It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Pasco, WA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So earlier today I was walking home from a buddies house and for the second week in a row took notice of what is clearly Geo Engineering at its finest. Last week I didn’t have a phone or camera so I didn’t bother writing a post, however, this week the timing couldn’t have been better. This photo was taken in Pasco, WA (South-eastern Washington) at the intersection of Chapel Hill and Road-100. I have a dozen more photos but for whatever reason they don’t show up after I upload them, if anyone would like more photos drop me a line and I’ll find somewhere to upload them with external URL.

I figured if anyone knew what to make out of this it would most certainly be my ATS family. So what's the verdict on this one?

~NWD
edit on 15-7-2015 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Where are the chemtrails? I see dissipating contrails, unless you have some other evidence...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NewWorldDisorder

Looks like a frontal system might be moving through causing more contrails than normal.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They're contrails and you're a few miles away from an airport. Planes use flightpaths.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

It's a windy day and these have stayed very much the same over the course of about an hour and ten minutes. I may full well be wrong that this is Geo Engineering which is why I posted this, but from the moderate amount of research I've done on the topic it appeared that these were consistent with chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Forgot what forum I was in
edit on 1520150720151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

link   

There's no such thing as chemtrails, except in the minds of the overly paranoid and the gullible. Those are, however, perfectly consistent with contrails.

Edit: The fact that it's a 'windy day' means nothing. It can be windy as hell at ground level, and perfectly calm a few thousand feet up.
edit on 7/15/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
They're contrails and you're a few miles away from an airport. Planes use flightpaths.

It crossed my mind as well, the only problem is the Pasco airport is very small and only puddle jumpers fly in and out, the runway is too short for jets to take off or land.

link   

So earlier today I was walking home from a buddies house and for the second week in a row took notice of what is clearly Geo Engineering at its finest.

Doubt it.

I figured if anyone knew what to make out of this it would most certainly be my ATS family. So what's the verdict on this one?

WHat you have is a picture of what we like to call...Contrails.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Looks like a frontal system might be moving through causing more contrails than normal.

Could it be just another innocent "fuel dump"?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It crossed my mind as well, the only problem is the Pasco airport is very small and only puddle jumpers fly in and out, the runway is too short for jets to take off or land.

What you saw wouldn't be coming from planes at that airport, as those are from overflights coming and going to other locations far away from you.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

Seeing as how it's clearly contrails, no.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

Fair enough I agree this is just contrails.

How do you feel about a plane dumping fuel above a populated area?

I'm against.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I'm against.

It's only done in emergency situations, and even then, not over populated areas, if at all avoidable. As Zaphod said in the other thread, it usually evaporates before coming anywhere near the ground anyway.

As to your question, if a pilot had to choose between dumping fuel over a populated area and crashing (and possibly exploding), I'd support the decision to dump fuel every time.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Those are chemtrails. When there is a lot of chemtrail activity, you can see an entire blue sky eventually be covered by criss criossing chemtrails. I have seen planes, nowhere near an airport go back and forth doing this for hours at a time.
Tell me that's normal.

edit on 15-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Tell me that;s normal.

Sounds perfectly normal to me. Have you ever bothered to look at flight paths?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm against.

It's only done in emergency situations, and even then, not over populated areas, if at all avoidable. As Zaphod said in the other thread, it usually evaporates before coming anywhere near the ground anyway.

As to your question, if a pilot had to choose between dumping fuel over a populated area and crashing (and possibly exploding), I'd support the decision to dump fuel every time.

Of course it is a non-choice.

Unfortunately I am not as highly educated as either you or your acquaintance so for me it is difficult to continue with this discussion.

Take care.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

There's no such thing as chemtrails, except in the minds of the overly paranoid and the gullible. Those are, however, perfectly consistent with contrails.

Edit: The fact that it's a 'windy day' means nothing. It can be windy as hell at ground level, and perfectly calm a few thousand feet up.

There are no such things as chemtrails? What do they call it when they dump chemicals from a plane and it leaves behind a trail? What is that called? I don't believe this is a chemtrail but no sensible person would claim that they don't exist.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's been perfectly normal for nearly 100 years now,coincidentally this was about the same time heavier-than-air flying machines were able to fly high enough to leave any sort of contrails.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Is that jet exhaust from burning jet fuel? Then there are chemicals in there. Lots of them.

Kind of a conundrum isn't it? If you say chem trails, you're labeled a nut. If you don't say chem trails, you are in denial.

Lets clear it up. Those are chem trails…

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join