It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Longer a Conspiracy Theory- Madonna New Song -Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
One thing that's never been explained to me:

Why the super duper secret illuminati use countless numbers of pop singers to...do what? Throw up hand signs? Sing about illuminati stuff? They're so secretive that they put their "info" out in countless songs and music videos? To what end?

"To rub it in the face of the people."

No. That's weak. Utterly weak. Come up with a real reason they would do it. Why in the world would a group that was willing to go underground after being outlawed (and who's stated purpose was to fight injustice without controlling people) suddenly start using pop singers to put them on blast?

Curious.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Please, can you help decipher the song instead of trying to debunk what is now blatantly obvious?

You will help much more by helping figure out the songs meaning.

FFS, it is just a song, it has no meaning, it is just words, there is nothing to decipher!

Once upon a time, many years ago. I was like you. I didn't want to believe nor see it. "There is nothing there" I said. I trolled and ridiculed.

Today I am wise.
I feel your pain, I went through this process aswell. Most of us do before the truth smacks us in the face through experience and not theory.

You will get your experience if you seek it. You'll come around... they all do.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not only is she saying it, but she is defending them. Please, can you help decipher the song instead of trying to debunk what is now blatantly obvious?

You will help much more by helping figure out the songs meaning. because she is saying something about the founding fathers. But WHICH founding fathers? The Illuminati or the U.S?

I am aware that most of the people who signed the declaration of independence were Freemasons. However, is she saying the founding fathers intended this ?

What angers me about people who dismiss things is that they become emotionally unstable when it comes to something that contradicts their beliefs and miss the entire point or the hidden messages because their emotion does not allow for rational thought. For one moment, please step outside the box and try and figure out what she is saying instead.

There is a huge clue, to those who sees the message. Do not allow people to discourage you from voicing your opinion because your contribution and piece of the puzzle is extremely helpful. Im speaking to you who already done the research. It is you guys i wrote this for.

The ones that can see. The ones that truly are awake.

You want us to decipher something that dropped out of an entertainer's ass, rather than decipher whatever "reality" virtual or otherwise in which we operate? Isn't that kind of counterproductive? Isn't it better to know yourself rather than the potentially propagandistic musings of a tool that promotes herself using propagandistic musings?

Think about it, if what she is saying is real and hell is coming to earth, how you going to stop it? That bit of fluff is talking about a power that can change this virtual reality. Can you? Will it help to know? No. Make your plans, live your life, don't worry your little head. What will be will be.

Cheers- Dave
edit on 7/16.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I've been on ats for a few years and still haven't got a clue what the illuminati is.something to do with triangles and all seeing eyes and rich rappers and stuff

I can help. Its a type of pasta...like ravioli except triangle shaped. The filling is a mixture of dolphin eyes and menstrual blood.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
ok.
I,m not busy for a few months , so I'm willing to wait it out.
Either you will be proved right and it,s the end for us , or nothing will happen and you will end up looking totally ridiculous and nobody will ever take notice of another word you type , except of course for the loonies.

The clock is ticking ..................

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Could it just be simple marketing to people into the whole "illuminiti" BS myth. Madonna is more than a person; she is a media corporation with the sole purpose of making money. This illuminiti BS is just her shtick to lure in the gullible. And apparently it's working as referenced by this thread and the responses.

If I was an "illuminiti" agent I think I could find a messenger a little more relevant than a fat assed pop star.

In case I'm wrong and this is infact real.....I hope I get a little forwarning...Iv'e got some accounts to settle. You know who you are....
edit on 16-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Could "the wall" also not refer to the cornerstone in Masonic orders.

ETA: So basically if I'm to assume that September is the end of the world as we know it, and going with your doom and gloom..I guess it's safe to assume that the "illuminati" will seek to control people through the chaos.

They will then fill the roll of false prophet like is described in the bible and will turn our planet into an even worse hell on earth..or none of that will happen.

See anyone can say anything, but if you believe me I'll sell you it as the truth

edit on 16-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If I was an "illuminiti" agent I think I could find a messenger a little more relevant than a fat assed pop star.

Or her gay fish producer.

edit on 16-7-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
You know you've spent too long on conspiracy sites when you start giving credence to Madonna...smh

It's not about her. It's about the symbolism that's all around us if it's anywhere.

Think about all the times you see a commercial that's supposed to sell you something, but it seems to a garbled mess of seemingly random images cobbled together that make no sense at all. You watch it, and you're like, "WTF did I just see?" Watch enough, you start to pick up some common symbolic elements. They're a message all right, but it's a language you're not meant to understand and selling something is the least of the intent.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Whether you feel "wise" or not is irrelevant. I AM a songwriter, and i write far better lyrics than these. I can tell you from real experience: there probably IS meaning to the lyrics, but they are personal, and likely nothing like what you imagine.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So what is the intent?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

No, September isn't the end. If the theory is correct, it's the beginning of their time to rule.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The founding fathers were John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington.

It can't be on the declaration of Independance because that was signed by 56 delegates.

I think madonna's song writers are writing to further fuel the notion that she is a member of the illuminati.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So what is the intent?

Oh, the selling element is there, but it's secondary.

If the theory is correct, then the idea is predictive programming, grooming, telling you what to expect without you realizing you've been told. Subtle mind control. Surely you've read all that before?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Think of all the hits her video is getting from this thread alone.

Hits = money.

Well done OP, you've contributed to not only madonnas wealth but the illuminati as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

So the all powerful have to rely on commercials and songs to communicate instead of like...the phone?

Email?

Texting?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
One thing that's never been explained to me:

Why the super duper secret illuminati use countless numbers of pop singers to...do what? Throw up hand signs? Sing about illuminati stuff? They're so secretive that they put their "info" out in countless songs and music videos? To what end?

"To rub it in the face of the people."

No. That's weak. Utterly weak. Come up with a real reason they would do it. Why in the world would a group that was willing to go underground after being outlawed (and who's stated purpose was to fight injustice without controlling people) suddenly start using pop singers to put them on blast?

Curious.

That is an entirely deep and other topic to visit. At the risk of derailing my own thread however, I will give you a clue. However how you take this information is up to you. You can accept it, or dismiss it. Either way it is what I know, that Ill speak on. If you really want to know then read on.

To understand this, you need to understand how the mind works especially on a subconscious level. For this you need to have a crash course in psychology. There is two sides of the mind. Conscious and subconscious. We are aware of our consciousness, we think, we rationalize etc. We observe our thoughts and make decisions upon our thinking. However, the subconscious is literally on autopilot. In this area, all that you learned before is recorded like a disk. ALL information gets recorded in this area of the brain, whether you are aware of it or not.

Ever heard of people studying for tests while they sleep? They would time a recorded tape at a certain hour during deep sleep, and play the recording with questions and answers to the test they would take the next day. When the test day came they would ace it with all the correct answers. Why and how? because it got recorded into the subconscious part of the brain.

The subconscious part of the brain is also where habits and addictions are also on autopilot. Ever picked up a cigarette without being aware of it? Its the subconscious doing, dictating your actions without approval of your consciousness. The same could be said when you learn to drive a car. You programmed your mind to drive in a certain way, and it becomes automated to the point where you can view the landscape without paying attention to the road. This is how the subconscious mind works. And it is vastly more powerful than the conscious mind. How you program yourself, is also how you will act. This is why people who grow up in hostile homes grow up with the trauma inside their subconscious. We are programmed according to our surroundings in other words. But we still have a choice to program yourself with something else. Once you realize this little trick of the mind.

With that said, we can now understand why music plays a huge role inside our subconsciousness. In a way, you can think about music being "spells being cast on someone." Its not an actual magic spell, but it is a programming much like 0's and 1's is to a computer's windows system 32. if you mess up system 32 in windows, the whole system begins to malfunction or crash.

The music industry is a psychological weapon against the mind. The same goes for television and other programs. They aren't entirely lying when they call some T.V shows "programs". Ever wondered about that? What about our education system? The "programs" labels.) Its a form of brainwashing that targets specific audiences. For example, Hip-Hop

(I mentioned this in another topic not long ago).

Hip hop tends to target African American audiences to promote gang wars, race wars etc. This is the main reason why you see crime rate very high in the streets especially on the African American side. The mainstream media uses the violence to promote hate. Then we end up with a situation like Ferguson. (which certain people in power paid protestors to riot and protest.). It is a mind control tactic in other words, and psychological warfare. But this is not isolated with hip hop only.

remember this recipe they use "Divide and conquer- Create a problem, Cause a reaction and provide a solution"

Then we have the POP culture promoting other agendas and narcissistic points of views. A narcissistic mindset is perhaps the most dangerous of all mindsets. This mindset is apathetic, and has no feelings towards morality whatsoever. So we have many divisions right here if you look deeper at the huge impact this mindset has on society as a whole.

Generally, narcissism comes from issues of abandonment. Abandonment is actually a core issue for humanity as a whole on a subconscious level. (Though there are those who suffer from it consciously (aware of it), but it is those that deny it that suffer the most, and because they suffer, they cause suffering around them. It is perhaps the most twisted of all mindset. You saw this mindset in WW2 with the German Nazis.

The list goes on and on, but I gave you an example and an idea as to the real war going on. It is a fight for the mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Oh, I've read it before. 35 years ago when I first read the Illuminatus trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson. It was good satire. The fact that some people have made a career out of swallowing it as truth and regurgitating it to others notwithstanding.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: threeeyesopen

No, September isn't the end. If the theory is correct, it's the beginning of their time to rule.

Why are you being so cryptic? "Their time to rule"

Tell us who and what will be the rulers.....More Biblical interpretation isn't it?

Revelations, eh?
edit on 16-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Madonna has built a very long, and very successful career on the backs of paranoid reactionaries. I'm a bit young to remember the outrage around 'Like a Virgin' and her Sex book and such, but I've read books and articles and watched a few documentaries on the era/subject and it's pretty fascinating.

In the 90s she was doing quite provocative things as well.

Again, in the early 2000s, tongue-kissing American's former (manufactured) teen idol Brittney on live TV gave her a ton of publicity.

Reactionaries have made her millions. You're doing the hardest part of her job for her.

I'm not a fan of her music, and I find her annoying in general, but I can't not respect the way she works the baser nature of the public.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join