It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Tweets Photo of Himself With Nazis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I guess I must be blind I can barely see what looks like a V on one guy and the other insignias patches are not discernable. Could someone post a zoom shot of the patches or has an original of the picture before it was placed on the bottom of the flag? thanks
a reply to: Halfswede

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Original image at the Guardian link

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

so will trump...all the way to the bank.

he has his quadrennial circus of a campaign, and cashes out when he runs the budgets dry.

wouldn't surprise me to see him involved in a sex scandal. It was his bread and butter for the longest....it feels like he's due to trot out that pony pretty soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

OK if this was anyone else the these scum bag progressives would be saying ya it was the intern. But because this man is actually telling the truth they blame him and not the intern who posted it.......Progressives lack moral fiber and that is why lies and flag stealing is second nature for them. As long as it is something they believe in morals fly out the door.
edit on 16-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mapsurfer_
Wonder if Trump knew about it? Or was some artists assertion?

Did you actually watch the video and explanation......This is why facts do not matter anymore because no one takes the time to actually find the truth. One of his interns made a mistake or set him up.....Personally I would fire him or her.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Poor Trump. His flash in the political pan is over. Nobody cares.

Trump-et taps for him.

So his political career is over because one of his intern made a mistake or is setting him up........If this is the best argument you have against him what does that say.........And plenty of people care and I am one of them.

Trump is not a progressive ideal pushing puppet like the rest of them....Ya both sides are puppets. They both push progressive ideals because it makes a very weak apathetic population ripe for the picking for whoever wins.
edit on 16-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

If I had as much money I could get splashed on the mainstream, too. Trump represents all that is wrong with todays 'politics' structure; big business. Money and politics are inseparable.

Every election he comes down off his cloud and 'mingles' with the people, generally disliked because he's so removed from the Main 'street'.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
ok - here is my take on this

WTF , just WTF ?????????????????????

first - the origins of the image :

just my opinion - but if I was composing a collage for a national media campaign - i would have a review folder of every source image - its origin , copyright status etc etc etc

it just strikes me as odd - that of all the millions of " pictures of infantry " - one that alledgedly is " ss troops " gets selected

next - " discovery " - colour me cynical - but who " noticed " the pic was " ss troops " ???????????????

the entire farce just smells contrived to me

trump is a grade 2 idiot - but my opinion of those who go to the lengths i suspect they have to manufacture this " scandal " are beyond the pale

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I really hope Trump wins the coming election.

The headlines over the next 4 to 8 years will be fascinating to read, so much has already been promised... like that fence across the Mexican border. I hope he puts one across the Canadian border as well.

Go Donald.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It is Trumps campaign, so ultimately it is Trump himself who is responsible for what that goes out to the public in his name.
edit on 7162015 by BobbyRock because: minor edit correction

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Ah the man either pays little to no attention to detail or.. He really knows how to Market himself. As the saying goes, Bad publicity is better than No publicity at all particularily in politics. He's on people's minds and that's the way he wants it!

'If the word Nazi doesn't make people pay attention to you nothing will.'

'It's all about 'Marketing techniques'.

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”

― Mahatma Gandhi -- Gandhi knew you see?
edit on 7/16/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

chuckle....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I may as well add this here call me ridiculously prone to detail but you now when you go into your account settings? Under your Avatar the word location is misspelled, not that it actually matters. I never go in there but for some reason i did tonight and oh the horror and shock! jk

Locaiton: : Illusional
mood: aware:!

waves at masqua..
like, wOOt eh.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

"Are in fact, ~Nazis~. Interesting interesting ".

The dialogue has gotten so bad lately, even on Jon Stewart with the Daily Show. It was, rather largely, despite any segment, funny and on point. And now renaming the tallest mountain in North America to an indigenous population's name for a mountain. This is not smart, right, or comedy

Multiple of his cast went on to the big screen or their own leading roles in comedy shows. If things are getting this low, things could go completely against how it was even a few years ago. If the dialogue becomes this low. Liberal college town here and the level that Fox is known for is becoming commonplace. And not other than redeeming qualities they've been told. And this is college.

So how much worse will comedy get, and whatever side in politics, and historically, as it is, Fox get? to compensate? Lol. Because lately that side has -to a degree- had the upper hand. And a comedy show that gets comedy and "right" wrong, well Fox tried that same thing, and it ended in a failure a couple years ago.
edit on 16-7-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If Obama can get elected, I don't see why he can't.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
If Obama can get elected, I don't see why he can't.

Because unlike Obama he is neither eloquent nor emotionally intelligent, he is making a lot of unforced errors this early in the game, Obama if nothing else is a master campaigner.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

He's also a Master Idiot! Honestly i seriously wish i could take over for like a month, i would totally change everything 'for the better' and have so much fun doing it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Not evening a swastika? Seriously, any person with that level of discretion has more issues than a tweeted photo in error. Because any target population that would appeal to, wouldn't see it anyway.

"Neo Nazis", is it? That's like beneath even what the Hitler Youth were back then, when like Nazism was sort of a big deal.
edit on 16-7-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
People need to settle down.

The campaign appears to have used a stock image – available online – of re-enactors, not actual SS soldiers.

Link
edit on 16-7-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The above remind me of a new cable sci-fi series called THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE an alternate history flick where Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan won and divide up the states.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join