It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Pasco, WA.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That looks more like a contrail, above the clouds.

Well now does a plane spraying a chemical look like that, because that is what a chemtrail is supposed to look like...so do you see where this is going?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here we go again. Not a straight answer in sight. Time for bed.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I answered in the same format as you typed.

I didn't think I was going to have to type it out...but.

Okay you say scientists back the chemtrail claim...prove it?

And you answered nothing.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewWorldDisorder

originally posted by: Domo1
They're contrails and you're a few miles away from an airport. Planes use flightpaths.

It crossed my mind as well, the only problem is the Pasco airport is very small and only puddle jumpers fly in and out, the runway is too short for jets to take off or land.

Contrails aren't made by aircraft taking off or landing. They occur at very high altitudes - the altitudes where jets cruise. And Pasco lies dead under jet route Q152 and is very well within sight of Routes J-3, J-20 and J-143. And, by the way, Pasco has a 7700 foot runway that is plenty long enough for anything Airbus or Boeing makes. The FAA high altitude preferred IFR routes into Seattle from Dallas, Miami, Cincinatti, Atlanta and most hubs in the US go very close to Pasco whle on the CHINS ONE STAR.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: admirethedistance

originally posted by: waynos
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Ok, please explain how it is possible for an aircraft with a MTOW of 400 tons (a 747, the largest aircraft in service in the U.S.) of which 205 tons is the disposable load (includes fuel, crew and passengers and their luggage too) manages to spray a contrail which will weigh more that the MTOW of the aircraft for every 100km travelled?

When you've answered that, also give an explanation, that does not include the nucleation and freezing of water vapour, as to how a trail can spread out into a sheet of cloud without becoming so thin it's invisible, or even any thinner at all?

These are the two biggest, but most basic BS errors in chemtrails theory.

Who said they were commercial passenger planes?

OK, so they're not commercial passenger planes....I'll go with that, forbthe sake of argument...So what kind of planes do you propose? No military planes have the physical capacity to do such massive spraying either.

That we know of. And what is massive to you? I have seen 2 or 3 planes doing this over about 10 mi sq for hours. The SAME planes going back and forth.

Oh yes, one other thing. Two to three planes back and forth over an area of TEN square miles? And these were large jets? Really? TEN????

Utter bollocks.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Contrails aren't made by aircraft taking off or landing.

Well there are certain times they can, but those have to be just the right conditions. I was reminded of that a while back, but for the most part your totally right.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I said:

It can only revolve around the question of chem or con trails.

And like ringing the dinner bell:

Last time I checked pollution wasn't the topic of the thread…chemtrails are.

Pollution is never the topic. Just mystery spraying or water ice.

Generating a mystery or placating everyones fears.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I didn't JUSTIFY anything -

Mmm hmm…

so is your breath, so is your car exhaust, so is a cow's farts….so what?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If this was all set in stone and decided, it would go to Hoax, not it's OWN forum.

Its supposed to remain undecided…

like 911 rubble

Irans nuclear ambitions

Global warming

flags

guns

alternate lifestyles

Whatever keeps people divided.

Divide and rule

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Earlier you asked if I could show something about the development of pollution from jet engines.

911 happened during my outdoors phase. Living outdoors, you get used to the sky, the weather, when its going to rain, etc.

The day after 911, as I was going about my day I kept noticing how clear, deep blue the sky was. It was only later when I went to my moms house that I learned all the flights over the US had been grounded. others remarked how blue the sky was too.

I also watch the airlines fly their routes north to south out over the coast. I can see the nonstop formation of the vapor trails and as the day wears on and the sun sets and backlights them, it becomes apparent there is more than just water ice at altitude. The stuff is descending, turning brown and hazy, coming ashore with the breeze.

Its not a mystery, its not just water ice. Its particulates from jet exhaust. Hundreds of jets a day over that one route.

They burn tons of jet fuel generating a smog bank that we here are breathing in by the end of the day.

I don't need anyone to tell me how much pollution jet exhaust generates. I can see it…

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I don't need anyone to tell me how much pollution jet exhaust generates. I can see it…

...But nobody else can. Funny that. You never answered my question about tail numbers either.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

...But nobody else can. Funny that. You never answered my question about tail numbers either.

Everyone here can see the jet exhaust on the coast. It is thickest later in the day when the sun begins to set and back lights the bank of smog descending, coming ashore.

Let me rephrase that, everyone who takes any interest and whose rose colored glasses aren't too thick.

Uhhh, tail numbers?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Everyone here can see the jet exhaust on the coast. It is thickest later in the day when the sun begins to set and back lights the bank of smog descending, coming ashore.

Let me rephrase that, everyone who takes any interest and whose rose colored glasses aren't too thick.

Uhhh, tail numbers?

that's super. I hate pollution too. Now, again, what does the planes pollution have to do with contrails? You know, those white puffy cloud like lines that come from the ass end of planes.

Please, take a breath, and answer that as best you can.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I already did, not for you for others.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

where? All I see is the complaints of pollution. I keep agreeing with you. I think everyone keeps agreeing with you. I just don't understand the hostility on your end. Planes have to fly, like cars have to drive. Until we can make a new pollution free way, this is what we have. That isn't justification, it's reality.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I have seen 2 or 3 planes doing this over about 10 mi sq for hours. The SAME planes going back and forth.

So what type of planes, and what were their callsigns, altitude and speed? You did check, didn't you?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You mean that bit low to the horizon where you're looking through miles and miles of thicker and dustier atmosphere as opposed to the thin bit above you?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

You mean that bit low to the horizon where you're looking through miles and miles of thicker and dustier atmosphere as opposed to the thin bit above you?

No. Just like I described. The jet thoroughfare is off shore, only smog out in the Pacific is caused by them. Heres one view from the tube, I wish it were looking west instead of east and through the smaze, backlit by the sun. That way you can see the sun filtering directly through it.

Instead it sees from the western rim, looking (south)east.

edit on 16-7-2015 by intrptr because: parenthesis

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join