It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Zero Effs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Dude I love this.

I started living this way about 6 years ago.

Best example I have is.... My whole life I have loved computers. I am self taught a few programing languages. I learned to build computers by buying the parts and googling. I broke and fixed my own computer more times than I can count.

I wanted this to be my career. Some college no degree. Everyone I talked to said no one will hire you without a degree. NO EEFFS given. I took a job selling computers at BB under the promise of when a geek squad job was open I would get it. Took a year but I got it. Once again was told no degree would get no further. After two years took a slightly better better job. Fast forward 5 years. I am a system admin for a fortune 50 company.

I gave no EFFS about what people said I couldn't do. I had a goal and wouldn't take no for an answer.

You need to write a book on this concept it has been life changing for me. I'll write the forward of it if let me.

edit on 19-7-2015 by Raxusillian because: autocorrect hates my face

edit on 19-7-2015 by Raxusillian because: Dang it autocorrect

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxusillian

Super glad you loved it, and I'm even happier that approach got you living your dreams.

I've actually written two books on the subject, and they'll be for sale in a couple months.

I might write a thread about them once they're hitting the market.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Please do post a thread. PM me also, I am really busy with work and for kids and miss a lot of things on here. I'll buy it just to support you.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxusillian

PM sent, let me know if it didn't come through.

Also: good karma to you for supporting the cause!
edit on 19-7-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Enjoy.

*disclaimer : mild adult language*

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join