It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura, In His Own Words: Will You Stand With Me Against Big Media?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Why cripple the widow? You want us to stand with you? I will stand with you if you send me a check...That's apparently what you are in this for in the first place....No?

So you can afford to live off the grid....With internet access, news access, television access, and much, much more....Keep that off the grid life going and take everything from the widow in the meantime....Very charitable indeed!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

If I recall, the widows estate won't be touched but rather the publishers insurance company flipping the bill.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If I recall, the widows estate won't be touched but rather the publishers insurance company flipping the bill.

Does anybody have a source for that information? All I've seen is that the estate was sued. While means correct me if I'm wrong ?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Does anybody have a source for that information? All I've seen is that the estate was sued. By all means correct me if I'm wrong ?
edit on 15-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I do, google it. That's how I found about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I do, google it. That's how I found about it.

Believe me I googled it on many occasions. So do me a favor and link me .

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Took me 2 seconds, the first link.

www.slate.com...

For the Kyle family, then, the legal tribulations surrounding American Sniper are probably wrapping up, and Taya Kyle will likely pay some damages but walk away from the affair with many millions of dollars left to her name. ​(HarperCollins’ libel insurance, in fact, will cover her defamation damages.)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
ATS should think about cutting ties with Jesse. He doesn't take part in the topics he makes, hes only using this place to pimp his show.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So is it really Jesse Ventura??

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There's a valid issue here as to why the media is going after him. Apparently it has more power than known. Since when is it their role to do this to someone(besides news talking points for example)? Where will it end?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
ATS should think about cutting ties with Jesse. He doesn't take part in the topics he makes, hes only using this place to pimp his show.

I don't believe he was contracted to take part in topics but more so share them?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007

We were sold the idea Jesse would participate in person on ATS.

The only time he contacts us is when he wants to pimp something.

I am really disappointed. Just like everyone else claiming to fight for us.

He's only in it for himself...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Took me 2 seconds, the first link.

www.slate.com...

For the Kyle family, then, the legal tribulations surrounding American Sniper are probably wrapping up, and Taya Kyle will likely pay some damages but walk away from the affair with many millions of dollars left to her name. ​(HarperCollins’ libel insurance, in fact, will cover her defamation damages.)

Look at the bold in your quote . No insurance company will ensure you for a lie. Harper's will in turn sue her for the phrase " By your knowledge do you swear all your statements are accurate to the best of your ability " .

The speculation that the insurance company will in fact pay is nothing but speculation until the check is cut .

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

His estate made 6 million off of his lies and she may have to pay something but the insurance company will flip the bill. The widow is not a victim, Jesse is. The widow may pay something but will continue to be a millionaire. The insurance company will cover the majority, if not all, of the costs.

Yet uninformed viewers demonize Jesse. Deny ignorance much?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Not today or any other day will I stand with you.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

but the insurance company will flip the bill.

You base that opinion on absolutely nothing but your presumption of what is going to happen.

My statement was not originally made on the money issue anyway. It was aimed at closure for both Jesse and Chris's widow .

Edit;

Not to mention liars call a politely worded request demonization .

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My message to Jesse....

Let It Go!

edit on 15-7-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Amazing! You think it's my opinion? It's the facts! There are numerous sources all stating the insurance company will pay for the damages, it's a fact. My link I provided you states it. It took me 2 seconds to look it up yet you claim you can't find anything, so either you're lying or really bad at using Google. For years it's been reported the insurance company will pay for most of the damages, it's not my opinion. People like you don't know this cause outlets like Fox and talking heads all claim the widow is flipping the bill.

So thanks to my link you know the name of the publisher and now you can narrow down your search about this topic because I'm not going to do anymore searches for you.

Funny enough, this thread is about the MSN going after Jesse yet this is what people are bringing up. I don't think anyone is discussing the topic at hand, just attacking Mr. Ventura.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Amazing! You think it's my opinion? It's the facts! There are numerous sources all stating the insurance company will pay for the damages, it's a fact. My link I provided you states it. It took me 2 seconds to look it up yet you claim you can't find anything, so either you're lying or really bad at using Google. For years it's been reported the insurance company will pay for most of the damages, it's not my opinion. People like you don't know this cause outlets like Fox and talking heads all claim the widow is flipping the bill.

So thanks to my link you know the name of the publisher and now you can narrow down your search about this topic because I'm not going to do anymore searches for you.

Funny enough, this thread is about the MSN going after Jesse yet this is what people are bringing up. I don't think anyone is discussing the topic at hand, just attacking Mr. Ventura.

No it is your and the ever accurate social media sites opinion. Has the check been cut yet?

As a matter fact you should really read your own source. They claim that insurance may cover the $500,000 defamation settlement but guess who's covering the other $1.345 million ?

your source

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes, Jesse, I'm with ya!
The Big Six fear you man, that's why they are flogging you and defaming you at every opportunity. They fear those who stand for truth and justice because they fear exposure of their own dirty deeds and the truckloads of cash they make off their lies and deceptions.
Just from reading the first few reactions here it is evident that they've done a fantastic job of spreading their lies and deceptions and all the faithful devotees of the Big Six are falling in line to defend them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join