It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Active shooter incident' reported at Tennessee naval center

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Investigators and media are looking for a motive in this 'seemingly random shooting incident'.

Reminds me of this event in 2007:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
CNN asks;

"What drove man to kill 4 marines in Chattanooga?"

Any wild guesses?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: texasgirl

"The man was the one who introduced Abdulazeez to the Fight Factory and became the young fighter's closest mentor." 

A fighter, eh?

I am reminded of one of the Boston Marathon bombers. Raised and radicalized in the US, and a boxer.... I think it was the eldest brother.

You should see a picture of him where he looks eerily like Tamerlin Tsarnev. I'll see if I can find it again. That was my thought, too. And that he has ties to Jordan.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I like your honesty, give me your take on this please!

Is it too far fetched to think about "mastering the human terrain"?

This lable of domestic terror is pretty outstanding, is it not?

would constantly exhort militant islamic views

Odd indeed. Very odd, brings various things to mind...

Yeah, I seriously don't know. Is there a possibility this former police officer is now an undercover agent? Trying to put ideas into a young man's head? I'd like more information on who this former cop is.

As far as Jade Helm goes, I don't think they're really related. (But what do I know?)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
CNN asks;

Any wild guesses?

I am leaning towards either 'Allah told him too' or the 'ISIS Flag made him do it'.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

REALLY??? me thinks you may want to check history my friend... Pol Pot, Stalin, et al...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Religion is the Gateway to agnosticism and atheism...aka belief in nothing...especially those that are predisposed to doubting their own existence.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thank you, I agree. We need more facts.

a reply to: Lysergic

Any wild guesses?

Some would scream out War on Terror. Too wild?
I know... way too wild for CNN.

edit on 17-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here is some video of the shooting...

Link

Shows that it was a nice little gun battle. Sounds to me like they made sure he was not moving anymore. Penta-tap?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Are people really surprised that after many decades of the US installing political leaders and attempting to control other countries for the benefit of the US that the terrorism it is seen as by others would not come to the US?

Get ready for it to get worse and the police state to grow.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is starting to remind me of the Charleston Church shooting, where the perp was allowed to have a weapon even though he had gotten into legal trouble. In some states, you have to give up your guns if you get a DUI; what was the law in Tennessee?

www.cnn.com...
Abdulazeez had a DUI arrest in April, with Hamilton County District Attorney Neal Pinkston saying an affidavit related to that incident indicated there was a marijuana smell and he had white powder under his nose.
Still, he was never convicted of anything.

How did he manage to escape the DUI rap? Did someone make special arrangements for him?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'll tell you what it's looking like to me. The police once again grabbing attention and claiming all credit. The chief of police got on the podium at the press conference and expressed nothing but praise for the police and the police only. He says we located the car we chased the car and shortly after the car arrived at the second scene we engaged it .

It sounds to me like someone called 911 and told them where the Car was. The police arrived on scene of the second shooting after the perpetrator . I think the creep is hiding the fact that civilians might very well have been involved. It's one of the biggest things that piss me off about police they want all the credit and very seldom give other credit where it's due.

If my suspicions are true and they did receive help from the public. They should announce it loud and clear so the public knows they should get involved .

He would not even describe how the confrontation took shape which makes me wonder if the cops killed one of the Marines by mistake ?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I saw an article, one article, that made mention of "an act of heroism by Marines" and haven't seen a damn thing since.

Curious, innit?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes they do that regularly. I saw them do it at911, I saw them do it at katrina, I remember them doing it at Oklahoma City The only place they were forced to give credit was the Boston bombing because there was way too many video cameras there. If it wasn't for that all you would've heard about is the police and the fire department .

My God government we are able to take care of ourselves too we don't need you for everything .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Man its been several days now and I personally have not seen a single photo or personal story on ANY of the victims here. Just a smiling jackass face.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

You're talking a lot but you're not saying anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

CNN asks;

Any wild guesses?

his Chrysler?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

CNN asks;

Any wild guesses?

his Chrysler?

No! A ford mustang! Silver conferable!!!!!!! You know, the white guy

Edit.. I studied the map! Google it! Wow yes owner of a mustang..it dragged the gate around corner! My car could do it. But the front gate folks? Had to drag it around corners. Check the map! This guy was seriously determined!
edit on 17-7-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

A Marine was identified yesterday or the night before. Already multiple articles written about him. He was a Gunnery Sergeant from Springfield, Mass.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here is the story that ran in our regional paper today.
apnews.myway.com...

And here is an update. Another of the wounded has died.
apnews.myway.com...

The U.S. Navy says a sailor who was shot in the attack on a military facility in Chattanooga has died, raising the death toll to five people. The death occurred two days after a gunman killed four Marines during a shooting rampage on two military facilities.

The Navy statement did not give the sailor's name. He was identified by family as Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith, a reservist serving on active duty in Chattanooga.

May they all rest in peace.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join