It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump a RACIST… And Trump FIRES Back in an EPIC WAY!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Although he has no chance, I can only dream of a Clinton-Trump debate. She's the cagey political veteran, but he's no shrinking violet. Trump would clean her clock.

"Now, Hillary – who wanted to jump on the media bandwagon this week – has accused Trump of racism for his strong stance against illegal aliens.While most politicians would respond quietly (if at all), Trump FIRED BACK with both barrels via a Facebook post. And it is awesome!"

"Here is what The Donald said:
Failing candidate Hillary Clinton, who is desperately trying to hold on to her lead in the democratic primary against Bernie Sanders, is knowingly putting out lies about my stance on illegal immigration. I said “Mexico is sending”— I’m not knocking immigration or immigrants, but rather am very critical of the country of Mexico for sending us people that they don’t want. Likewise I am very critical of illegal immigration and the tremendous problems including crime, which it causes.

She is desperate, she is sad, and she is obviously very nervous when she has to revert to issues that have already been settled given the absolute accuracy of my statement. She speaks about “my tone” and that’s the problem with our country’s leaders. They are more worried about tone than results! It’s not about being nice— it’s about being competent.
Hillary should spend more time producing her illegally hidden emails and less time trying to obfuscate a statement by me that is totally clear and obviously very much accepted by the public as true. I am honored, however, that she is attacking me, instead of Jeb Bush. Obviously she knows that JEB is no longer her real competition. The last person she wants to face is Donald Trump."
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

And that is why I like Trump.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I can only laugh at this because neither of the people involved will ever get my vote.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well at least we can get two things out of that:

1. Both Hillary and Trump are full of $hit.
2. Hillary and Trump aren't likely working together as other have suggested.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
She was obviously 'trumped', um, by Trump...lol

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: grimpachi

I can only laugh at this because neither of the people involved will ever get my vote.

Neither one may get your vote, but unfortunately Hillary will be elected POTUS in '16. Then we'll wish for the good old days of Obama.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just like everything else that comes out of Trump's mouth, this too is a lie.

"a failed candidate who is fighting for her life against Bernie Sanders"?

Hardly.

Donald Trump's regular MO is to lash out at anyone who criticizes him by calling them a failure. He's done this time and time again.

Unfortunately, your statement that he doesn't stand a chance at being President may be a bit dangerous too - new polls put him leading the pack of all Republican candidates. If he chooses the right running mate, it would at least make it very interesting.

Right now I can see a Clinton / Sanders ticket against a Trump / Cruz ticket.

However, we all know that politics is a fickle thing, in 2012, the leadership of the candidates race changed at least half a dozen times, finally settling on the one that everyone hated.

Trump is in the lead right now because he's really the only candidate that anyone is talking about. He has ZERO policy implementation ideas, but as we know from the Congress race in 2010, being hot on rhetoric and cold on actual ideas on how to implement policy gets people elected on the Republican side, and rhetoric is what makes people pick you, regardless on whether anything is true or not.

"oh, don't worry about those two boxes, they're just facts and opinion, and no one can tell the difference, just put the pieces back wherever you like" - Inside Out, 2015

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Trump knows how to get and manipulate the media. His candidacy is not what I would welcome however neither is Hillary or Bush's.

Isn't there anyone out there like Ron Paul left?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I hate myself for even listening to him but that was awesome.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not that I agree but there is precedent for trumps accusations .

The Mariel Boatlift .

That set in motion a six-month drama in which more than 125,000 Cubans fled their country and overwhelmed the shores of the U.S. Castro, whose façade of popularity and support was badly shaken, then upped the ante by allowing thousands of criminals and mental patients to leave as well. The Mariel boatlift was ended in October by mutual agreement between the U.S. and Cuba. However, South Florida had to contend with the repercussions for years to come, including a marked increase in crime (which, among other things, influenced the plot for the 1983 remake of the hyper-violent movie classic Scarface.)

source

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

And that is why I like Trump.

Pfft give any member here at ATS a shot to speak truths, make Trump look like a newb. Only problem is, none of us have a billion dollars. There's probably thousands if not tens of thousands of people with the "right stuff" to lead US but the people with the "right stuff" know not to take the job.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Anyone who would still want another Bush or Clinton in power again needs their head examined. As for Trump having no experience, well, neither did Obama, in fact he was virtually unknown until he stepped into his acting debut part as the next President.

Ron Paul would have been ideal, but America doesn't want nice people in power, they want full blooded crazy family members from the same tree branch to run the country. Like that makes sense....

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I hate myself for even listening to him but that was awesome.

I think you better get used to it...

Trump is now leading in the Polls.

Honestly, could Trump be any worse than Hillary or Jeb ?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I love Trump and I love his approach. He's going about it how I want my candidate to go about it. He's being upfront and calling out other candidates. He's hitting the head on a touchy subjects that no one else would touch because of the fear of what it would do to their votes. I wouldn't necessarily say he has my vote yet but he's got my attention and I'm gaining more and more interest.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Trump's statements are factually inaccurate.

Mexico isn't sending their miscreants. These people are coming on their own chaotically. They are taking significant personal risk and expense to get to a place where they will be third class citizens, hated on by authoritarians and wannabes and generally treated like dogs.

Yet, as I'm sure many of you have noticed, they are working away at jobs Murican's wouldn't consider or can't do because they are too soft. If anyone of you has the honesty to extend the hand of friendship to these folks, they are loyal and family oriented. Just more BS from the Fux News minions.

So it's a bunch of Fascist rhetoric. He's a parasite on the backs of hardworking people. Working his old white guy privilege. Perfect GOP candidate. I'd be entertained if 'Murica wasn't circling the drain.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Not sure it is awesome, but he did respond rather well.

that is totally clear and obviously very much accepted by the public as true

I think this might be stretch about what he said.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: grimpachi

Nor will they receive my vote.

I laughed at President Obama (twice).

I said there is not a chance President Bush would be elected.

Now I think I may... does it matter?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

One thing I find interesting, is that one of the biggest knocks on barry from those that opposed him was that he wasn't politically qualified.

And that that lack of political qualification has lead to what he as done as president.

Would we not need to apply that same line of thought to Trump?

All he has going for him is that he runs a corp, and it wasn't until his 5th try and screwing many people, including tax payers, that he got it right.

Why are we giving this guy so much credit?

Because he isn't afraid to say stuff?

Ya, that is a real key presidential quality...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Well at least we can get two things out of that:

1. Both Hillary and Trump are full of $hit.
2. Hillary and Trump aren't likely working together as other have suggested.

I don't know they are both evil.

Are you sure they aren't all sitting around the table laughing at the voters?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone listens to him in the first place. trump insults people for his own amusement. if he is nice to you, it's because he wants something from you.....I've met these types of A$$holes during my life, and they use people like they use a piece of toilet paper...kept around just long enough to take his crap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join