It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Cave's twin son has died.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

This is my first post so hope it ok
Nick Cave (of the Bad Seeds) son Arthur fell to his death yesterday. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child. I've always been a big fan and this just touched my heart. Life is so fragile sometimes. Still not sure how to link an article yet, maybe someone would be so kind.
Peace and prayers to the Cave family and may God rest his young soul.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Does this mean Cave's songs will become more anger filled and depressing? Nonetheless, my heart goes out to the guy, I couldn't imagine losing my son before I go.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

This is my first post so hope it ok
Nick Cave (of the Bad Seeds) son Arthur fell to his death yesterday. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child. I've always been a big fan and this just touched my heart. Life is so fragile sometimes. Still not sure how to link an article yet, maybe someone would be so kind.
Peace and prayers to the Cave family and may God rest his young soul.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Rocker Nick Cave's son dies after fall from cliff:
(CNN)Rocker Nick Cave's 15-year-old son died Tuesday after tumbling off a 60-foot seaside cliff in Brighton, England, authorities said.
edition.cnn.com...

Nick Cave's son dies after Brighton chalk cliffs fall:
Family pay tribute to Arthur Cave, 15, who was airlifted to hospital after walkers found him on Sussex coastal path but later died of his injuries
www.theguardian.com...

Nick Cave's son Arthur dies in Brighton cliff fall
Arthur Cave was found with life-threatening injuries on the underpass of Ovingdean Gap at 18:00 BST on Tuesday.
www.bbc.com...

with respect to Nick and his family, sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sad News, my condolences to Nick and family.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

A huge Nick Cave fan and the guy isn't anyway near his on stage persona (or usual on stage persona) in real life. A tragic loss for him and his family as it would be for any family, RIP.

new topics

join