It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"To be" and "to have" are the same, Law of Attraction, what you Be is what you Have

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Before a doer can do, the doer must first be. Doing cannot happen without Being, so Being is the source of all doing. What you are, what you do. Being is first.

To be is to have.

"I am happy" means,
"I have happiness"

"I am successful" means,
"I have success"

"I am rich" means,
"I have riches/money"

"I am kind" means,
"I have kindness"

Action changes. Action arises from being, but being always happen. What are you being? What you Be is what you Have.
edit on 16-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You don't say.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

It's to early in the morning for me to wrap any sign of a "thought" around your op. Good work. Mindf***ed

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
"Possessions make you rich?...
I don't have that kind of richness!"

- Bob Marley

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

"Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon. Then you will see it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."
―Spoon Boy to Neo

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So if I understand you correctly.....

Is it the temporal differential we call wakefulness; the cosmic interaction of subatomic particles operating in the quantum field, the (quantum)leap represents a fundamental universal constant that we can only speculate upon in the macro scale of wave form frequencies; that is to say.... As you self-actualize, you will enter into the infinite flow that transcends understanding. You will soon be recreated by a power deep within yourself — a power that is self-aware, cosmic and not to burdened by contemporary meme's stifling the creative oneness when we open the most powerful chackra situated in the dimension of self thru psyionic manipulation and intellectual cognizance. Right?
edit on 16-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Show off...

The answer is 42; if we don't understand the question we will never understand the answer.

Thank you Douglas.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I constantly have to change my mind to that "right now" thinking all the time. I start off with thinking of the "what could be.." but immediately try to switch it to the "it's already here". Thanks for the reminder

I'm a huge believer in the laws of attraction

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I yam what I yam.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Ill query this..."He has Cancer"....but he is not CANCER.

or...

"You are what you eat!'...yet I am not a burrito

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Before a doer can do, the doer must first be. Doing cannot happen without Being, so Being is the source of all doing. What you are, what you do. Being is first.

To be is to have.

"I am happy" means,
"I have happiness"

To be is to be happiness (or what ever is being manifested). The I is an added extra which does not exist. Or it could be said that I is happiness, I is sadness, I is all that appears but I is never just one thing - I is everything - all that is happens.

It is not 'I am happy' - it is 'there is happiness'. It is language which assumes there is an 'I' which is being something (happy). If there is sadness then there is sadness, if there is anger, there is anger. Being arises as everything.
Everything (including happiness) comes and goes - laughter happens and then it is not happening - all is arising and subsiding. But no one has anything because all is just BEING what it is.
Everything is being as it is. A tree is perfectly being a tree and that body (which you think is yours) is perfectly being what it is - there is no one in the tree and there is no one in that body.
'And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.' Mathew 19:24
edit on 16-7-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Action is not equal, as people have unequal bodies and abilities and circumstances. Intention and spirit, yearnings, are equal most of the time, except for conditions that limit the brain/mind/memory.

Emotion is important. Actors play us with their emotions in a well scripted manifesting hollywood.

Zenmind, peace, love, higher mind, but still injecting the emotional landscape and senses as if, its real, and holding that movie.

Having gratitude for all received and daily miracles, and yearning/seeing others waking and gaining higher mind, peace and daily miracles as well.

This is what I feel the heart of the issue.

Emotions are really strong chords on the harpiscord of frequencies.

In my fathers heaven there are many mansions, infinite in fact, like unto like, affinity, birds of a feather flock together.

Lower astrals or realities, higher.

Gratitude for love and striving to be clear and get over resentments, rise above it, showing concern for all, and weeding out things that pull us down, and doing cartwheels for love and gratitude over the miracles and team and God/Good Family/Hero's /Good and Love up there. Thats it for me basically. I'm too tired and old for anything else these days.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Be content with what you have. Then all the rest is gravy.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Your current state of Being (I Am Presence) is always reflected back to you in the outer world of appearances through objective experiences via synchronicity. The subconscious, which is the weaver of experiences, is always paying attention to our innermost thoughts (subjective mind) and responds accordingly.

To be is to have.

"I am happy" means,
"I have happiness"

"I am successful" means,
"I have success"

"I am rich" means,
"I have riches/money"

"I am kind" means,
"I have kindness"

Yes, to BE is the key...

"To BE" requires a slight shift in awareness which often leads to bohemian changes within one's life. It requires a deeply seeded attitude of belief or faith in all avenues of our lives. For instance:

I am rich" means,
"I have riches/money"

Affirmations mean absolutely NOTHING. Such mental exercises provide NOTHING but wishful thinking. Instead of hope, people need faith (deeply mustard seeded knowing) that is ingrained into every fibre of their being. They must not only entertain such ideas, but live and breathe in all forms within them that truly reflects this state of Being or state of mind.

I have a friend who believes in the LOA and her metaphysics resonates with my own, yet she does not understand how to apply the insight despite always mentioning the ways to do so. She has stated "I Am rich" and tries to live with an attitude of mind that reflects this belief, but the wheels always fall off the wagon whenever a negative situation arises. She begins to react from a poverty conscious state of mind instead of a person who possesses wealth. Often times, it is our own silent acknowledgements is what dictates the experiences, people , and things we manifest into our lives.

Action changes. Action arises from being, but being always happen. What are you being? What you Be is what you Have.

All actions that have any merit of freewill take place within a consecrated place of the mind.

I Am is a way of life, not a method.

edit on 16-7-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I am curious. Have these declarations worked for you? I have a copy of Shakti Gawain's book Creative Visualization sitting right next to me...very strange indeed that I happened on this thread today...

Thanks OP - S&F.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
force is geting stronger,many upset people.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

To be is to have.

"I am happy" means,
"I have happiness"

"I am successful" means,
"I have success"

"I am rich" means,
"I have riches/money"

"I am kind" means,
"I have kindness"

To be something. i just have to have?
I am anything have, so i can be anything im having?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

To have something you just have to be. If you want to have happiness, then find a way to feel it, and be it, now.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

a reply to: AnuTyr

To have something you just have to be. If you want to have happiness, then find a way to feel it, and be it, now.

If you want happiness then you are being wanting. If you are seeking happiness - you are not happy - you are seeking.
It is the seeking which is painful because if there is seeking then there feels as if something is missing. It is the feeling of something lacking which makes seeking for some thing to fill the hole happen.
It is only when the seeking stops that fullness, completeness, wholeness will be felt. All that actually is is here now - it is being whatever is presently arising - fill up with what there is and the lack will fall away.
This that is has no preference if it is full of lack it is still full - complete, whole.
Be full of the colours and the sounds and the sensations instead of full of desire for what isn't. Life is appearing as it is - even if it is appearing as wanting other.
Only the human wants other than what there is.

edit on 22-7-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It is only when the seeking stops that fullness, completeness, wholeness will be felt. All that actually is is here now - it is being whatever is presently arising - fill up with what there is and the lack will fall away.

This is true. Law of attractions says Like attracts Like. Neediness feeds on neediness and then the feeling of lack continues. There is so much to appreciate in THIS moment. So much is already here to enjoy. There are so many blessings, now. If people do not appreciate/be aware of/focus/give energy to the blessings here now, then they will miss out and continue in the negative/lacking energy.

new topics

top topics

join