It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump a RACIST… And Trump FIRES Back in an EPIC WAY!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Bernie is leading the pack for me, a guy that actually has a plan for things.
A guy that is actually speaking out against the billionaires running our country, not focusing on the poor and acting like they are the problem.

I live in So Cal as well, at most have lived 150 miles form the border, currently in east county SD and don't share your sentiment.
And news flash, those legal immigrants you are for are going to want to speak their native language, ever stop and think maybe,just maybe those signs are for them too?
Only place I see that being the case is in like mexican markets as well, I just tend to not go there as I don't speak Spanish.

Crime happens, illegals do it about the same as our own citizens do.
The studies seem to be a wash on rather there has been any sort of significant increase.

I do agree something needs to be done, but building a big wall and having mexico pay for sounds like damn pipe dream.

Does Trump realize that we have walls now and people just go over and under them?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

3 pages and 26 flags already would say yes, we need to ignore his past on just focus on this one time where he was actually able to hold his tongue slightly.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Oh, are we suppose to pretend that Trump does not have a history of making racist comments and just focus on one speech? Or pretend that Trump did not donate to Hillary's campaigns half a dozen times and spend years singing her praises? This guys just says anything and expects people to be to stupid to know what he has said and done before.

And Hillary is so smart she hides her emails so nobody knows what she said while doing official business concerning state secrets over an illegal private server.

I'll take Trump's bankruptcies over her bankrupt values any day.
We need a debt cancelling expert and no China does not have the military to collect so send Trump in to get the job done.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Trump is a complete goon,and a red herring for the presidency.
Don't fall for his BS.
But who on earth would vote for Hilary,the beeotch of bengazi?
Brothers and Sisters in the USA-
For the sake of all humans,please don't vote hilary in as your next president.

She is a guano loco,power hungry,corporate loving,authoritarian,narcissistic,sociopathic,hateful,nasty,uncaring,banker loving,money grabbing,poor despising,crazy unhinged beelzebub worshiping,WW3 mongering,constitution burning,liberty destroying,GMO fetishistic,democracy trampling daughter of Satan (IMO).

The perfect president for the end of our existence.

Please,do not make her your next president.
I am counting on you,and so is the rest of humanity.

Nothing against a female president BTW-but please not hilary.
She makes my skin crawl so much,I have to switch channels when she is on TV-and I am across the ocean in the UK.

edit on 15/7/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: frakking sp

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

I don't know they are both evil.
Are you sure they aren't all sitting around the table laughing at the voters?

True , but evils Kryptonite usually comes in the form of EGO and I a have a hard time believing they would agree to take a hit from each other.

No doubt they are ALL sitting around the table laughing at the voters but probably on different tables.

Also there is no need for the Democrats to try to sabotage the republicans, they appear to have done that and successfully long ago.

When was the last republican in office or republican controlled congress that significantly cut taxes, shrank gov't control or cut significant gov't programs?

In fact the republicans are the democrats , they are both for :
1. BIg Gov't: Increased gov't control when Bush created Homeland security and the patriot act.

2. Fixed market: Went against the free market when Bush decided to use tax payers money to bailout failing private corporations.

3. taxes/fees: Can't remember any republican actually doing anything significant to decrease taxes. In addition, do to the republican and democrat bailouts , war, and foreign support they have done the opposite and increased taxes and fees?

4. Cookie cutter candidates: Romney, well if anyone was a Democrat plant I can't think of a better candidate than Romney. The republicans hated OBAMACARE but yet decided to go with the one guy that successfully implemented gov't controlled healthcare and bragged about how good it was for his state? He is also the guy who took gov't money for the Olympics to give to private businesses.

So either the Democrats are in it together or they have successfully infiltrated the republican party long ago. I go with the former theory myself.

However, I think the Donald is for Donald and doing all this for free PR. His worth is based on perception and how often he gets on the media.

In this case I think he is an outsider to both party , but that doesn't really equate to him being a good candidate. Although, the good thing about the Donald is that he appears to throw things through his mouth first before processing between his ears. So he is usually unfiltered and his words come out before his brain can try to put a positive politically correct PR spin on it. Which can be dangerous for a controlled system.

Regardless, I think he will be out of the running by the end of the month when he has to turn over detailed financial information versus his one page summary of how awesome and rich he is with no details.
edit on 22731America/ChicagoWed, 15 Jul 2015 17:22:54 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Bernie is leading the pack for me, a guy that actually has a plan for things.
A guy that is actually speaking out against the billionaires running our country, not focusing on the poor and acting like they are the problem.

I live in So Cal as well, at most have lived 150 miles form the border, currently in east county SD and don't share your sentiment.
And news flash, those legal immigrants you are for are going to want to speak their native language, ever stop and think maybe,just maybe those signs are for them too?
Only place I see that being the case is in like mexican markets as well, I just tend to not go there as I don't speak Spanish.

Crime happens, illegals do it about the same as our own citizens do.
The studies seem to be a wash on rather there has been any sort of significant increase.

I do agree something needs to be done, but building a big wall and having mexico pay for sounds like damn pipe dream.

Does Trump realize that we have walls now and people just go over and under them?

Been to Santa Ana lately...It used to be beautiful without the trash and gangs.

How about downtown LA ? A big wall is stupid hyperbole. Mexico never paid for anything.

I really do love the Latino People. Especially, since a third of my family is mixed.

I am not saying send anyone home....but, we are really at our financial breaking point.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

This guys just says anything and expects people to be to stupid to know what he has said and done before.

Judging by the way people are acting he is right they are too stupid.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

We need a debt cancelling expert and no China does not have the military to collect so send Trump in to get the job done.

But lets test them right?

Lets just bring in the guy that knows how to weasel the system.

Thought we wanted to get that type of person out of DC...
/shrug

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I am not saying send anyone home....but, we are really at our financial breaking point.

Yes, and it was the poor that got us there....

Not that we subsidize the billion dollar companies and let them privatize the profits and socialize the loses while they pay their executives out the ass and their workers get screwed.

But lets get a guy that knows how to make that happen in the White House!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Really, after all the complaining about corporations and the elite controlling our government, some ATS members would still vote a corporate pompous billionaire to run our government? The people of this country don't have any reason to complain when they would vote for a multi-billionaire like Trump who will only cater to corporations and the rich. He can't even remotely relate to the average struggles of the citizens of this country.

He says he worked hard to make a lot of money. What he doesn't tell you, is he received a lot of his money from his father's inheritance to start his real estate development business and has a team of financial advisors who do his research and recommend his investments. Yeah, this guy has no idea what it's like to struggle, work hard, spend your entire saving just to start a small business. If you come from money, you simply can't relate to the majority of Americans.

Citizens of this country forget how the Bush's catered to the oil industry and Chaney gave questionable global military contracts to Halliburton. We keep on electing millionaires politicians into office and complain why they cater to corporations and ignore their constituents!

Electing Trump as president will be like the fox guarding the hen house. Too many voters in this country our gullible for sound bites and celebrity status.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
frankly, i hope ww3 breaks out and obama declares martial law and stops the elections.... then hilary or jeb wont win.... cause you know the only hope is paul and you know he isnt gonna win.. and well trump... he tells the truth, but he wont win either

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Anyone who would still want another Bush or Clinton in power again needs their head examined. As for Trump having no experience, well, neither did Obama, in fact he was virtually unknown until he stepped into his acting debut part as the next President.

Ron Paul would have been ideal, but America doesn't want nice people in power, they want full blooded crazy family members from the same tree branch to run the country. Like that makes sense....

It does if you watch television or pay attention to the hero worship of people like Kim and Kanye instead of Ron Paul and anyone else that actually deserves to be put on a pedestal. People today want the flashy grinning idiot over the intelligent, articulate, classy person.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If you want that type of leader, you're all going to have to go out and find him/her. No one who stands up for the job is worthy. Trust me. It ain't 1806 You need to find some someone who meets a check list, enlist hundreds of people to scour every home, business and log cabin. They must have a high IQ and EQ. They must not have any affiliation with any party. They must be a hard worker, preferably poor. They must not belong to any religious faith and they must be a virtual unknown.

Shiz, I think I just described Abe Lincoln. Oh, well...good luck then.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My standards for the american, public is so low we will definitely vote in the wrong choice..

the polarization of the american, public coinciding with the lack of experience and education will lead to our demise..

I am almost certain of this...

The majority of the American public is truly uneducated or gullible
edit on b052015-07-15T18:05:37-05:00America/Chicago73176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies...but as we know from the Congress race in 2010, being hot on rhetoric and cold on actual ideas on how to implement policy gets people elected on the Republican side, and rhetoric is what makes people pick you, regardless on whether anything is true or not.

Those Republicans replaced Democrats who's moto is "we'll read the bill after it passes". That's what gets the other team elected.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: UnBreakable

Although he has no chance, I can only dream of a Clinton-Trump debate. She's the cagey political veteran, but he's no shrinking violet. Trump would clean her clock.

Dream on. Hillary would chew Trump up and spit him out like used tobacco. She has actual debating experience Trump has none all he can do is whine and offer nothing but stupid solutions to anything.

Ya, her actual debating will consist of lies about Benghazi, emails, etc. That tobacco she spits will be lies.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

If you want that type of leader, you're all going to have to go out and find him/her. No one who stands up for the job is worthy. Trust me. It ain't 1806 You need to find some someone who meets a check list, enlist hundreds of people to scour every home, business and log cabin. They must have a high IQ and EQ. They must not have any affiliation with any party. They must be a hard worker, preferably poor. They must not belong to any religious faith and they must be a virtual unknown.

Shiz, I think I just described Abe Lincoln. Oh, well...good luck then.

In the interest of full disclosure...

Trump brings out the exact responses I love, from the exact people I love to hear from.

The same viseral response you feel is what I have been going through for 8 years.

While you have enjoyed watching your guy destroy my beloved Country.

I now get the joy of you seeing a man the wants to make America great again.

Do not cheapen my fun...

Add: did not mean you Solo or Stremmons...
edit on 15-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Oh man, another narcissist who speaks about himself in third person.

Has no one figured out yet that Trump only sees profit in presidency, he only sees it as the next step in his business career? He doesn't care about people, he doesn't care about sides, he'll say whatever he has to say, he'll take it back and change it as many times as it takes, as long as there is profit in the end. How can so many be so ignorant of this?

And Hillary is evil too... but I guess it's better for us all to argue about two idiots than to focus on real issues and what's being done while we argue.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No I hear ya. I for one, welcome a political brawl with someone not willing to tow the line. It would make for some greatness. Unfortunately Trump is not the man. Hell, I'm your man except I'm Canadian eh. I've got Harper to take to the ground in a headlock this fall. But in all seriousness, there are people out there who have the balls to take on the militarized industrial complex and all its generals but with the right moral compass. It's unfortunate Trump is a dickhead otherwise I would be right there with you. Trump is really really dumb. Not dumb with business of course, just dumb at life.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
I don't know why anyone listens to him in the first place. trump insults people for his own amusement. if he is nice to you, it's because he wants something from you.....I've met these types of A$$holes during my life, and they use people like they use a piece of toilet paper...kept around just long enough to take his crap.

And you think Hillary is any different? MMM The only person getting my vote come election time would be a non politician, not named Donald.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join