It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump a RACIST… And Trump FIRES Back in an EPIC WAY!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Then pick an ATS member to run and everyone in the US or has US contacts can promote the hell out of them ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma
It's so easy to manipulate weak minded people simply with charisma.

Just look at Obama

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Add: did not mean you Solo or Stremmons...

There is no T!!!

Everyone adds a T in my moniker, not just here but anywhere I use it.
I think you did mean me a little tho, but that is okay, its all good fun.

I now get the joy of you seeing a man the wants to make America great again.

Which is what a lot of people, me included in his first run, thought barry was about.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Busted.....I meant you too.

Sorry about the spelling.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: UnBreakable

Although he has no chance, I can only dream of a Clinton-Trump debate. She's the cagey political veteran, but he's no shrinking violet. Trump would clean her clock.

Dream on. Hillary would chew Trump up and spit him out like used tobacco. She has actual debating experience Trump has none all he can do is whine and offer nothing but stupid solutions to anything.

Ya, her actual debating will consist of lies about Benghazi, emails, etc. That tobacco she spits will be lies.

If anyone really wanted to see Hillary get owned, they would put her on the stage with Fiorina, at least she doesn't come across like everything out of her mouth is a lie.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Well at least we can get two things out of that:

1. Both Hillary and Trump are full of $hit.
2. Hillary and Trump aren't likely working together as other have suggested.

lol, yeah , it looks like all deals are off now!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: buster2010

Although he has no chance, I can only dream of a Clinton-Trump debate. She's the cagey political veteran, but he's no shrinking violet. Trump would clean her clock.

Dream on. Hillary would chew Trump up and spit him out like used tobacco. She has actual debating experience Trump has none all he can do is whine and offer nothing but stupid solutions to anything.

Ya, her actual debating will consist of lies about Benghazi, emails, etc. That tobacco she spits will be lies.

If anyone really wanted to see Hillary get owned, they would put her on the stage with Fiorina, at least she doesn't come across like everything out of her mouth is a lie.

Ya, Hillary will lie about Benghazi and Fiorina will lie about her outsourcing at HP.
Their all bsers.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That's what I would like to see done in our government. This signing yourself up as a candidate thing has got to go because it's the same thing over and over. Self-serving people who just want a go at it. When in reality, its people like our neighbors, friends, family who we really would like to see have a go at POTUS. I don't understand why a nomination from the people never existed. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Personally, I think Trump is doomed.

Hillary has left more dead bodies in her wake than the star of "Sharknado 3, Oh Hell No!"

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ah yes, the old tried-and-proven method of deflection.......which is..........#### policies and actually doing something positive for the citizens, instead I'll just fire off tirades focusing in at a personal level against my opponent, and the media and duped will run with that, because it's exciting (albeit irrelevant)

Career politicians and corporate bosses - such awesome humans.

US presidential elections brings out the best in people innit???

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Donald Trumps statement casted a very large net. Maybe it wasn't his intent, but I do think he could have worded it differently so as to not make it appear that some immigrants are good people instead of most.

His response however elicited this response from a laborer working. Regardless of what he meant, this is what this dude thought about it.

(Video)
Mexican laborer responds to Trumps statement.

edit on 15-7-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What was epic about that? I feel duped, OP.

I mean I'm from CANADA and I find this lame haha.

I'd like to end with a quote by Anthony Jeselnik from Trump's roast:

"The only difference between you and Michael Douglas in the movie Wall Street is that no one's going to be sad when you get cancer."

(Trump, not the OP
)
edit on 7/15/2015 by WizardVanWizard because: eeee

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Personally I often wonder what is Trump thinking or if he has speech writers or even working with such. While some of the things he has stated is true, he says it in such a bad way it is insulting. And he is forcing people to decide to vote against the republicans due to the insulting nature of the political speech.

Most people, and especially politicians tend to want to speak to gather a largest number of people to support and vote for them. It appears as though he is trying to push an issue and really make a mess of it to where the numbers are not going to be there to get any Republican candidate in office.

Here is what I can see happening: 1) If Trump does not get the nomination, he will split the republican vote. 2) Hillary is no fool, if it appears as though Sanders is going to be a serious contender, they will go into conference, and one could see a Clinton/Sanders ticket sealing up the Democratic nomination.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Anyone who would still want another Bush or Clinton in power again needs their head examined. As for Trump having no experience, well, neither did Obama, in fact he was virtually unknown until he stepped into his acting debut part as the next President.

Ron Paul would have been ideal, but America doesn't want nice people in power, they want full blooded crazy family members from the same tree branch to run the country. Like that makes sense....

I thought you were going to say: "Anyone who would still want another Bush or Clinton in power again needs their head REMOVED"

THAT I can get on board with. We dont have the time or money to examine half of America.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig
Trump went off the rez to tell the truth.
At least that's the assessment of my legally-immigrated, now US citizen, neighbor who has spent the past 27+ years pursuing the American Dream the legal way---and winning it for himself and his family. He spent 7 years working as a laborer on tobacco farms. (I know what that labor is like because I spent a few years working tobacco in my youth.) All those years he saved his money and looked around for a way that he could become a permanent member of our community.
He found his way through food. Our town had no authentic Mexican restaurants. The farmers who employed him encouraged him to change that situation and share his talent with food. He worked, he saved, he didn't go into debt and he did it all legally. Now he owns three very successful restaurants and has helped 7 members of his family to become US citizens. His children are US citizens because they were born right here in the US. He helps people who are doing the right thing but he is besieged by illegals wanting help and berating him for having gringos working in his businesses.
He's pretty ticked at the Dreamers who come across the border with their hands out for money rather than work.
He's also pretty ticked that Hillary and the msm don't know that "Mexican" isn't a race.

I can't say that I blame him for being ticked off.

I have yet to hear a single Democrat of my acquaintance express any excitement whatsoever over Hillary's campaign.
I have yet to hear a single Republican of my acquaintance express any excitement over any of the seeming scores of candidates popping up like mushrooms.

The people I know and interact with on a regular basis just aren't into a political race at this stage. They basically know it is all thunder and light shows and money for Big Media and political consulting firms by the tons.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Nah not even close sorry. Now if you want to hear Racist Commentary you should take a listen to how Prince Phillip (The Queens Husband) talks to people, Whoa! like nobody says boo to the nasty stuff that comes out of his mouth lol. This is nothing!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

I agree, Society is being purposely dumbed down to the point where the drooling masses can't make simple decisions on their own without watching CNN or one of those other far fetched comical news outlets. Everyone is in the handbasket and it's burning, but like the slow boiling frog in the pot, Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care because they're too busy having that big red white and blue flag shoved up their a**. - George Carlin

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

lol just give it five years, i'm afraid to think that far in the future though.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

What good old days with obama ? Do you golf with him?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
Donald Trumps statement casted a very large net. Maybe it wasn't his intent, but I do think he could have worded it differently so as to not make it appear that some immigrants are good people instead of most.

His response however elicited this response from a laborer working. Regardless of what he meant, this is what this dude thought about it.

(Video)
Mexican laborer responds to Trumps statement.

Well I read his statement and can't say I disagree we aren't getting their doctors and lawyers. They can come into the country legally. I'd be interested to see some facts to show what he said was right or wrong. But there seems to be a problem the US government doesn't keep any statistics. Now this sets off a red light for me if these numbers were low we would have exact figures. Now as far as illegals crossing just the fact they are entering illegally shows at least they are willing to break the law.

Now I guess the argument could be made because they are Mexicans they don't have to abide by US law. But I think even that is a stretch. So let's look at his statement that Hillary didn't like.

Trump said: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

He's saying that the people crossing the border has problems and they are following them to the US. Ok that looks like it's probable since they don't have to be all criminal that could include financial. Then he goes on to discuss the crimes that are being committed by illegals well we know they are they make up 10 percent of the prison population. Really the only thing that's even remotely could be his last statement. Where he says he assumes some of them are good people. When dealing with an assumption of his are we going to argue he didn't include enough people?? And how many should he have said.

I think Hillary should have left this alone it was a mistake even commenting on it. Now my opinion on trump God help us but he has a real shot at becoming president. Look who he's running against a Clinton and a bush and most in the US are done with both families. Somebody better step up or get used to having a trump tower to move to washongton.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join