It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me a stupid question I will give you a stupid answer .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
To honor of all the stupid AME threads floating about the Internet . I came up with this idea for this stupid thread . I haven't seen it anywhere and I hope it is an original thought but I guess that hope is pretty stupid .

In my years on the stupid Internet. I have seen many very stupid questions go unanswered . But then I have also seen many stupid replies that beg for even stupider answers .

I hope this thread will bring all the stupid to one centralized location . With any hope at all we will be able to stamp the stupid out. I have also seen a strange but castiron phenomena among the stupid . If you can get two stupid people talking about something stupid they will leave everyone else alone .

So ask me a stupid question, I will give you a stupid answer .

I have only one stupid rule on this thread. Every sentence of every question must use the word stupid in it . As reference I give my stupid OP .

Tongue and cheek post mods ,( almost put stupid before mods but I wasn't sure you guys could take it) . Lol

This thread is meant in fun please don't be offended by the word stupid.

edit on 15-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Given that there are many many stupid people on the internet could you do something to remedy this?

Could you say or do something that would reduce the amount of stupid things said on a daily basis and by how much?

Sorry if my question seems stupid.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you are locked in a stupid car and you have a stupid baseball bat how would you get out of the stupid car
edit on 07/11/2014 by Goldenwilys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Given that there are many many stupid people on the internet could you do something to remedy this?

Could you say or do something that would reduce the amount of stupid things said on a daily basis and by how much?

Sorry if my question seems stupid.

First reply stays on track and uses stupid appropriately in each sentence .

I know my hope is a stupid hope . But maybe if we can centralize stupidity . The sheer volume of stupid people will cancel each other out?

link   

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
If you are locked in a stupid car and you have a stupid baseball bat how would you get out of the stupid car

I would roll down the stupid window . Lol

link   
How do you distinguish between a stupid question and an intelligent one?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse
That works but it would be easier to hit unlock rather then climbing out a stupid window

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So you are in actual fact suggesting that we quantify stupid so it can then be regulated on a national level as opposed to being self regulated with differing definitions and expectations.

Some sort of stupid scale would need to be created so we could first understand the level of stupidity and work from there.

I think your answer has merit but others may see it as stupid.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm not the first to ask this but here goes: Do midgets have night vision?
edit on 7 15 2015 by JohnTheSmith because: ETA

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
How do you distinguish between a stupid question and an intelligent one?

Now don't be offended, but as an example I'm going to point out your stupid question . As an example on how easy it is to tell the difference between a intelligent question and a stupid one .

Just playing don't be offended by the use of the word stupid .

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
That works but it would be easier to hit unlock rather then climbing out a stupid window

True I gave a stupid reply in line with this stupid thread .

I get points in that sentence for the double usage of the word stupid !

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

How long is a piece of string...

I know silly question.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If people have Colors as Surnames like Green or Brown, where are all the Mr Yellows or Miss Purples?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What is it with you and brown shoes? Don't try and deny it!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

So you are in actual fact suggesting that we quantify stupid so it can then be regulated on a national level as opposed to being self regulated with differing definitions and expectations.

Some sort of stupid scale would need to be created so we could first understand the level of stupidity and work from there.

I think your answer has merit but others may see it as stupid.

That idea isn't to stupid!!!! But in order to classify stupid, we will first need to categorize stupid . Here's some different types of stupid if anyone wants to add to this list by all means do so .

Book stupid
Street stupid
Naïve stupid
Lazy stupid
Hateful and bigoted stupid
Loud and obnoxious stupid
Arrogant stupid
" stop eating the paint chips " stupid
Educated stupid
Butthurt stupid
edit on 15-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
I'm not the first to ask this but here goes: Do midgets have night vision?

This is like the double jeopardy of stupid . You must use the word stupid in every sentence if you want a stupid reply .

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ismynameimportant

How long is a piece of string...

I know silly question.

Replace the word silly with stupid and I'll give you an answer .

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

When I use a stupid nailgun to do some home dentistry, why is it my stupid leg twitches?

I'm not doing anything to my stupid leg!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

When I use a stupid nailgun to do some home dentistry, why is it my stupid leg twitches?

I'm not doing anything to my stupid leg!

It's a stupid electrical discharge between your stupid amalgamated silver fillings and the iron in the nail. But the truly stupid know that nail guns are better used for brain surgery .

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Here's another color related question: Why do people get green with envy? Can one ever be Turquoise with envy, or Cyan with envy?

What about those Yellow bellies? Can they also be saffron bellied or canary bellied?

I fear I've open a can of worms.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join