It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interest Video "Proof" of Chemtrail Plane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just ran across video of a plane spraying that is pretty convincing. Not the best quality, but good enough to make me go hmmmmm.

My main reason for coming to ATS is so the debunkers can convince me not to worry and I can go back to watching funny cat videos. Can't wait to hear some opinions on this.

Warning - Annoying Sound Track alert.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: teslarocks

Don't worry. You can go back to watching funny cat videos.
Just more ignorance from a youtuber. This is called a fuel dump. Google it for more pics and vids.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Bless You! Here I come Fluffy

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Just for you howmuch4another !

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Gracias. I am admittedly a sucker for comical feline follies.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

Don't worry. You can go back to watching funny cat videos.
Just more ignorance from a youtuber. This is called a fuel dump. Google it for more pics and vids.

okay but why dump fuel?

is that safe?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

Because he's got a problem and would be too heavy to land safely if he didn't.

The fuel will evaporate before it hits the ground.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Are you sure?

Is fuel even fuel for aircraft petroleum based fuel?

By "dumping" this fuel is it not a threat to the people who may live in the area?

Would you be "okay" if it was dumped over your home?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

As I am reading up on this, evaporation would depend on the weather. I understand the necessity, but in some cases, it seems it can be very harmful to environment. But hey, what isn't these days.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Jet fuel is essentially kerosene with additives. It evaporates extremely quickly. I've had to clean large spills on the ramp (over a hundred gallons in a large concentrated puddle) and within 45 minutes to an hour the entire puddle that hadn't been absorbed had evaporated and you couldn't even tell it had spilled in the first place.

They usually dump above 10,000 feet to ensure there's time for it to evaporate before reaching the ground. And yes, I'd be fine if they dumped over my house.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Jet fuel is essentially kerosene with additives. It evaporates extremely quickly. I've had to clean large spills on the ramp (over a hundred gallons in a large concentrated puddle) and within 45 minutes to an hour the entire puddle that hadn't been absorbed had evaporated and you couldn't even tell it had spilled in the first place.

They usually dump above 10,000 feet to ensure there's time for it to evaporate before reaching the ground. And yes, I'd be fine if they dumped over my house.

Thank you for the info. I don't forget.

Take care.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Erm...if it evaporates...it just breaks into smaller particles ne'st pas? So it's still in the atmosphere....

Jane

PS....I think you pretty much need VERY special permission to dump fuel over houses here in the UK....maybe that's why a lot if not most of UK airports are close to the sea (sarcasm about being close to the sea...you can hit our coastline from inland by 80miles
)
edit on 15-7-2015 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I saw the same exact type of plane doing the same thing. Except it was on a steep climb. Would they be dumping fuel as they climbed in altitude too?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

Are you sure?

Is fuel even fuel for aircraft petroleum based fuel?

By "dumping" this fuel is it not a threat to the people who may live in the area?

Would you be "okay" if it was dumped over your home?

What would you like better, a little fuel, or an A380 crashing into your roof?
They don't dump fuel because it looks cool and attracts you tube hits.

But you can feel safe that either this is a chemtrail and NONE of the other videos are or all the other videos are, and this definitely isn't one. Notice how the trails aren't coming from the engines at all, but the wing.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Trying to get altitude to both dump fuel, and to have enough to deal with the problem they're having before coming back to land. Unless it's a major emergency, you don't go from take off, to spinning around and landing. You gain altitude, work the problem, run your checklist, continue dumping fuel until you're light enough, and then come back and land.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oops.
edit on 7/15/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It doesn't 'go away', but remains in the atmosphere and will fall to ground eventually.

Evaporated fuel, although invisible to the naked eye, is really just dispersed so thinly and in such tiny droplets that it appears to disappear.

Traveling with the wind it can and will return to ground eventually in rain drops. Rain drops form from water condensing on particulate matter floating in the atmosphere.

"Vaporized" fuel is a form of particulate. Along with every other form of airborne pollutant.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
By the way all jet engines are chemical trail producers in their exhaust. Doesn't matter if on the runway or at altitude, if the fans are turning the fires are burning.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And if you combine all the fuel dumped over the course of a year, and then compare it to just exhaust from the cars in one country of the world, the car exhaust will be much worse than the amount of fuel dumped.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It doesn't 'go away', but remains in the atmosphere and will fall to ground eventually.

Evaporated fuel, although invisible to the naked eye, is really just dispersed so thinly and in such tiny droplets that it appears to disappear.

Traveling with the wind it can and will return to ground eventually in rain drops. Rain drops form from water condensing on particulate matter floating in the atmosphere.

"Vaporized" fuel is a form of particulate. Along with every other form of airborne pollutant.

Yes. I think we can all agree with you here.

but again, they don't dump fuel because its the "in" thing to do, it's part of emergency protocol. All the people on the plane might be happy they had less of a chance of dying a horrible fiery death, thanks to the plane dumping it's excess fuel, before landing.

But, if it really bothers you, you should protest the emergency protocol and come up with a good viable solution.

Be the change you want to see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join