It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most popular UFO videos : The real stories behind them

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thanks Isaac, this is as entertaining as it is important.

There is not much more that forensic video analysis can do for old work, and you have proven that you really do not need to go there when you have the real stories behind the images.

One thing that always bothered me in Ufology... was the fact that our later cell and smart phones have some rather dense pixel resolutions. If you study how CCD's/CMOS sensors in these camera's are manufactured, you know that not any 2 are really 100% alike. Some have missing pixels, others faint and others over-bright. Way to small to see without special equipment, but these anomolies exist, and anything recorded from them, have the same defects imprinted in them. Of course, you need the raw, high resolution recorded video, with no external enhancement.

Why has there never been an attempted authorization of an alleged video clip, by authenticating it with the CCD that it was claimed it came from?

This is not rocket science, and it would be very do-able by a video forensics expert.... Perhaps too expensive, but if you think about it, in many cases, the proof would be in that analysis that at least the camera had taken the shots, and with some GPS, authorization about where the camera has been.. Just some thoughts on it.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I was at a MUFON digital forensic when this was originally debunked. My learned opinion this video was faked by counterintelligence to cap off the many other images and sightings that had compiled to start to be a problem for the many programs being done in reverse engineering. If you see and study all the evidence then see how this came in later, was a high-resolution format that gave investigators confidence they could find evidence, and of course, they did. A perfect example of how counterintelligence can squelch a massive amount of information with one well-done fake. Classic.

I have been a digital illustrator and visual producer 10 years before Photoshop. I've seen the whole progression of digital media from development to media today. Nothing is unfakable and everything can be debunked. Gone are the days of illusions that any truth can be gleaned from anything. Even your own experience. Until we can see with our other perceptive abilities that are as yet in our slowly evolved physical and mental-awareness we will be spitting against the wind.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ADDENDUM: Study the data on this. It's the only way to be able to consider what happened.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 4/28/2018 by ZeroGhost because: Dupe Destruct

edit on 4/28/2018 by ZeroGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroGhost

ADDENDUM: Study the data on this. It's the only way to be able to consider what happened.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

lol, look who posted it.
----------
Explanation of the Recent "Strange Craft" Sightings

by "Isaac"

from CoastToCoastAM Website

My Experience with the CARET Program and Extra-terrestrial Technology
by "Isaac"

June 2007

from IsaacCaret Website

---------------
Hmmmm..
edit on 5-5-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join