It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deuteronomy - Defending Moses, Destroying Zionism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There is no BCE ( Before Christ existed........ ) LMAO
In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word was made flesh and tented among us ( in flesh as Yeshua Jesus Christ)
edit on 15-7-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Both Revelation and Isaiah 40-44 literally state that all of the original tribes of Israel will be gathered at Jesus' return. There will be believing gentiles as well, but God will not forsake his covenant with Abraham.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

The age of Christ is not about religion.

It's about following the Spirit of Love and Reason that is within each of us. Or following Morals and Logic for those who do not believe in the Holy Spirit.

edit on 16-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

First, the scriptures aren't true ... they are a collection and pieces, without coherent accuracy. Used today, for the purpose of inhialating minority groups (or opposition groups), and is a political weapon.

Even IF we believed Moses existed, we'd be in trouble here. It doesn't take Moses, generations (maybe a year or two), to take the people from Egypt to Israel. This guy lived to be hundreds of years old, but didn't live long enough to witness the holy land. This fact alone, should tell any ignoramus, that "current" Jews aren't "those" Jews, period. If you wanted to find "those" Jews, you'd have to way out of the Middle East ... because there is no such thing, as a holy promised land in that ugly desert called the middle east. Just to mention that single fact. Not to mention the fact, that the people would have ended in a galaxy far far far away, having wandered for generations.

Bear in mind, that the so called "holy" bible, is a political weapon. That was used during the middle ages, to babtise people into the belief of the "trinity", which in fact is a Roman thing ... and not a "God" thing. Unless you "worship" Caesar, and Augustus as Gods. Since they are what came out of the Roman trinity, thingy.

Bottom line ... the Jews are NOT the Jews. And the Egyptians, are NOT the Egyptians. period.

Arguing anything from the "holy" scriptures, is just plain mumbo jumbo ... it's a scrap book, of bits and pieces stolen from different cultures, that was and still is, being used as a political weapon.

edit on 16/7/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Psh. Every religion seems to think THEY are justified for that one patch of desert. It's just a crappy piece of land though... Man, if I was starting a religion, I'd make the Caribbean my holy land. At least then my pilgrims could sip margaritas by the beach while making with the holy business.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: ntech

Both sides have committed much wrong. I'm not picking sides, I am just quoting the texts.

However, It remains true that Israel won't find peace until they make peace with Palestine. And offering financial support and food would go a long way as a peace offering.

If they used the money they get from the US on food, there would be no hungry in the land of Isreal.

The sad thing is every religion teaches to feed the poor, but the hungry still exist in every religion.

I have a question though.

Palestine also receives support from the US. Where does that money go? Isn't it feeding the Palestinian people, and if it isn't, why not?

I mean, according to this, they receive more support from the world than just about anywhere else. So why aren't they feeding their people? Where does the money go? And if that money isn't feeding people, why on earth would Israel think that their money would magically translate into food and not whatever the other money turns into?
edit on 16-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join