It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Longer a Conspiracy Theory- Madonna New Song -Illuminati

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Illumination is not what you think it means the powers that be have demonized it and have claimed themselves as illuminati. Want me to tell you who the real illuminati are? They are your prophets of old Yeshua,Krishna,Buddha,Elijah,John the Baptist. We even have some prophets now who are trying to lead you out of the darkness. Anyone who has gone through the death and rebirth has been illuminated. Don't be afraid of your power and free will stop hiding in the dark and stop giving these bastards all your energy. You are just feeding them. Yeshua being a carpenter/builder(mason) is not a coincidence. Build your own life and destroy these fake restraints that you created in your head and know everything is possible.

Matthew 6:22 But the lamp of the body is the eye; therefore if your eye shall be sound, your whole body also will be illuminated.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: CIAGypsy

But you refuse to look past your bigotry to see the people for who they really are

Greedy, wealthy people are the bigots. Money bigots.

You don't acquire or keep more than you can ever need without being greedy.Yah, sure they are all nice, sweet people, until their money is threatened, then we see their true nature.

Watch Fargo, Network, Titanic, Scrooge. Well, not the ending in Scrooge; rich people gone nice…lol

Says someone who has no money at that level and isn't responsible for the employment of thousands of people. Don't call yourself an authority on the inner thoughts and feelings of people you don't even know.

You have no clue on the "plans" they have mapped out for their wealth or how they may use it to help others, fund research or new job creation, or maintain security of economies or nations, for that matter.

All of this action happens at a much higher level than you have ever learned to operate within. But that doesn't make the underpinnings of it as crass as 'greed.' There are other legacies that drive the wealthy....

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: intrptr

But you refuse to look past your bigotry to see the people for who they really are

Greedy, wealthy people are the bigots. Money bigots.

You don't acquire or keep more than you can ever need without being greedy.Yah, sure they are all nice, sweet people, until their money is threatened, then we see their true nature.

Watch Fargo, Network, Titanic, Scrooge. Well, not the ending in Scrooge; rich people gone nice…lol

Says someone who has no money at that level and isn't responsible for the employment of thousands of people. Don't call yourself an authority on the inner thoughts and feelings of people you don't even know.

You have no clue on the "plans" they have mapped out for their wealth or how they may use it to help others, fund research or new job creation, or maintain security of economies or nations, for that matter.

All of this action happens at a much higher level than you have ever learned to operate within. But that doesn't make the underpinnings of it as crass as 'greed.' There are other legacies that drive the wealthy....

Well what we do know is that whatever some of them may do they still leave a lot of people hungry, desperate and abandoned…

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And poverty is a complex problem that has existed since the beginning of time. It is a problem that requires EVERYONE to see a successful solution, not just 1% of the population. They are many contributors that have lead to this problem continuing to exist and it is misinformation to lay the blame at the feet of one group of people.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The plans to help, right. You mean destroy nations to rape their resources and enslave their population to endless debt to them?

Thats a big help.

Whatever charity they may give is a drop in their bucket, to save face end keep up appearances.

The very wealthy are ruining this planet, environmentally, financially and militarily.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

0,1% of the rich own roughly 80% of the global wealth, that's a fact we better don't mention. Just keep demanding that everyone else needs to come up with a solution instead, that's right! Those poor richys can't lift a single finger, they have dayjobs and dynasties to attend to... silly me! Ever heard of the German saying 'Vermögen verpflichtet' (wealth committed)? No? Well done! Don't forget to take your KoolAid when you log off for more sleep. But don't get me wrong, it's not about blaim. What about options and possibilities? Some people actually sit at the lever while others will most likely never be able to catch a glimpse on one of them. If you catch my drift.

Reducing this matter to a simple blaim-game is exactly what I would consider beeing part of the problem and not part of the solution. Rothschilds, Jewish bankers or Dagobert Duck, I don't care who these people are and what they believe to be. I just don't see anybody of them actually doing something for a change. Very suspicious, innit?
edit on 17-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: too fast

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Psychology is MY realm.

That's nice

You're wrong, on soo many levels.

So there isn't 3 types or levels of consciousness?

Some would argue there is 5.

Can you link to any papers or studies, as I don't and cant watch videos where I am, + I also prefer to read.

Or am I wrong on other things you fail to point out?

And I do know what I am talking about. But you are welcome to believe what you want.

Why thank you.

I know you know what you are talking about, you wouldn't be talking about it if you didn't know.

However you think its factual while I think its delusional to a certain degree,

Psychology is also my 'realm' as you call it.

and

threads like theses are a real eye opener and give a good view into ones head.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

My thoughts? I gave you SnF even tho your point
is in direct and very vague. It's tough to work from this angle
because art is just never to be considered evidence of
anything. And just when you think you are getting the truth
from them in some big revelation. They can just pave write
over it with half truths and out right lies to mezmerize an
avenue of disbelief.

But now think about this.

That is what you look for as evidence. As I called it here, "to
pave write". That's the big talent " The Iluminati" will shower
with fame and fortune. The ability to expose them to the
whole world and yet leave it in disbelief. That's where you
see a lot of our members are able to hide from this truth.
They see it as plain as you and I. But avenues of escape are
provided by these obviously wicked and highly intelligentpeople.

The Iluminati and The New World Order do not exist?

Of course not that's their greatest power.

And the british hierarchy aren't pedophiles either.
Or catholic priests. And the world isn't sick and women
fart rose peddles.

edit on Rpm71915v36201500000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just commenting so I can come back later, hopefully October

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
No comet in September 2015. Are you talking about the 'spooky' Halloween comet? www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Can someone tell me more about how to find Kurt's latters and him exposing the elites?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join