It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Cop Forces Himself Into Home of Towel-wrapped Woman and Arrests Her for Recording

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I would have to agree with that. I think if there's clear evidence of wrongdoing our ATS cops will call them out, but in what seems like a lot of cases, their main point is to wait for all the evidence that people, outside the trial, rarely get to see. Even if I'm totally misinterpreting things, there has to be some kind of acknowledgment of the "thin blue line" that civilians have to deal with every single day to their detriment.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

originally posted by: rockintitz

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've seen it painted right on the side of many police cars.

I guess they don't technically have to own that statement.

I've seen one that said "to punish and enslave" No lie. It was not a cop car, but an officers personal car (i assume) done up with lights and everything. Looked just like a cop car Had a Leo victims fund license plate. I was too scared to take a picture, he was in front of me coming out of a parking structure.

PS I have known people to get pulled over here for looking in the direction of their phone, let alone trying to take a picture.

No, that was transformers

No. I saw it. This is the mentality. It literally said "to punish and enslave... " with the ellipses.

Obviously he was a fan of the movie OR of grand theft auto. Ive seen transformers that was on the side of the cop car decepticon. It was also in GTA if im not mistaken too.Was it a DODGE? or CHEVY?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

On a very serious note.. In that situation what do we as the public (I'm speaking from the UK here to our American brothers), what do we as the public have to empower us in a situation like that, where it is clear someone is overstepping their authority.

Are we supposed to wait for them to harm us, hope they don't hide the evidence and then try to use it against them at a later day in court?

Where is the justice of justice in this situation, and where is our right to defend?

We do not seem to have as many porblems with such things here in the UK, but I feel really sorry for you guys in the US, that your public servants are ignorant to dignity and respect.
edit on 16/7/2015 by L.A.B because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/7/2015 by L.A.B because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Read the links in the OP, the whole thread and one thing still mystifies me: Why did those police come to the door?

Was there a 911 call or what?

Or were they just knocking on doors for the sweet fun of it?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

An Arizona cop forced himself into the home of a woman who was wrapped in a towel after stepping out the shower, handcuffing her, which made her drop her towel, as he threatened to take her to jail.

The video shows Rossi manhandling her until her towel falls off where he then pretends he is surprised she is naked.

Arizona Cop Forces Himself Into Home of Towel-wrapped Woman and Arrests Her for Recording

Who do you call for help when 911 are committing the crime?

Crazy... Do you think someone could get off on self-defense? Naked and afraid in your own home after a warrantless home invasion...

I have actually dealt with this cop a few times living right on the Mesa/Chandler border here in Arizona. Once during a house party where the owner refused to allow the officer and his comrades to enter the property. This guy threw a fit and threatened to take us all to jail. We were like "ok take us to jail". Needless to say, he did not arrest us.

Other times were for dumb things, but I can personally tell you this guy is part of the old breed of LEO's. He does not like being recorded. You better respect his authority or he will kick your teeth in and makeup charges.

I am actually happy this guy is finally going to be off our streets. I make it sound like he's a gangbanger going away or something. But no he's just retiring rather than being charged with the crimes he committed.

I think it's lovely how he can now commit a crime (Chandler PD even said he committed a crime) but can just retire with a full pension and not face the music.

Any other person would still be in the Matrix (4th ave jail) if they did this. Plus they would throw in sexual assault and kidnapping to the list of charges. Guess being an LEO has its advantages.
edit on 17/7/15 by JAK because: Quote format

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
Read the links in the OP, the whole thread and one thing still mystifies me: Why did those police come to the door?

It says in the video that she had a verbal argument over the phone with her estranged husband who, I guess, called the police... because arguments over the phone warrant a call to the police these days.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnFisher

Thanks for that.

At least the estranged husband didn't call in the local SWAT team.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I love america. We need to do something about this asap! It´s only going to get worse. These guys all have serious problems and need to be in jail or in the mental hospital. I read they use steroids.

Please wake up america and unite against this, no matter what race. We all need to stand up for our rights!

This is the real NWO right here, right in front of us!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Hope this cop gets some kind of nastiness come his way and his wife if he has one. Treat them the same way. Dirty pig

That's great, punish his wife for his actions. That's what I'm talking about. Let's punish his kids too. And his parents. Generational imprisonment North Korean style. You should put yourself in for North Korea's next e"election".

You are no better than this Cop. People with your mentality and act upon it are why tsome cops act the way they do.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnFisher

It says in the video that she had a verbal argument over the phone with her estranged husband who, I guess, called the police... because arguments over the phone warrant a call to the police these days.

And against stores that sell confederate flags and not getting a cheesburgee with extra pickles like you asked.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
He should be charged and have to register as a sex offender.

I AGREE 1000% Immediately forget a trial the evidence is recorded! I am disgusted with this!

Somehow I am betting this is not his first offense...just one he got caught!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Imagine the thousands and thousands of cases of police brutality, harassment, sexual misconduct, sexual deviant behavior, drug and money confiscation, executions, etc that would happen every year were it not for social media and modern technology.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Pretty sad when I have to tell my daughters to be afraid of police and to never be alone with one because of how they seem to like to manhandle women. I was taught to respect and trust the police but I tell my kids to avoid them and be fearful because they are probably more crooked than most common criminals. If there is good police they loose all respect by letting these things get out of hand and remaining silent.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Someone please do this. My writing skills suck or I would.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hesse
I love america. We need to do something about this asap! It´s only going to get worse. These guys all have serious problems and need to be in jail or in the mental hospital. I read they use steroids.

Please wake up america and unite against this, no matter what race. We all need to stand up for our rights!

This is the real NWO right here, right in front of us!

you are totally right, we all need to take action against this, our words and voice seem to do very little this day and age. I've been asking the same question, as well as a lot of others, like yourself included. And I think I have an answer to this. Plummer VS. State. I'll keep preaching this in every cop abuse forum I come across till I'm tired of repeating it, then I will keep repeating it after. Plummer VS. State, Plummer VS. State, Plummer VS. State. I urge all ATS members to look this up. Unfortunately sometimes we have to fight fire with fire!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnFisher

I've always wanted to hear the opinion of the person that initially called for the cops.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you say the officer handled your complaint.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Seriously, everyone knows that JUSTICE is NOT
about the truth. It´s about finding someone to
blame. The system does not NEED the truth, that
would only do it harm...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: Bone75

Isn't it already illegal for them to enter a house without a warrant ?

Per the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution it was illegal. He had no probable cause to enter her home, therefore a warrant was required.

But when has "illegal" been applied to cops?

/TOA

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnFisher
If you live in the area how about printing up a thousand handbills with the idiot's picture and "known sexual predator in area, if you see this man call the police" and post them around town. Eventually even the police will get tired of him and move him along. Best part is there is nothing untrue on the poster, no slander or libel issues.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I bet she's an absolute nightmare bunny boiler who 10 minutes before was waving a carving knife at her fella whilst downing 80 paracetamols with neat tequila.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join