It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama goes after prison rape

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He must have seen a poll on change .org that was getting popular and decided to pretend to be interested in prison rape.

I think he is a clueless teenager in disguise that doesn't personally stand for anything and lets others decide what he should be interested in. What ever way the wind is blowing Barry.

In my opinion of course.
edit on 15-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

punishment for a crime is one thing.
sending someone into a situation where they will be raped and beaten is beyond justice.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Considering the fact he may be spending the rest of his life in prison,his"posture"on this issue is understandable.
edit on CDTWedpm31161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Greathouse

History is going to be a lot more kind to Obama than everyone thinks.

Totally agree.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
He must have seen a poll on change .org that was getting popular and decided to pretend to be interested in prison rape.

I think he is a clueless teenager in disguise that doesn't personally stand for anything and lets others decide what he should be interested in. What ever way the wind is blowing Barry.

In my opinion of course.

Where did this idiotic drivel come from? I vote for a ban on all Fox News viewers and anyone who's ultra right wing conservative.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Considering the fact he may be spending the rest of his life in prison,his"posture"on this issue is understandable.

Considering Bush, Nixon and Regan never spent a day in prison and there crimes of treason were blatent in Iraq, watergate and Iran contra what makes you think Obama will ever encounter justice?

edit on 16-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

punishment for a crime is one thing.

sending someone into a situation where they will be raped and beaten is beyond justice.

Wow. Could not have said it better. It is sad it is such an issue, but it most certainly IS an issue, and though people get sent to prison, and are thus 'criminals' technically, many are there for consensual crimes. Read: Drug crimes, or drug war-related crimes. Then they are subjected to the possibility of rape in prison? Wholly unfair, methinks!

I even wrote a poem about it, posted elsewhere on the internet anonymously a few years ago. This is only the second time I have shared it, but here goes for your reading displeasure:

Drug War Rapists

They bus in young men and women, yanked by SWAT teams from home

I lock them in cells — almost never alone

Once the mandatory minimum sentences have thown away the keys,

armed with a truncheon, I club the backs of their knees.

In the dark of the night, new ones are forced to be whores,

deaf to their whimpers … I step past their doors.

Your son's working for me, in that crowd in the sanctum

He's surrounded … beat down … and he bleeds from his rectum.

I've got your sister alone too, separate from the others

trading sex with me for visits through glass with your mother.

Thank your government well — they turn a blind eye

those self-serving politicians, who let these things fly.

But they serve me well too, because they keep me employed:

an endless stream of drug war prisoners — fresh flesh to enjoy.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You call yourselves "The Land of The Free" but yet have the highest prison population (Both in terms of real numbers and per capita) than any other nation on the planet.

Dunno why that misnomer gets repeated so often. Considering LESS than 1% of the US population is in prison in the first place, But then again it's because of the OBAMA'S. who constantly go around bamning things,trying to ban things, and increasing the number of laws.

Guess people who break the laws should have gotten better lawyers, or have the DOJ in their pockets.

Prison rape eh?

Good thing them prisons have free healthcare.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well...he is an expert at raping America. So, why not.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

We can only hope he will get to experience what prison has to offer along with most of his administration.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

History is not dependent on the facts, just reliant on who's doing the writing.

judging by the ignorance of ATS, Obama could cure cancer and you'd find a reason to ridicule and berate the guy.

No wonder America is in such bad shape, its people do nothing but whinge and moan and blame the other guy.

Good luck with the next republican that comes into power, maybe then America will grow the F**k up and realize the nonsense they cried about with Obama was totally meaningless.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
jail is the worst place to be these days
a shocking reminder to all of us on the outside

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yea, I think Conservatives are going to be in for a surprise when Obama becomes honored as one of our better Presidents. Just a statement of reality at this point.

Better President? We're still in a recession, more kids are living below poverty level than the height of said recession and his poking and prodding at racial relations has set us back in said relations by decades.

What rock have you been living under?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

You are so right.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

In my opinion of course.

Where did this idiotic drivel come from? I vote for a ban on all Fox News viewers and anyone who's ultra right wing conservative.

How progressive and pro liberty you are compared to said conservatives.

It truly boggles the mind how Liberals cannot see past their own narrow and hypocritical views.......

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

We aren't in a recession according to any economists that matter. The most you could call what we are is a lull, but most economists will tell you that our economy is booming. So I don't know what YOU are talking about. Stop getting all your news from only Conservative websites and maybe you can crawl out from under the rock YOU must be under.
edit on 22-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Back on toipc.

Rape is wrong no matter were it is.

Prison rape may be to some a "joke" but its wrong.

Being in prison should not be a excuse to allow crimes to other inmates and one that causes mental damage.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

In my opinion of course.

Speak of idiotic drivel.

Ban all speech that you don't agree with or hurts your feelings right? How progressive of you.

I'm registered Independent and a CNN news watcher thank you.
edit on 22-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join