It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Cop Forces Himself Into Home of Towel-wrapped Woman and Arrests Her for Recording

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with that man?

originally posted by: rockintitz
I've seen it painted right on the side of many police cars.

Not for long you won't. Ghost police are all the rage now.

(Still laughing at the al Qaeda towel thing, chrisss...thanks for that!)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JRCrowleyUnfortunately it will not stop until there is a revolution unless something is done about police abuse of power. Isis shows what happens when society eventually breaks down to police officiers. Many of them who deserve and many who do not will be simply executed when society does break down. The problem is they are militarily engaging those that are not militarily exgaging them. Most of them would not survive in a real war zone where their are many out to get them and not just a few and with hardened military equipment not just small arms fire. Civil wars are not won by firing a few bullets at the corupt regimes and their lackeys but by annialating those members that will not give up their hold on power.
Their needs to be set up a court based system where all videos from mobiles cameras and police videos can be downloaded immediately independent of the police departments. The facilities needs to be made so these videos can be downloaded immediately with penalties for downloading false or fake videos. This would allow judges to make and decide cases more fairly and would keep bad officiers more aware of their behavior. It would also protect more honest officiers from false claims and provide more evidence in cases. Leos that destroy videos should be dismissed and charged with destroying evidence.

edit on 16-7-2015 by Qspeedyrock because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2015 by Qspeedyrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
wow! just wow..... what a P.O.S., In my opinion he should be shot in the face! or at the very least, charged with a sexual offense, and the officer who just stood there and watched without helping her needs the exact same thing done to him. This is one of the many examples of why cops are on the short timer list in the U.S. How much longer are we going to let these gestapo get away with crimes against people like this? I'll tell ya one thing, a cop ever comes into my house and pulls crap like that, he'll be carried out in a hefty bag, or something of the such..... and for all the cop lovers who disagree with my opinion.... go cry somewhere else... and don't give me the "we didn't see this from the beginning" crap either.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
Just a simple question, How many people here in ATS actually were rooting for the LAPD officer Christopher Dorner?

ATS Link

I was!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Is it just me or is the number of stories like this growing in number? But there also seems to be a pattern we'll get a couple stories like this then we'll get one humanitarian one. It's also like clock work now. But the bad side seems to be growing a lot faster.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

What a scumbag cop. More and more we are seeing this, thank God there's still a few good ones left.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
I know there are some police officers that are on ATS. I would love to hear from them about what they expect law abiding citizens to do when these things happen to our family members. I feel so much rage right now I would absolutely cheer hearing of this particular officer losing his life (of natural causes of course)!

If the Blue Line is upheld when officers are blatantly wrong, then all officers are wrong and I personally do not and will not feel the least bit sad when the regular people start to defend themselves from these atrocities.

Absolutely incredibly DISGUSTING excuse of a person never mind Law Enforcement!

Have you noticed, it's the sound of crickets from all the po po's on here!!! Jeee! I wonder why that is? Surprising no one has yet to step up and try to defend these thugs!!! I'm shocked!!! C'mon copper's, cat got your tongues? What do you guys say, that is if you have the guts too!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum

What a scumbag cop. More and more we are seeing this, thank God there's still a few good ones left.

if you can point one out that would be real helpful for the morale. Just one!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

It's what I keep saying, and many seem to agree, there are too many cops on your streets who are more interested in their own superiority and being obeyed than actually doing their damned job.

These people are not in that job to serve and protect the public, they are there to inflict their will on people through the imagined authority their badge and uniform gives them.

They have serious psychological issues, and that's why so many of these crazies end up murdering someone who "disobeyed" them.

The federal government needs to impose new testing and screening protocols across the country, making every police department check their employees for bigotries, daddy issues, bullying attitudes, and basically testing to make sure they all understand the laws when it comes to their dealings with the public.

Until this is done and kept under constant use for several years, you will not fix the problem of mentally incapable police officers abusing, unlawfully detaining and even murdering people they are supposed to be treating with the utmost respect and care.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Propulsion

I have come to the conclusion that most police officers were bullied as children. After being bullied for years, they then become adults and become a police officer. Once they get a badge, they then turn around and return the favor.

"Bullied" by their own parents even. The kind of parent that punishes 'bad behavior' by taking things away. The earliest assault on property rights kids experience.

Look at cops today. If you are caught with a bit of dope they impound (take) your car, your freedom (jail time), your money (fines). SOP.

Thanks, dad.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The police do not provide a service to the people. They provide protection for the government. They are a tool used to protect the higher ups from public rebellion.

The "crime fighting" (if you can call it that) part is laughable and to be honest insulting to the people's intelligence. They can literally create a "crime" out of thin air. They are often making trouble from nothing and illegally arresting normal innocent people instead of being prepared for real crime.

I think people know better than to trust police in any country. It's just hard for most to come to terms with it. Giving people a special costume, badge and weapon turns the majority of people into power mad totalitarian d!cks. And the few that manage to remain good and true to themselves don't do anything about the rest.

I strongly believe more police are bad than good because that's what happens when you give people that kind of power and have a legal system that protects them. They will abuse it.

I think we live in a system now with such strong foundations that the only way to remove the shackles on our freedom and privacy is unfortunately with violent rebellion. I hate that fact. But peaceful protests and petitions mean nothing. And eventually when the line has been crossed and enough people stand up and say enough is enough. The police will be the first casualties.

And I have zero sympathy for them

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

If you look at a lot of areas not even just the U.S. There is a growing number of areas that rely on tickets and fines revenue to run. Well maybe not run but more to bring in a lot of money that I'm not really sure what it really goes to.

They have been moved from protectors to year round finance. You'll find that most areas that are pushing for more police isn't for safety but for the added revenue more would bring in.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
that piece of crap should be in a shallow grave.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So that was messed up. In the video, it was mentioned the PO(S) retired during the middle of the investigation. If he's found guilty, can he be prosecuted since he's not a cop anymore? Or would that take a civil suit now? I'm thinking his pension should be given directly to that woman and any other people he's wrongfully arrested/jailed. One of these times somebody is going to say enough is enough and the S is going to HTF.

I'm not surprised none of ATS's resident LEO's have commented here yet. They usually like to stick to threads that have ambiguity and doubt. People like to say moderate Christians and Muslims need to speak out against wrongdoings by others in their group, I think ATS's LEO's need to do the same here.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

OMG, if that was my wife I would be dead, but so would he.

Hopefully you'd pull through.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

I agree - the LEOs on these forums are awfully quiet here.

Bottom line, if two men with guns and handcuffs (regardless of uniform) broke into and trespassed in my house while my wife was in nothing but a towel, kidnapped / detained her, and sexually assaulted her, either my German / Australian Shepherd mix would tear their throats out or my wife or I would fill them with lead at high velocity.

Without a warrant, these are armed people committing felonious acts against a person while armed with a deadly weapon. Here in Texas I would be absolutely justified in ventilating such individuals in a similar situation.

I have friends that are LEOs, (one is a female cop in Ft. Worth) and they agree with me 100%.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

An Arizona cop forced himself into the home of a woman who was wrapped in a towel after stepping out the shower, handcuffing her, which made her drop her towel, as he threatened to take her to jail.

The video shows Rossi manhandling her until her towel falls off where he then pretends he is surprised she is naked.

Arizona Cop Forces Himself Into Home of Towel-wrapped Woman and Arrests Her for Recording

I have actually dealt with this cop a few times living right on the Mesa/Chandler border here in Arizona. Once during a house party where the owner refused to allow the officer and his comrades to enter the property. This guy threw a fit and threatened to take us all to jail. We were like "ok take us to jail". Needless to say, he did not arrest us.

Other times were for dumb things, but I can personally tell you this guy is part of the old breed of LEO's. He does not like being recorded. You better respect his authority or he will kick your teeth in and makeup charges.

I am actually happy this guy is finally going to be off our streets. I make it sound like he's a gangbanger going away or something. But no he's just retiring rather than being charged with the crimes he committed.

I think it's lovely how he can now commit a crime (Chandler PD even said he committed a crime) but can just retire with a full pension and not face the music.

Any other person would still be in the Matrix (4th ave jail) if they did this. Plus they would throw in sexual assault and kidnapping to the list of charges. Guess being an LEO has its advantages.

He was the resource cop at my high school he was very egotistical and rude to the students/teachers.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Empathy is everything, but damn

edit on 16-7-2015 by TruthseekerSs93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

To be fair to some of our LEO members alot of the time they are not supportive of the bad cops, they can give the cops perspective..I think Torqey and Shamrock anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've seen it painted right on the side of many police cars.

I guess they don't technically have to own that statement.

I've seen one that said "to punish and enslave" No lie. It was not a cop car, but an officers personal car (i assume) done up with lights and everything. Looked just like a cop car Had a Leo victims fund license plate. I was too scared to take a picture, he was in front of me coming out of a parking structure.

PS I have known people to get pulled over here for looking in the direction of their phone, let alone trying to take a picture.

No, that was transformers

No. I saw it. This is the mentality. It literally said "to punish and enslave... " with the ellipses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join