It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I have met the reincarnation of my dead Brother.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Since I am raising my Mother's soul...

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Very interesting, boymonkey. If this is true, your brother reincarnated, quickly. Then again, we know light/gravity can create time-distortions, so maybe time is different or doesn't exist in the spirit-world.

Rossacus, all humans are at least 50th cousins. Maybe all spirits are related on some level, too.

The spirit realm apparently exists outside the realm of time.

I was never really a believer in reincarnation until I saw this story below. I am totally open to it now.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Bit freaked out to be honest.

Anyhow may just be a massive coincidence but If true Im glad my Brothers spirit has found a great human being to travel that life with.

Don't be freaked out. I see nothing strange per se in the idea of there being genetic memory for instance, just as I see nothing strange about instinct...is there a difference there? Well, probably not according to psychology in the big picture, but I see it different, I see genetic memory as being able to be specific and novel for pretty much the same reason as psychology acknowledges the existence of instinct as a, 'collective unconscious' according to some, but sort of stops there. But, at the end of the day, that can only mean that all the specific and novel parts of genetic memory are contributions to the, 'collective unconscious' and it is something ongoing and evolving, a bit like the little packets of info over the internet, except it's the brain on the receiving line.
As long as yours and hers experiences are good all round, I see nothing harmful, or fearful, nor do I see it as you reading into something lost, to come back again per se, just something that is there.

edit on 16-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 Its coincidence, and if you hit that, you don't need to feel weird.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe she is one of your soulmates? it is said that there's more than one actually.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Definitely possible. I've had past life regressions with good friends simultaneously and been able to pinpoint exact lives that have occurred in the past and line up exact details from two perspectives.

Whether or not she was born on the same day as your brothers death and reincarnated directly, he was trying to point out that date as a way for you to believe that it's him (in one way or another) or you wouldn't (and clearly from the common opinions from the skeps that believe in linear reincarnation).

Congratulations on your first encounter though. It might sound crazy but imagine if your brother had parallel souls elsewhere in your area! Don't let the matrix we live in prevent you from finding them!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join