It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump a RACIST… And Trump FIRES Back in an EPIC WAY!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i don't think trump is from the proper bloodline to win the presidency. . .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: UnBreakable

Although he has no chance, I can only dream of a Clinton-Trump debate. She's the cagey political veteran, but he's no shrinking violet. Trump would clean her clock.

Dream on. Hillary would chew Trump up and spit him out like used tobacco. She has actual debating experience Trump has none all he can do is whine and offer nothing but stupid solutions to anything.

Ya, her actual debating will consist of lies about Benghazi, emails, etc. That tobacco she spits will be lies.

Like Trump would do any different? He constantly lies about how much he is worth and how great of a businessman he is but forgets to tell about how many companies he has bankrupted and how many loans he has defaulted on. He was stupid enough to accuse the Mexican government of sending illegals into America and his build a wall idea only appeals to the simple minded people.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Considering all the accusations an name calling in this thread, there is not a whole lot of links, sources, ect.
It looks like ATS members/mod expect people to take them for their word and accept it as truth.
Just like the ones that they are bashing.
I'm with Trump all the way.
Almost every time someone criticizes him for something, it's like they forget that the politicians that he is running against have done the same thing, if not worse

He says he wants to make America great again and I feel he is more qualified to do so than the other candidates.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

LOL...that guy, I tell ya.

He wouldn't have my vote, but I'll be damned if I didn't wish more politicians spoke as directly and plainly as he does.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Clinton calls Trump a racist eh ?

Ah the good ole race card. It's like the progressives American Express Card.

They never leave home without it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Although he has no chance, I can only dream of a Clinton-Trump debate. She's the cagey political veteran, but he's no shrinking violet. Trump would clean her clock.

Dream on. Hillary would chew Trump up and spit him out like used tobacco. She has actual debating experience Trump has none all he can do is whine and offer nothing but stupid solutions to anything.

Ya, her actual debating will consist of lies about Benghazi, emails, etc. That tobacco she spits will be lies.

Like Trump would do any different? He constantly lies about how much he is worth and how great of a businessman he is but forgets to tell about how many companies he has bankrupted and how many loans he has defaulted on. He was stupid enough to accuse the Mexican government of sending illegals into America and his build a wall idea only appeals to the simple minded people.

But Trump's lies haven't involved deaths like Hillary's Benghazi email coverup.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Right, Mexico is not a race of people, it is a country. And, this is news to liberals. As always, they lack basic facts.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Trump's statements are factually inaccurate.

Mexico isn't sending their miscreants. These people are coming on their own chaotically. They are taking significant personal risk and expense to get to a place where they will be third class citizens, hated on by authoritarians and wannabes and generally treated like dogs.

Yet, as I'm sure many of you have noticed, they are working away at jobs Murican's wouldn't consider or can't do because they are too soft. If anyone of you has the honesty to extend the hand of friendship to these folks, they are loyal and family oriented. Just more BS from the Fux News minions.

So it's a bunch of Fascist rhetoric. He's a parasite on the backs of hardworking people. Working his old white guy privilege. Perfect GOP candidate. I'd be entertained if 'Murica wasn't circling the drain.

I don't agree about the illegals working jobs Americans wouldn't. There was a raid at the chicken plant here where I live and as a result many jobs opened up for legal American's and there was a line 3 deep wrapped around the building the next day for locals wanting to apply. I can't find the article about the incident in my city where this happened but there are many other examples.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would never vote for someone like Trump...except for the rest of the crap running for the position. So when you consider the scum level of the others running, Trump comes off like a savior in a field of liars, cheats and thieves. So he would get my vote...by default.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I would never vote for someone like Trump...except for the rest of the crap running for the position. So when you consider the scum level of the others running, Trump comes off like a savior in a field of liars, cheats and thieves. So he would get my vote...by default.

Until we get real American Candidates and not a bunch of weak mealy mouthed losers.

Trump will have to do.

edit on 17-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: I toned it down cause I'm pissed off and you shouldn't post pissed off

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That's what I would like to see done in our government. This signing yourself up as a candidate thing has got to go because it's the same thing over and over. Self-serving people who just want a go at it. When in reality, its people like our neighbors, friends, family who we really would like to see have a go at POTUS. I don't understand why a nomination from the people never existed. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Hey we have the Internet, just need a nice little selection website with a reasonable amount of security.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grimpachi

hahahahaha! Good one

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: whyamIhere

One thing I find interesting, is that one of the biggest knocks on barry from those that opposed him was that he wasn't politically qualified.

And that that lack of political qualification has lead to what he as done as president.

Would we not need to apply that same line of thought to Trump?

All he has going for him is that he runs a corp, and it wasn't until his 5th try and screwing many people, including tax payers, that he got it right.

Why are we giving this guy so much credit?

Because he isn't afraid to say stuff?

Ya, that is a real key presidential quality...

Running a corporation that screws people over and can't turn a profit. Sounds like he's neck deep in experiencing what being the president's like.

Lol. People who think this crap is real are worse than wrestling fans.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: whyamIhere

One thing I find interesting, is that one of the biggest knocks on barry from those that opposed him was that he wasn't politically qualified.

And that that lack of political qualification has lead to what he as done as president.

Would we not need to apply that same line of thought to Trump?

All he has going for him is that he runs a corp, and it wasn't until his 5th try and screwing many people, including tax payers, that he got it right.

Why are we giving this guy so much credit?

Because he isn't afraid to say stuff?

Ya, that is a real key presidential quality...

Running a corporation that screws people over and can't turn a profit. Sounds like he's neck deep in experiencing what being the president's like.

Lol. People who think this crap is real are worse than wrestling fans.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

"you're fired!"

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

well, there's Canada's worst driver, Canada's worst handy man, Canada's smartest person, how about Canada's next Prime Minister?

Then there's also that little obstacle of changing the laws to accommodate a new form of electoral candidate in the official parties.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think it's about time we crowd-source a president.

Seriously, if you can get 5% of the population to donate, you'd get close to that billion.

Look at what we have available.

More people tune into online media than MSM.

You could counter "the presidential debate" with an online channel called "the real presidential debate".

No reason this couldn't be done, if not this election, it will be realized in 2020.
edit on 17-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

well, there's Canada's worst driver, Canada's worst handy man, Canada's smartest person, how about Canada's next Prime Minister?

Then there's also that little obstacle of changing the laws to accommodate a new form of electoral candidate in the official parties.

Screw the official parties, I want a candidate that is free of the puppet strings. Someone that might actually do what they say. Someone with integrity and ethics. Not these scum sucking bottom feeders in politics that we presently have in f'ing abundance.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Really if she wants to see racist's all she has to do is look at slick Willie and herself in the mirror. There history of racism while in Arkansas is all over the internet.

Also if Trump keeps up what he is doing he will most certainly become a very real candidate for POTUS , and I don't think he has even begun.

edit on 17-7-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join