela Gellar-sponsored cartoon drawing.

Huh...

awesome, hearing he may have been from kuwait

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Senior enlisted is the top three enlisted grades in the military. Your average recruiter is not senior enlisted, and recruiters are taken from all across the MOS spectrum.

My recruiter started out in the band.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

no wonder they sent the FBI in so fast

link   
Chattanooga, TN (CBS) - Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez has been identified by CBS News as the gunman who fatally shot four Marines and wounded a police officer on Thursday in shootings at two military recruiting and training centers in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Abdulazeez, 41, is also dead.

At least two others were injured, including one in critical condition. The officer is in stable condition.

The shootings happened at separate military reserve centers on Lee Highway and Amnicola Highway.

Not much is known so far about Abdulazeez.

link   
Isn't this a 'False Flag'?

Perhaps something to do with mind control?

But technically, its surely not terrorism? There is a very specific definition of terrorism, and I'm not sure this meets it.

Mental health issues? Don't we have to invest more in these services?

Media trying to create tension? Don't they like to blow events like this out of proportion 'to divide us'?

What about...... what? He's Muslim?

Forget what I said. An obvious Terrorist attack by a fanatic 'Muslimist', jealous of 'our way of life' through the 'uncivilised' worship of a 'death cult'.

Isn't that how its supposed to go?

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yall talking bout this guy ?

CHATTANOOGA SHOOTING: 4 MARINES KILLED in GUN FREE ZONE (Video) — Shooter: Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

4 Marines killed in attacks on Chattanooga military facilities

www.cbsnews.com...

U.S. Attorney Bill Killian said officials were treating the attacks as an "act of domestic terrorism," t

So is that the guys name ?

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Also identified him as Kuwaiti born.

sorry missed your post

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join