It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Longer a Conspiracy Theory- Madonna New Song -Illuminati

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Perhaps originally it may have been a harmless group of enlightened artists and philosophers, but I think it was quickly infiltrated and used as an esoteric control mechanism over the population...

Really hard to guess. Could have been the work of 'Free'Masons as well, or Rosicrucians, O.T.O. maybe? Heck...

There is no secret handshake I do not give a ****. (Aesop Rock - No City)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I think the 'founding Fathers' are not the ones you'd think they are.

She's not talking about America, but the founders of the enlightened group calling themselves 'Illuminati'.

As she says these 'Illuminati' were originally founded by the Scientists, the artists and the philosophers..working mostly in secrecy as a group, behind the pervasive eyes of the brutal, murderous and ignorant (at the time) Catholic church, who were frightened of science and 'heretic' art and ideas, as the church imagined it represented a direct threat to their hegemony.

These guys were the original 'Illuminati'...the 'wise ones', the brains and logical heart, as opposed to the superstitious and ignorant church and the majority of those among them at that time.

This obviously included the brilliant Da Vinci, who encapsulated all three disiplines, Madge mentions...Scientist, Artist and Philosopher...he also happened to experiment with painting techniques which were revolutionary for the time.

One such experiment, was to paint directly onto plaster...on a wall.

Which wall?

The mural on the back wall of the dining hall of the Dominican convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan, Italy, where he painted 'The Last Supper'.

I'm guessing this was the wall she is talking about, and Da Vinci was certainly one of the major players, or founding Fathers if you like, of the so-called 'age of enlightenment'...one of the Illuminated ones, or as we know them more popularly...the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
That is not what I read into it........It is not one man or woman it is an idea. The Illuminate is a thought.

If it is just a 'thought' then it is not an organized, world-dominating group, which is what I said.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SubTruth
That is not what I read into it........It is not one man or woman it is an idea. The Illuminate is a thought.

If it is just a 'thought' then it is not an organized, world-dominating group, which is what I said.

They are in the shadows but do dominate using fiat currency pushing central banking controlled debt based systems of control and enslavement.

All movements are revolved around idealism pushed in many forms. This is why reality is so twisted today. What is this movements end game......??? Is it satanic as many other idealists want you to believe.....I don't think so. I think it is all about control of masses. I think they look at the bottom dwellers as livestock in a way that needs to be herded in the right directions.
edit on 16-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

The lyrics in the Original Post make it pretty clear she is signing about the Bavarian Illuminati, if you want to think another group popped up after they disbanded and now runs the world good for you, I do not.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I leave this here as i feel it is relevant.

De-Mystifying The Occult

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Baphomet does not appear in any Masonic ritual or symbolism, what you highlighted was the Eastern Star symbol.

I find this highly interesting because of other research I found which also mentions that eastern star was connected to the order of the black sun. Which supposedly the real illuminati dwells. This research was done by Michael tsarion, who says that the people who are in power are actually female. He links this order to the eastern star and at the head of all of this was the symbol of the owl. Which represents Lilith. (The stone owl from bohemian grove).

I wont reveal much of his work here, because its a topic that is very obscured and not much evidence to prove his claims. His reason being that history has been re-written to erase a crime comminted against man. A crime so horrendous that was done by women and this order of the black sun.

But this is actually an entirely different topic though. And not one i resonate with either. However the part of lilith does in some way shape or form. Along with the connection of paganism.

But if you are interested in seeing more. This is where I started in my research. However, many things he said cannot be proven. Which is why I leave it open instead of either dismissing it, or naively believing him. But what he says is very interesting.

Mark passio on the other hand, mentions more closely the work i myself done. In a way, I am a non official mason. We all are. However, Im the one removing the blocks in the pyramid. And helping form the true great work. And I am sure you know what I mean by that.

What mark Passio speaks about however, is very very interesting and resonates with me.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The lyrics in the Original Post make it pretty clear she is signing about the Bavarian Illuminati, if you want to think another group popped up after they disbanded and now runs the world good for you, I do not.

Look.....I am not 100% sure who or why.....All I can see are the control mechanisms.....Fiat currency debt based systems run by central banks. This part of the equation in not really a conspiracy anymore.......TPTB know systems liked this are flawed and fail but still use them....WHY. The answer is control and self enslavement.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Just wanted to add more than a star.

I'm guessing this was the wall she is talking about, and Da Vinci was certainly one of the major players, or founding Fathers if you like, of the so-called 'age of enlightenment'...one of the Illuminated ones, or as we know them more popularly...the Illuminati.

I think he would have liked your kind words. some experts took a closer look on the Last Supper in a fascinating doc. from ARTE. There are some layers of colour underneath, that are not completely dried up yet. Not even today. Regarding the know-how of this guy one just has to consider foul-play. At that time in his life he was most def. not experimenting with 'new' oil-colours anymore...
But here comes the funny thing: there is some evidence for this theory, indeed. Ludovico Sforza did use all the bronce, which was reserved for Leonardos equestrian statue, to produce cannons in Ferrera instead. 1494 was just some years before Ludwig XII 'visited' Italy and this time correlates with the first work on the Last Supper, as with the canceled work on the statue. He must have been mad as hell...

I would consider this a desperately needed kick in the ass of some stupid monarch, who really thought he could win this war. Look how wrong he was, but Leonardos work would have survived this war. Another missed opportunity to show some decency...

This fits quite well into some of your points, but it might just be another 'conspiracy-theory' after all. Who knows...

edit on 16-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Not only is she saying it, but she is defending them. Please, can you help decipher the song instead of trying to debunk what is now blatantly obvious?

Decipher the song?......it's just a song!....she managed to rhyme "party" with "Illuminati" it's what song writers do!

Some of them like to write songs about "edgy" topics, he writing this song proves absolutely nothing.....just like your OP proves absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I find this highly interesting because of other research I found which also mentions that eastern star was connected to the order of the black sun. Which supposedly the real illuminati dwells. This research was done by Michael tsarion, who says that the people who are in power are actually female. He links this order to the eastern star and at the head of all of this was the symbol of the owl. Which represents Lilith. (The stone owl from bohemian grove).

Which each conspiracy requires another supporting conspiracy you are on rather shaky footing. The eastern Star has some rather well documented origins that do not revolve around owls, Bohemian Grove, Black Sun and others.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The lyrics were not about fiat currencies, banks or debt enslavement.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Even a blind squirrel will find a nut and every dog has it's day etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Everything is self-fulfilling with you guys and your NWO/Illuminati nonsense.
She could have released a single about a anything and it would have been dissected frame by frame, with every vague triangle, every eye, every mathematical coincidence stretched to the limits of all common sense and reason to support your nonsense theories.

She's a performer, an entertainer, and people are wasting entire years of their lives manufacturing this bizarre narrative about her being some Illuminati figure, of COURSE she's going to create something about it, I would too! lol

What you call "disclosure" I call paranoid delusion.
Nothing has been "proven" here, nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Not only is she saying it, but she is defending them. Please, can you help decipher the song instead of trying to debunk what is now blatantly obvious?

Decipher the song?......it's just a song!....she managed to rhyme "party" with "Illuminati" it's what song writers do!

Some of them like to write songs about "edgy" topics, he writing this song proves absolutely nothing.....just like your OP proves absolutely nothing.

Its just a song...

Other artists must think the same thing....

This one however is ANTI-Illuminati

I am sure Kurt Cobain also shares your view (That was sarcasm, my apologies.) However The sarcasm was justified especially in his name for one reason. Right now Kurt Cobain is dead.

And this was found in his journal. "kill the Rockefellers". But this must be a coincidence right?

Many people died at the hands of these people. And here we sit, arguing amongst ourselves instead of doing a proper investigation. You see a "nothing". But I see their cries for help. And it honestly breaks my heart that many either turn the other cheek, or are simply blind to see what is in front of the eyes.

I honestly don't even wish to do this anymore. But moral obligation is what pushes me to expose this as well as other people. Do you know what it feels like to "live on the other side" watching humanity crumble apart as we see the whole picture along with the details?

I didn't create this thread to argue with anyone. I only hope that people have common sense, moral reasoning and open mindedness. But I am not good at convincing people at anything. (otherwise I'd be a politician).

Instead I take the direct approach, point it out. if people see it that's fine. if people don't that is fine too. I gave up hope for humanity long ago. So its fine. Like I said before, Im not gonna try to convince you. Only show the door.

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 16 Jul 2015 14:49:06 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 16 Jul 2015 14:49:06 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 16 Jul 2015 14:52:16 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 16 Jul 2015 14:52:16 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: admirethedistance
You know you've spent too long on conspiracy sites when you start giving credence to Madonna...smh

It's not about her. It's about the symbolism that's all around us if it's anywhere.

Think about all the times you see a commercial that's supposed to sell you something, but it seems to a garbled mess of seemingly random images cobbled together that make no sense at all. You watch it, and you're like, "WTF did I just see?" Watch enough, you start to pick up some common symbolic elements. They're a message all right, but it's a language you're not meant to understand and selling something is the least of the intent.

What you're seeing and being confused by is something the rest of us call ART.

Because you're clearly not capable of understanding art (which is SYMBOLISM) you think it's something nefarious and suspicious, even though you have no reason to believe that, and no understanding of this supposed "language" being spoken.

It's not a secret coded message to anyone, it's AN OPEN CODED MESSAGE TO ALL HUMANS WHO HAVE THE CAPACITY TO CONTEMPLATE CREATIVE PRESENTATION. lol

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Right now Kurt Cobain is dead.

And this was found in his journal. "kill the Rockefellers". But this must be a coincidence right?

Are you implying the Rockefeller family killed Kurt Cobain? They do not even control the legacy company that John D. Rockefeller founded, why would they care about some grunge rocker from Seattle?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

What you're seeing and being confused by is something the rest of us call ART.

Fair enough. But not every piece of art is for means of entertainment only.
There is no harm in a deeper delve into the meanings of said symbolism, is it?

*sigh*

Only philistines in Palestine.

edit on 16-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Very good song and video. Of course the best of the Illuminati are the good guys, duh. Conscious and interested in enlightening the people and society.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If, with the spurious 'game' of 6degrees of separation, you can 'connect' yourself to Kevin Bacon...'connecting' a 56yo 'pop' singer, and a media puppet who has the temerity to accuse Beck of having no talent, to money and power...is tiddlywinks...

...and tiddlywinks takes skill...

Å99
edit on 16-7-2015 by akushla99 because: Addd

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join