It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump a RACIST… And Trump FIRES Back in an EPIC WAY!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Although he has no chance, I can only dream of a Clinton-Trump debate. She's the cagey political veteran, but he's no shrinking violet. Trump would clean her clock.

"Now, Hillary – who wanted to jump on the media bandwagon this week – has accused Trump of racism for his strong stance against illegal aliens.While most politicians would respond quietly (if at all), Trump FIRED BACK with both barrels via a Facebook post. And it is awesome!"

"Here is what The Donald said:
Failing candidate Hillary Clinton, who is desperately trying to hold on to her lead in the democratic primary against Bernie Sanders, is knowingly putting out lies about my stance on illegal immigration. I said “Mexico is sending”— I’m not knocking immigration or immigrants, but rather am very critical of the country of Mexico for sending us people that they don’t want. Likewise I am very critical of illegal immigration and the tremendous problems including crime, which it causes.

She is desperate, she is sad, and she is obviously very nervous when she has to revert to issues that have already been settled given the absolute accuracy of my statement. She speaks about “my tone” and that’s the problem with our country’s leaders. They are more worried about tone than results! It’s not about being nice— it’s about being competent.
Hillary should spend more time producing her illegally hidden emails and less time trying to obfuscate a statement by me that is totally clear and obviously very much accepted by the public as true. I am honored, however, that she is attacking me, instead of Jeb Bush. Obviously she knows that JEB is no longer her real competition. The last person she wants to face is Donald Trump."
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

PWNEDED

Second

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: grimpachi

I can say the same thing. I'd add however that I laugh at Trump because he's got to know in his heart of hearts that even if by some miracle, he were elected to the White House, there's absolutely not one damned thing he could, as president, do about the porous borders and the people in the bureaucracy at ICE that keep the borders porous. Its the penultimate lost cause. And it doesn't matter anyway....the damage has been done, a long, long time ago; its over, a lost cause.

I also laugh at Hilary because its so widely known that she'll do nothing except open the borders more while trying to disarm native born Americans so they can't protect themselves from the violence. But what Hilary doesn't get is that she's a broken record....we've heard it all before, over and over and over again. What a pack of losers this 2016 is looking like.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Although he has no chance, I can only dream of a Clinton-Trump debate. She's the cagey political veteran, but he's no shrinking violet. Trump would clean her clock.

Dream on. Hillary would chew Trump up and spit him out like used tobacco. She has actual debating experience Trump has none all he can do is whine and offer nothing but stupid solutions to anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And don't forget his expert use of superlatives.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think if trump wins we could be headed towards the nwo, with certainty. I believe he's got the mindset for it and apparently the money to fund the idea. I don't follow politics and have no clue what's going on with the election but from what I hear there seems to be alot going for trump. Hilary on the other hand, I haven't heard anyone in my circle even consider mentioning her. I think I'm just gonna save up to move out of country. Seems like we're screwed either way. One is anti gun and the other corporational advancement. I hope I'm wrong with these observations, but intuition tells me to run for the hills. But I should mention my intuition is sometimes questionable.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

"They are more worried about time than results"

A bit hypocritical don't you think trump? Since you HAVE no real solutions?

I'm no fan of Hillary but come on. That's an empty statement coming from him

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: whyamIhere

One thing I find interesting, is that one of the biggest knocks on barry from those that opposed him was that he wasn't politically qualified.

And that that lack of political qualification has lead to what he as done as president.

Would we not need to apply that same line of thought to Trump?

All he has going for him is that he runs a corp, and it wasn't until his 5th try and screwing many people, including tax payers, that he got it right.

Why are we giving this guy so much credit?

Because he isn't afraid to say stuff?

Ya, that is a real key presidential quality...

For people like myself who wants to stop the Obama Agenda.

Trump is the first person not to act timid and cowardly.

I pissed, I want action. I want Trump to expose how bad we are getting ripped off.

Experience ? Well, Trump is a little more worldly than the Windy City dirtbag.

Trump is serving a purpose. He has the courage to call out things others won't.

Even if I wasn't an Independent. I couldn't vote for any of the cowardly 14.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's so easy to manipulate weak minded people simply with charisma.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Trump like all right wing politicians use fear to score points with their base. It is not hard to manipulate that group.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So since he will say what we all know that makes him a good candidate?

Barry did a great job of saying stuff too.

Why do we think the billionaire isn't on the side of other billionaires?!?

You know the ones that are doing the ripping off..

I'm not sure courage is the word for it, it is just Trump being Trump.

And not saying how is going to fix anything, so just hot air.
Surprised his wig doesn't fly off when he opens his mouth.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma
It's so easy to manipulate weak minded people simply with charisma.

Almost as easy as doing a drive by on a nameless faceless Internet site.

☑️

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well, bless their hearts.

All I can suggest is that you remember the wise old saying that I've just invented: nobody wins in a window-licking content, especially not the window.

edit on 15-7-2015 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So since he will say what we all know that makes him a good candidate?

Barry did a great job of saying stuff too.

Why do we think the billionaire isn't on the side of other billionaires?!?

You know the ones that are doing the ripping off..

I'm not sure courage is the word for it, it is just Trump being Trump.

And not saying how is going to fix anything, so just hot air.
Surprised his wig doesn't fly off when he opens his mouth.

There are 14 other candidates not saying anything I want to hear.

Rand Paul starts in on Planned Parenthood ? WTF is wrong with him ?

Trump is not going to be President. I know the guy I vote for will lose.

This is the only fun I'm going to get out of this Election.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grimpachi

I can only laugh at this because neither of the people involved will ever get my vote.

Neither one may get your vote, but unfortunately Hillary will be elected POTUS in '16. Then we'll wish for the good old days of Obama.

Just NO

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable Neither will get my vote, but the Mexican government is not 'sending' us anyone. Then he moves on to emails. I am surprised he didn;t ask for her birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So the lesser of all evils approach?

Trump for president because he told Hillary to stick it.

Shoot majority of ats can run on that platform!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The Donald just spanked her, took away her cell phone and grounded her for all of eternity, all at the same time.

The Hair Piece -1
Hillary - 0

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

"For people like myself who wants to stop the Obama Agenda.

Trump is the first person not to act timid and cowardly.

I pissed, I want action. I want Trump to expose how bad we are getting ripped off.

Experience ? Well, Trump is a little more worldly than the Windy City dirtbag.

Even if I wasn't an Independent. I couldn't vote for any of the cowardly 14."

What is the Obama agenda? And you do know Trump donated money to his campaign? He just has the courage to yell out controversial things to get airtime. He knows he won;t become President. He has gone bankrupt 4x. Not a good pick if a good economy is something you want.
edit on 15-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2015 by reldra because: This refuses to format right

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So the lesser of all evils approach?

Trump for president because he told Hillary to stick it.

Shoot majority of ats can run on that platform!

Let me ask you a question...

Do you see anyone running that you think would be a good President.

I have a wide open mind on this. I want a Leader. I want a Hero.

I want somebody to Stand up for me and my family. I live in So.Cal.

My entire life I have watched mostly illegals take over the neighborhood where I was born.

All the signs are in Spanish now. I'm glared at when I go there. Nobody speaks English.

I have been robbed. Family members have been shot and stabbed. I have had enough.

I am all for legal immigration. Why can't we all agree nobody should be here illegally.

Trump is saying the things I agree with. The first Politician to do that in a long time.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh, are we suppose to pretend that Trump does not have a history of making racist comments and just focus on one speech? Or pretend that Trump did not donate to Hillary's campaigns half a dozen times and spend years singing her praises? This guys just says anything and expects people to be to stupid to know what he has said and done before.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join