It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Active shooter incident' reported at Tennessee naval center

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Didn't even notice that.

And if I did, I'd have avoided making this into a gun control thread.
I'm sick of those.

However, you can see its high velocity rounds fired from outside, and a gun on the premises would have meant sweet F.A to those inside.

How about a gun in the pocket of someone behind the SOB?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (CBS Atlanta/AP) — A gunman unleashed a barrage of gunfire at two military facilities Thursday in Tennessee, sending troops scrambling for safety in an Army recruiting office, officials said.
A US official says five were killed, including 4 Marines and a sole gunman. U.S. Attorney Bill Killian called the killings an “act of domestic terrorism.”
Two law enforcement officials told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

atlanta.cbslocal.com...

Another official says the shooter "is believed to be local to the area."

i'm not seeing it anywhere but on line

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (CBS Atlanta/AP) — A gunman unleashed a barrage of gunfire at two military facilities Thursday in Tennessee, sending troops scrambling for safety in an Army recruiting office, officials said.
A US official says five were killed, including 4 Marines and a sole gunman. U.S. Attorney Bill Killian called the killings an “act of domestic terrorism.”
Two law enforcement officials told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

atlanta.cbslocal.com...

Oh, wow...I saw his name posted on Fox Business Network earlier but it was quickly taken off. And I thought Mohammad was the last name. Hmmmmm....

i was hesitant to post it

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Heavy is reporting he's from Arizona but lived in the area.

41 years old, also.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

Now they're saying 24 years old.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I was about to tell you to take your expert-level criminal profile to the FBI. Then I turned on the radio and realized you could not have been more wrong.

We all understand your worldview a little better though.

link   

atlanta.cbslocal.com...

Oh, wow...I saw his name posted on Fox Business Network earlier but it was quickly taken off. And I thought Mohammad was the last name. Hmmmmm....

Glad you did, as I thought my mind was playing tricks on me!

link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Didn't even notice that.

I'm sick of those.

However, you can see its high velocity rounds fired from outside, and a gun on the premises would have meant sweet F.A to those inside.

The gun free zone is inside the recruiting station, not necessarily the parking lot of the strip mall.

Kind of moot.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Jade Helm

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
LIVE COVERAGE: Chattanooga shooting suspect identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

www.rawstory.com...

has it on wiki already too

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Heavy is reporting he's from Arizona but lived in the area.

41 years old, also.

I recall that the two gunmen at the Garland Tx cartoon attack lived in Arizona.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Didn't even notice that.

I'm sick of those.

The gun free zone is inside the recruiting station, not necessarily the parking lot of the strip mall.

Kind of moot.

It wouldn't have been moot if someone behind him had a gun.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

atlanta.cbslocal.com...

curious as to why they pulled it, and now nothing on FOX or CNN

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Well that's interesting...hhmmm.....thanks for letting us know, both of you!

link   

OH an Islamic name cant be terrorism must be workplace violence then(sarcasm)

link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Right. My point is that the recruiting station is the gun free zone. That doesn't necessarily extend to the parking lot. So I don't see what difference the sticker makes.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

atlanta.cbslocal.com...

He had a facebook page but it has already been scrubbed.....

Edit: Don't shoot the messenger, but someone got screen captures of this dudes facebook page. That someone was Pamela Geller.

Notice the second pic posted was AFTER the shooting......

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez Identified as Mass Jihad Murderer in #Chattanooga Ramadan Kill-A-Thon - See more at: pamelageller.com... .dpuf
edit on 16-7-2015 by seeker1963 because: Adding on

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Marine Corps confirms four dead and one recruiter hit in a leg but stable. Names to be released pending NOK notification.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

atlanta.cbslocal.com...

curious as to why they pulled it, and now nothing on FOX or CNN

Yeah, and that he yelled "Allah Akbar" or something like that. But I really don't know if that's what I read. It was so quick,

link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: Rocker2013

I was about to tell you to take your expert-level criminal profile to the FBI. Then I turned on the radio and realized you could not have been more wrong.

We all understand your worldview a little better though.

How so?

Do you know more than anyone else about this man and his motivations? If so please share.
And my world view is no secret, all you have to do is ask me about my opinions and I'll gladly tell, or just go through all my previous posts, including all the many threads where I needed to point out that the US government deems right wing domestic terrorism as a greater threat to Americans at home than ISIS.

That's from your own government btw.

And hey, I thought wild speculation was the most popular hobby on ATS?

link   

a reply to: Greathouse

Right. My point is that the recruiting station is the gun free zone. That doesn't necessarily extend to the parking lot. So I don't see what difference the sticker makes.

I was not addressing the sticker.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join