It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura, In His Own Words: Will You Stand With Me Against Big Media?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
To Whom it May Concern at JesseVentura.com or whatever: Jesse is getting creamed here and taking critical hits. Best pull him out of here. That's truly good advice I believe.

I for one am about to start listing and documenting ALL the reasons he lost my support and respect. Fair warning.

Thats what I like about ATS. We love our conspiracy but are not afraid to call out the B$ when we see it no matter who it is. Deny Ignorance is pretty well adhered to on this site by most members, and I like that.

On the other hand, if ATS is gaining any monetary gains from Jesse being here I wouldn't be opposed to letting him stick around to help cover the bills. I have no problem ignoring his spam as I normally do.

If ATS is not getting any financial gains from Jesse, then I say good riddance.

I can only imagine and look forward to see what his twist on the story would be if a conspiracy site kicks him to the curb. Now that Kyle is gone I'm sure he will blame the TPTB again.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oh Boy.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse
Nope, not Jesse at all. I'm someone who has followed his career since he was elected governor on a third party ticket. I've made it a priority to follow independents who look promising on the political scene.
When I ran for statewide office on the same third party's ballot I was honored to be able to meet and pick the brain of the man who ran Jesse's campaign. It was like getting a PhD in running a third party campaign in less than a week's time. During that time I picked his brain about Jesse. He convinced me, and Jesse has confirmed his words, "With Jesse, he'll tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. He's no politician but he's a really fine leader."
I'd like to still believe that we could elect an honest man to the office of president. I don't think we can if we stick with the party system. I'd truly like to see Jesse run for president but I can fully understand that he has given of himself above and beyond in service of his country. It would be a brutal campaign, not one I'd take on.
I'm still amazed that people here are excoriating him for telling them the truth about why he did the tv shows! They lost all respect for him because he TOLD THEM THE TRUTH! If that doesn't put your head sideways----

Here, have a pancake---made from a potato!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Nope, not Jesse at all. I'm someone who has followed his career since he was elected governor on a third party ticket. I've made it a priority to follow independents who look promising on the political scene.
When I ran for statewide office on the same third party's ballot I was honored to be able to meet and pick the brain of the man who ran Jesse's campaign. It was like getting a PhD in running a third party campaign in less than a week's time. During that time I picked his brain about Jesse. He convinced me, and Jesse has confirmed his words, "With Jesse, he'll tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. He's no politician but he's a really fine leader."
I'd like to still believe that we could elect an honest man to the office of president. I don't think we can if we stick with the party system. I'd truly like to see Jesse run for president but I can fully understand that he has given of himself above and beyond in service of his country. It would be a brutal campaign, not one I'd take on.
I'm still amazed that people here are excoriating him for telling them the truth about why he did the tv shows! They lost all respect for him because he TOLD THEM THE TRUTH! If that doesn't put your head sideways----

Here, have a pancake---made from a potato!

I'm still amazed that people here are excoriating him for telling them the truth

But you've got it wrong. We are vilifying him for suing widows and orphans . Read through the thread you will see the vast majority of posters had the same opinion .

Oh and it seems you just want the last word. I'll play" did not ".

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is his account but it seems one of his employees is posting the videos on his behalf.

Well considering from the onset of this nonsense the embedded videos weren't something any of us normies were able to embed, I think it's pretty safe to say ATS staff has been posting the drivel for him.

It's insulting being lied to like this. Ventura has openly admitted he's only interested in making a buck off conspiracy related things.

No Ventura and handlers, I'm not going to stand with you, and I'm pretty appalled ATS has been doing this. Looks like more and more people are realizing this is a charade with each money grubbing thread posted. I'm fine with making a buck, but not with lying to do it.

Glad to see mods stepping up!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Well considering from the onset of this nonsense the embedded videos weren't something any of us normies were able to embed, I think it's pretty safe to say ATS staff has been posting the drivel for him.

Interesting, good catch. I run linux and have videos disabled so I didn't even notice. I enabled it and you are right, I thought we could only embedded youtube.

I quoted his post to see what element they used to embedded and added it below to see if it would work for me?

Update: OOPS looks like we were wrong. You can use the OTG element to embed his video. Although I guess he got his own Element Tag

edit on 55731America/ChicagoFri, 17 Jul 2015 07:55:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

For the love of God, please stop calling the children orphans, their mother isn't dead.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Does it upset you that ATS makes money as well?

Elaborate on being lied too, you mean that Jesse doesn't personally create every thread?
edit on 17-7-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

For the love of God, please stop calling the children orphans, their mother isn't dead.

Orphan

Noun

a child who has lost both parents through death, or, less commonly, one parent.

The only way you could prove that is with your ID – Ten-T Certificate so present it please ?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Orphans are commonly known as children who lost both parents. These children aren't orphans, you're just doing your best to make the Kyle family look like victims to play up the sympathy card.

They're victims because a mentally unstable man killed their father & husband. They're not victims because Ventura sued the publisher and estate.
edit on 17-7-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You are confused about what that means. If a single parent is raising a child and the child has no other parent active in their life that child is considered an orphan if their single parent dies. I am sorry you can't grasp the concept of what an orphan is. Perhaps you are so angry because you saw American Sniper and you have connected with Bradley Cooper as an actor so you are defending Bradley Cooper? That doesn't change the fact that, according to testimony and a jury of their peers, Kyle LIED about an altercation he had with Jesse on several occasions, and his wife/widow continues to propagate the lie.

Are you suggesting that if someone lies about you but dies that it is OK for their widow to continue the lie?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Personally, I haven't seen the movie or the book. I outgrew fairytales long ago. When I say 'fairytales' it's not a slam on Kyle but, rather, the whole system and culture Jesse pretends like he's not a part of.

So, a loudmouthed guy who once had the support of many here has shown his true colors and been rejected. I did hate that he got lied on, but he was vindicated on that. Quit whining, Ventura and take a good look in the mirror. The folk I look up to have more character than he has demonstrated---that's it in a nutshell for me. That he won't get why we have a problem with him is expected and will only ensure his continued slide into irrelevancy.

edit on 17-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

a reply to: JesseVentura

Here's the deal big fella, drop the BS and realize that when it comes to ATS membership you are dealing with folks equally or more switched on than you in all things conspiracy.

So, NO, I will not stand with you, but I do invite you to start your own actual account here and join us in fighting the good fight.

Until then, you're off my grid.

Best post on the thread....Wish I would of said it.

I feel like we have been played.

Instead of Jesse, we are posting on an account he has no intention of reading.

Too bad really. I was looking forward to seeing him on the site.

What They said.....Period.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You are confused about what that means. If a single parent is raising a child and the child has no other parent active in their life that child is considered an orphan if their single parent dies. I am sorry you can't grasp the concept of what an orphan is. Perhaps you are so angry because you saw American Sniper and you have connected with Bradley Cooper as an actor so you are defending Bradley Cooper? That doesn't change the fact that, according to testimony and a jury of their peers, Kyle LIED about an altercation he had with Jesse on several occasions, and his wife/widow continues to propagate the lie.

Are you suggesting that if someone lies about you but dies that it is OK for their widow to continue the lie?

I am confused of nothing. Apparently you are unable to realize there is more than one definition to every word . I know a boy a few years back that was orphaned from his father, his mother was still alive but he was orphaned from his father .

I found it refreshing that my other opinions stand as truthful and in order to keep debating me people are having the slider further and further down my comments. I can only assume it is a wish from you guys to lose the debate on a lower level .

And I'm sorry you are very limited in your vocabulary. That you keep throwing the word in angry as your primary adjective . Dude you couldn't hurt my feelings with a stick, I'm not angry I'm laughing at you maybe you can't understand that through the tears of a clown .

Also remember ( most of this reply is in tongue-in-cheek and meant in humor don't get butt hurt )

Because I used to work in the circus and I certainly know a clown when I see one . Lol
edit on 17-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
33rd
edit on 17-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Orphans are commonly known as children who lost both parents. These children aren't orphans, you're just doing your best to make the Kyle family look like victims to play up the sympathy card.

They're victims because a mentally unstable man killed their father & husband. They're not victims because Ventura sued the publisher and estate.

The key word in your statement was commonly known, not exclusively known. So in your opening line you once again admitted I was correct thanks !!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I guess I should say, that I'dm still willing to give Jesse another chance. The boy seemed to have potential at one time. But this personal issue disguised as the fight against big media business has to go. As does this format here where there's no Jesse and the OP text suffers schizophrenia and can't decide who is writing it.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I guess I should say, that I'dm still willing to give Jesse another chance. The boy seemed to have potential at one time. But this personal issue disguised as the fight against big media business has to go. As does this format here where there's no Jesse and the OP text suffers schizophrenia and can't decide who is writing it.

I watched every one of Jesse's Conspiracy shows.

The were poorly researched. Poorly written and a bunch of bluff and bluster.

Honestly, I have seen many members that have much more knowledge in this subject.

But, who represented our serious questions. A Pro Wrestler...Figures

Just another way to make Conspiracy Theorists look like crazy fools.

edit on 17-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No I completely disagree with you. You're just using a technicality to support your painting this family as victims of Ventura, which is quite disgusting. Oliver was an orphan.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No I completely disagree with you. You're just using a technicality to support your painting this family as victims of Ventura, which is quite disgusting. Oliver was an orphan.

I completely pity you. That you can break the feelings and emotions of entire families and legions of military people opinions. And sum it down to a black-and-white issue . Myself I don't use such a nihilistic view when dealing with major opinions. But I guess blinders are OK especially when you have earplugs and commonsense blockage included .

Have a nice day, I'm sure we will agree on the next nine issues but I'm ready to just drop this one with you . In order to maintain some civility and friendship between us.

That was an olive branch in case you didn't notice.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join