It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Longer a Conspiracy Theory- Madonna New Song -Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not only is she saying it, but she is defending them. Please, can you help decipher the song instead of trying to debunk what is now blatantly obvious?

It's just a silly song. Artists sing about all sorts of different things. War Pigs is about Armageddon causing all the politicians to account for their war crimes, but since that song came out we haven't seen Armageddon happen. How about pulling your head out of the rabbit hole for a while and stop taking art so seriously?

You will help much more by helping figure out the songs meaning. because she is saying something about the founding fathers. But WHICH founding fathers? The Illuminati or the U.S?

I'm pretty sure that AugustusMasonicus already nailed it on the head in the post above yours.

I am aware that most of the people who signed the declaration of independence were Freemasons. However, is she saying the founding fathers intended this ?

This lyric:
"It's the Enlightenment that started it all
The Founding Fathers wrote it down on the wall"

is saying that the Founding Fathers put it right in front of everyone's faces that the Illuminati existed as an extension of the Age of Enlightenment

What angers me about people who dismiss things is that they become emotionally unstable when it comes to something that contradicts their beliefs and miss the entire point or the hidden messages because their emotion does not allow for rational thought. For one moment, please step outside the box and try and figure out what she is saying instead.

Emotionally unstable? I'm not emotionally unstable. I'm just sarcastically pointing out that you made an appeal to authority fallacy.

There is a huge clue, to those who sees the message. Do not allow people to discourage you from voicing your opinion because your contribution and piece of the puzzle is extremely helpful. Im speaking to you who already done the research. It is you guys i wrote this for.

Sure if you like reading into things that aren't there. It's funny how this song is supposed to be a wakeup call to people like you and instead you take it as further confirmation of your beliefs. We call that, in the skeptic world, a confirmation bias.

The ones that can see. The ones that truly are awake.

Translation: I seek an echo chamber.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

By your logic, in a sense you dismiss the "confession".

What confession?

She has her own interpretation of who those people are. You have your own.

She only admitted her own understanding, that's all.

This case is no different. You have an artist who claims certain knowledge on something and claims its "good". Meaning she is defending the organization in plain sight.

Well it is, because she isn't actually confessing to what you think she is.

At least that's what I think.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

She said the founding fathers wrote it on the wall? I want to see this claim of hers. Where did the founding fathers write on which wall?

Maybe on the walls of the monuments in Washington.

Like this one…

Now we are getting somewhere. This is why i love ATS incredible minds. However is this THEE wall she is referring to? She mentioned founding fathers. (meaning more than one) but this is a good start!

Thanks for the contribution. Embedding the image here. If anyone has any other clues on what they think she meant by her lyrics please post them here. In a way this thread is an open investigation on the topic. and you Atsers are some of the greatest minds I have come to meet. You guys rock.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I've been on ats for a few years and still haven't got a clue what the illuminati is.something to do with triangles and all seeing eyes and rich rappers and stuff

Op what is the illuminati? I'm not happy with madonnas vague interpretation
edit on 16-7-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So, in October 2015, when I revisit this thread, will the doom date be moved to 2016?

Ya know these "artists" are just using this stuff to get attention.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick

So, in October 2015, when I revisit this thread, will the doom date be moved to 2016?

Ya know these "artists" are just using this stuff to get attention.

where... ??

Tell me where??

Where should I look...

edit on 16-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

By your logic, in a sense you dismiss the "confession".

What confession?

She has her own interpretation of who those people are. You have your own.

She only admitted her own understanding, that's all.

This case is no different. You have an artist who claims certain knowledge on something and claims its "good". Meaning she is defending the organization in plain sight.

Well it is, because she isn't actually confessing to what you think she is.

At least that's what I think.

~Tenth

To be very honest with you, I am more concerned on deciphering the actual song than anything else. Not really here to prove anything new or old. However, I do like detective work. She is still defending them with her songs saying they are truth and light. I say she is deceiving, but there is a chance she is not. (How can one trust someone who likes to wear devil horns and promote symbols like the baphomet on stage?)

Something is off, and I really want to get to the bottom of this mystery.

let's put the topic on "trying to convince eachother" aside a moment. How would you decipher her song? What do you think she meant about the founding fathers writing "it" on the wall?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Where should you look?

You want me to tell you where?

To tell you where you should look...

If you have to ask then you are already lost.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You know you've spent too long on conspiracy sites when you start giving credence to Madonna...smh

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
a reply to: Reverbs

Where should you look?

You want me to tell you where?

To tell you where you should look...

If you have to ask then you are already lost.

I gave you a star.. And you didn't even get it.

please tell me you are joking..
I put thumbs up, to say YES!
you use it sarcastically..

Dude....

you said:

"Ya know these "artists" are just using this stuff to get attention. "

I said where should I look??
Like a dumb puppy..

Anyway...
I have another post in this thread..

edit on 16-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
You know you've spent too long on conspiracy sites when you start giving credence to Madonna...smh

I never said I trusted her. I am only pointing out what she did. Credence or not, a whole lot more people have become aware of the illuminati now. And an artist in her position to be able to influence millions of people with her lyrics DOES raise concerns.

Especially when those millions are listening to songs saying "its good". You should read some of the comments by people, many who had no idea about the organizations existence. Some comments are even saying they want to join because they think it is "good".

The fact that millions of people are listening to this right now, and accepting them should say alot.

But what do I know? Ill go wear my tin foil hat in the corner. My job as a truth spreader as I said, has ended. Now I just become an observer.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
yep they are laughing all the way to the bank. i can see the conversation between Kanye Kardashian, err i mean West and Slutdonna .

WesT: hey girl lets make a song about Illuminati, so we can get the tin hat wearing fool's on both sides to buy it and make a a@@ load(bigger than Kim's) of money.
Slutdonna: that's the ticket, them tin foil hat wearing fools on both sides just love controversy and a good conspiracy, plus it will make me relevant again. That damn Lady Gaga done pushed me out of the Queen of fools spot and i want it back.

they are just playing on the fact that there is a group on both sides of the Illuminat roumor that want to believe it's true and making money off of it.

it's called good marketing, and all the ones she talks about in the song are playing that up.

edit on 16-7-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I think you have it wrong. I think Madonna is calling out all those who think they are Enlightened, but are not. Many wealthy people think they are wealthy because they are Enlightened and superior to others.

If you read the lyrics, Madonna is saying all those people worship the golden calf and are not following the Spiritual Light.

Illuminati stems from illumination. Moses was illuminated on Mount Sinai, Jesus was illuminated by the Holy Spirit when it descend on him and remained, and Mohammed was illuminated when the Angel Gabriel came to him.

Illuminated, in the context of scriptures is a literal physical illumination. Imagine that someone was so pure that their aura could be seen by the naked eye, and the aura was pure white light. This is why paintings of Christ and Mohammed show some type of illumination around them.

The OT, NT and Koran all speak about the illumination.

The founding fathers gave us freedom of religion. But they all had faith in the Devine Light. It is likely that our founding fathers were followers of the Nights Templars, who many have connected to the Freemasons.

Below is a link to one of the Knights Templar Flags, The sun, the Moon and the Stars united under one flag. Symbolizing Christians, Muslims, and Jews United under One God.

bayoffundy.ca...

If you actually take the lyrics at face value.

Madonna is calling BS on the modern day illuminati and telling us that our founding fathers, who followed the devine spiritual light were the real enlightened ones.

The original concept of the all seeing eye is devine justice. Madonna is preaching on behalf of Love, Spirituality and the Devine Internal Light, not against it.

edit on 16-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

(post by Bovah2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Did Madonna even write that song?

It's likely a collaboration between at least 2 different people. Which means there could be many interpretations of her lyrics.

Personally, I don't really pay much attention to her, or her music, or to lyrics of the industry in general, outside of the few actual artists I enjoy.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Op what is the illuminati?

i'm not the OP, but i'll give you the short answer.
the illuminati are the enlightend ones.
they are another group cited by many tinfoil hatters as another secret society hell bent on world domination.

there was a real group way back when called the Bavarian Illuminati, who was supposedly the original. through time they faded away because being outlawed with other secret societies by edicts, from the i can't remember if he was a king or just some ruler of Bavaria.
Illuminati

here's a quick wiki.

edit on 16-7-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The all seeing Eye I know of, is the Sun.

It even know what your gonna be thinking, and is watching you when you poop...Better wash your hands of such filth of pure concentrated evil.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Please, can you help decipher the song instead of trying to debunk what is now blatantly obvious?

You will help much more by helping figure out the songs meaning.

FFS, it is just a song, it has no meaning, it is just words, there is nothing to decipher!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is one of those cases where I say let bygones be bygones. And agree to disagree. I do respect your point of view, which is why im not trying to convince you. (Nor do I intend to). But to make some assumptions about me, without knowing me and calling it "bias" would also be a fallacy on your part as-well. (I call this the boomerang effect)

How do you know you know more than I? It is egotistical to assume such things, because of perception. Mine came from experiences, recruitment attempts, from the very people im speaking out on. My experiences with "THEM" opened my eyes to what is going on. I am not one to blindly believe anything unless experiences said so. I relate those experiences around me and compare. (This is where I entered the realm of comparative philosophy, which ultimately lead me into psychology and reading history.) From there I began to question everything, and it took many years of research, heartache, pain to get to where I am.

Do I have proof of what I claim? No, I do not. The events in my life happened randomly and unexpected. The level of knowledge I am in now makes me unbiased towards nations, religions and races. I see wars as a big sham, religion as a cult and society as a prison.

So I have no allegience towards any particular group whatsoever. In what I know, and what I learned and how I live. Compared to everyone else I stand alone. But does this all mean I know more than you?

Nope, I am not that egotistical. Because even you, who has knowledge in contrast, provide helpful sources just as much as I do. Like you just did right now, to which I am very grateful for. But I won't lie either and say I don't know some things when I do. My allegiance is to the truth. Nothing more.

I do this because i care in general, I love people. Even though we disagree, I do what i can to help. But when it comes to arguing about a topic, I step back, because its a waste of energy when we could be discussing solutions to problems we face. Im seeking peace, not war. (in other words.)

But you helped provide an extremely helpful clue. Thank you brother. Even though we may disagree on certain things, we still aid eachother in other ways. And this is why I posted this topic. I want to read more on what you could find.

My personal philosophy is the following: Learn from others but do not follow.

(a rule that has kept me out of harms way so far)

"It's the Enlightenment that started it all The Founding Fathers wrote it down on the wall" is saying that the Founding Fathers put it right in front of everyone's faces that the Illuminati existed as an extension of the Age of Enlightenment

For this reason, I remain open minded, but not naive.

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:01:38 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 16 Jul 2015 10:01:38 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Did Madonna even write that song?

It's likely a collaboration between at least 2 different people. Which means there could be many interpretations of her lyrics.

Personally, I don't really pay much attention to her, or her music, or to lyrics of the industry in general, outside of the few actual artists I enjoy.

~Tenth

Kanye west helped her with the song. (according to her.) But you are correct, it was more than one person. (Its mentioned in the OP)

Quote:

"Produced by Kanye West"

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join