It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bob Lazar information video with a twist!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just when I thought the other Lazar thread was getting pushed off to page 2, someone has to start another one....

This is a C+P of what I posted in the comments of that video:
It's been widely acknowledged Lazar worked at Los Alamos, presumably working for a contractor called Kirk-Mayer. Quote: "his job involved particle detection equipment - Geiger counter stuff."

And who is Robert Krangle? "owns Metrology Services, a calibration laboratory (making sure electronic machines measure accurately)." Gee, like... Geiger counters? Lazar is known to be somewhat of an electronics guru - and who is Robert Krangle? He has "Ph.D. in semiconductor physics".

"Krangle is a self-described "rogue entrepreneur" who rails against a society obsessed with credentials" - wow, this is sounding more and more familiar.

I made it about half way through the interview by Snorebell on vimeo before I had to bail.

Essentially this guy ("Dr." Krangle) SAW Lazar at Los Alamos, and ASSUMED he was a physicist because of the way he looked and dressed, and because he had a pocket protector. Looking like a physicist does not make you one. This was "sometime in the 80's". The guy could barely pin down the decade.

And apparently this guys "doctorate" is locked in his safe. Good plan, all three of mine are locked in my safe as well.
(P.S. - someone with doctorate in physics should know the difference between Galileo and DaVinci)
edit on 16-7-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Hey bro i agree with you i basically said the same thing...I just had to laugh when i seen that photo you know every now and again doubt can come creeping in...one things for sure i just cant wait to here from the physicist and for me this thing is one big mystery and im a sucker for a good mystery

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The bulk of the people are complete morons !

Great ending..
and you know it's true...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this small tidbit.

I would love to see an airshow of these saucers in flight.
I don't think they can hit the speed of light as some claim. But they sure can move. They remind me of a house fly with the erratic movements.
I would love some more declassified info on what the anti-gravity technology can do and what are the drawbacks/bugs that need to be worked out.

Does operation paperclip have any bearing on the development of the saucers over the decades? Perhaps the allies confiscated saucers during WW2 and didn't know how they worked. So Bob Lazar was hired to back-engineer something
german scientists made but were killed in the war.

That's my guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey guys, here's a video of a JUDGE admitting how difficult it is in getting information on Lazar.. NOTORIOUSLY difficult.

This was obviously staged too, though, right?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
Hey guys, here's a video of a JUDGE admitting how difficult it is in getting information on Lazar.. NOTORIOUSLY difficult.

This was obviously staged too, though, right?

Is this the one where is being charged with pandering i.e. running a brothel?
People who run brothels tend to try and keep their background and personal info pretty hush-hush.
Doesn't look good on a resume, you know like:
- Atomic Physicist
- Pimp

Per the April 1994 issue of Omni magazine, "...while on vacation in Nevada, he (RL) wound up buying into a legal Reno brothel; the investment proved so profitable that he didn't have to return to full time employment for a while". Per Good, it was owned by RL and Carol, and called the "Honeysuckle Ranch" in northern Nevada. In the bankruptcy papers filed in 1986, no mention is made of any ownership of income from a brothel.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Everybody sins, no exceptions. The point is, we have proof that attaining Lazar's background information has been incredibly difficult, moreso than the average citizen. Which in turn lends even more credence to him working for a secret government agency of some kind. The judge also mentions the Department of Naval Intelligence, which many people believe didn't exist.

If a judge has enormous difficulty getting a simple janitor's background history, then that man shouldn't be a judge.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

I never actually heard or saw this "scientist" on camera. How do we know he really exists?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
I live in NM. I worked with a guy whos dad worked with Bob at Los Alamos.

At the time,.my friend had no idea how famous Bob was. He just thought of him as a family friend.

We were getting dressed in the locker room. We started talking about crap and stuff. I dont remember why the topic of ufos came up. My friend Kenny says, back in the day, this guy Bob would come over and tell stories of working on UFOs.

I was like "Bob Lazar?l

Kenny was like "you know Bob too?"

I asked him how he knew him. He said his.dad worked with him at LA.

I was like "Bob is famous because of that"

My friend had no idea.

Thats when i knew Bobs story was legit.

The problem with your friends story is that Lazar claimed to have worked at Los Alamos in 1982 prior to his alleged work on extraterrestrial spacecraft at A51/S-4 in 1989.

How does that work?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
S&F very interesting...Anyone look up the doctor mentioned in the interview? Do you really think this is true with element 115 ununpentium?

It's a fascinating idea. There is some evidence that the atomic nucleii of the heavier elements aren't necessary spherical. They might oscillate like a bubble or even become barbell shaped, which is necessary in order to balance protons and neutrons. In other configuration, an imbalance of forces occurs (weak force, strong force, electrical charge), and it blows apart in atomic fission.

The idea of element 115 is that because of the odd shape of the atomic nucleii, it's generating a powerful "strong force" which can be utilized in some way.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wasn't it Bob Lazar that discovered element 115, which wasn't verified for many years later.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354
Wasn't it Bob Lazar that discovered element 115, which wasn't verified for many years later.

No but there was an article printed in Scientific American discussing element 115 about 6 months previous to Lazars famous interview with George Knapp.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
My belief is that Lazar embellished his account and might have mixed truth with disinformation...or all disinformation

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I officially claim the existence of element 121. Unbiunium.
I will fabricate some properties of this element later (once I have read and have a tiny grasp of this Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...)

Come on - they are up to element 118 now (Ununoctium). They are theorizing that the "island of stability" that Lazar claimed/s an isotope of 115 has, won't occur until around element 126.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

No but there was an article printed in Scientific American discussing element 115 about 6 months previous to Lazars famous interview with George Knapp.

Dang - any idea which month specifically?
EDITED TO ADD: May 1989
"Creating Superheavy Elements"
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

That left knee must be giving him hella problems about now.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmybob
Before people make decisions about Bob, check out this video of his water powered car. Im suprised he hasnt been taken out by the big oil companies. Point is that the hydrogen storage system can only be produced by a particle accelerator which he built all by himself. Discuss amongst yourselves his level of education and genius before debunking him.
This is my first post so if the link does not work then look up bob lazar water power youtube.
bob lazars corvette

If he invents mind boggling inventions and is beyond Bill Nye the Science Guy then he could give a lot more credence to back engineering UFO's imo...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I find Bob Lazar to be a believable personality. Did any of his claims happen? I don't know for sure. But he comes across as a genuine individual. In my line of work, we look for folks that are genuine and believable... Bob seems to be both. If he wanted to cash in, he would be making bank on every TV show and getting paid. He has stuck to the same story for years and years, without fail. Bob seems like the kind of dude I would love to hang out with and share a few beers and discuss his life.
edit on 17-7-2015 by BigOldCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I believe him that's for sure! I never doubt the man for one second you can see honesty in the eyes if you look at someone . To me he's still one of the UFO disclosure hero's still around with allot of credible evidence to back him up I think.

To know that we humans may be having closed a pack with technological beings and obtain the power to shoot maybe benevolent beings down to salvage other alien technology then they already had from 1947 crash is very dangerous and disgusting if you think about it..

But the ones behind all this high tech ET equipment are to powerful to ignore and destroy anymore I think we might as well closed a pack with alien devils ?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I was able to check out the Coasttocoastam interview with Jeremy Corbell there are some clips were he is talking with Dr. Robert Krangle and i have to say that i'm impressed. You know some people just want budge and still wouldn't believe if you rolled out a ship and body's..Ohh if anyone come's across the full one hour interview drop it in a link... if i have some time i'll try to find it and link it myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join