It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor brags: Our white population plummets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazy Diamond

Thank you. I appreciate that.

We also have one of the most highly awarded major hospitals in the country - The KU Medical Center.

Awards

2013-2014 — U.S. News & World Report's America's Best Hospitals ranked the hospital in the top 12 for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Pulmonary and Critical Care and top 50 in all 12 major specialties ranked including Cancer, Cardiology and Heart Surgery[2]

2009–2010 — U.S. News & World Report's America's Best Hospitals ranked the hospital in the top 50 for Ear, Nose & Throat, Heart & Heart Surgery and Kidney Disorders[4]

2009 — Modern Healthcare named the hospital among the Best Places to Work in Healthcare[5]

2009 — American Hospital Association's Hospitals & Health Networks magazine ranked the hospital among the nation’s 100 Most Wired hospitals[6]

2007 — U.S. Department of HHS awarded the hospital and its partner, Midwest Transplant Network, a third consecutive Medal of Honor for organ donations[7]

2006 — American Nurses Credentialing Center awarded Magnet designation to the hospital, the first in Kansas to attain this coveted status

en.wikipedia.org...
Just put up a whole new complex themselves.

And besides all of that WND is a KNOWN extremist-right-wing "news outlet". Might as well be The Blaze.

WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American web site that publishes news and associated content from the perspective of U.S. conservatives and the political far-right.[1] It was founded in May 1997 by Joseph Farah with the stated intent of "exposing wrongdoing, corruption and abuse of power"[2] and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.[3]

In April 2011, Paul Harris, writing for The Guardian, called WND Books "a niche producer of rightwing conspiracy theories, religious books and 'family values' tracts".[26]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7/17/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Crazy Diamond

Thank you. I appreciate that.

We also have one of the, if not THE, most highly awarded major hospital in the country - The KU Medical Center. Just put up a whole new complex themselves.

To be honest, I really don't know anything about Kansas City, Kansas. I am not even from US. Just going by the content of that speech I am still trying to figure out how the author of that article could possibly come to this conclusion: "Mayor brags: Our white population plummets"
I mean maybe my English is not adequate (not my native language) and I am missing something in translation but if that was not spin of all spins I don't know what is. My head actually physically hurts trying to interpret that speech the same way.
Grandma, could you please help me with this headache and explain to me in simple terms.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Check my edit above. Her source is a right-wing extremist conservative spin-machine.

It must also horrify her that we have "opened our arms to the LBGT community".....as stated in the article.

To which I say, "Yeah? So??"

(post by Milomo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I said Kansas City KS, not the state

The Mayor in his speech quite clearly bragged
that Democrats had run the city for a long
time. Unless you think he is lying?

I never said people didn't get along did I?
That is a projection of your feelings onto
what I said, because I never said that.

I said it was a good thing that the Mayor
did not blame white people for the
city's problems because they have been
leaving the city in large numbers.

Just because the OP is someone you always
disagree with, no matter what,
doesn't mean you can make up things
that they said.

But you are allowed to make up things that someone didn't say? The mayor quite clearly DID NOT brag that Democrats had run the city for a long time. He made a joke that another highly persecuted group "The Democrats" still have foothold in Kansas City. How is that bragging?
edit on 17-7-2015 by Crazy Diamond because: (no reason given)

(post by Milomo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
OK, folks, that'll be quite enough of that...

The personalized back and forth nonsense stops now.

If you can't post with at least a bit of decorum, don't post. There is absolutely no reason to be casting insults at other members who dare to disagree with you.

Do not respond to this post.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join