It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another creepy couple days for me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

Nope. No faces in that cloud.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
When you say usual you had your usual smoke on the balcony, what exactly is it you were smoking?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I actually do see it, and if you look over on the right side, you will see another face with an extremely long tongue.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Apophenia is the experience of seeing meaningful patterns or connections in random or meaningless data. The term was coined by neurologist Klaus Conrad and defined as the "unmotivated seeing of connections."
wiki

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
More weird coincidences happened again today.

Here's a pic I took the other day of when I went on the balcony and there was a giant one eyed face looking at me with a hitler style mustache.

Then last night I was drawing geometry in my note book and started drawing a sphere with vertical lines between the poles like a pumpkin and then later started getting thoughts of a face with no nose and eyes wide apart like a fish. Then I thought at one point, while looking at one picture I took, what a face within a face picture would look like.

Then about an hour ago I went out for a smoke and noticed there were tons of whispy clouds in the sky again so I took out my camera and took a picture. I didn't notice until after taking the picture that the massive whispy cloud was like the things I thought of yesterday. Half a pumpkin face within a fish type face so it was like three seperate thoughts I had throughout the day combined. Kind of cool! Hope you see what I see.

I think I only find such things amazing because they often relate to thoughts I have before seeing them. Just thought I'd share for those that might be interested in such things.

Fishy face...

Pumpkin face..

Face within a face...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Would you like to know the psychiatric association with very disturbed imagination?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here's another picture from today. I was writing in my notebook about how according to Wikipedia the word "EL" is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "god" or "deity"

So I was doodling and writing stuff about God = EL = L then tonight I went out and looked up and I started to notice a letter L started to shape in the clouds then more details started to emerge like a nose and nostril then slits for an eye until it looked like a rectangular face.

Anyways here's the picture. It didn't turn out very good but if you stare at it for a minute you might see it hte way I do and see how it merged the letter L to suggest EL/God with a face.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you're trolling people, it's quite entertaining.

However, if you're not.. I'd perhaps look into posting this on a different type of forum.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DaemonD14

He's not trolling...Look at his posting history.

I see the 'L' in that last photo, Chris. Not seeing any face though.

edit on 7/26/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join