It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Preservation Act and EM weapons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There seems to have not been much about the Space Preservation Act recently. This article about the response by supposedly paranoid people to the support by Richmond City for the act should be considered. Firstly the old tin foil hat slagging off at crazies joke is wearing a bit thin. There is obviously something going on, or there would not be so many people spontaneously seeking assistance. It does seem though that it is part of a far wider problem of electromagnetic weapons being reported as being used in the community. Many could be closer than space. It could be the kid next door who got the design for changing a microwave oven into a weapon off the internet. Implying people are crazy is avoiding a real issue in my opinion.

paranoids?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jed Stuart

man, thats wild. It makes me wonder if they passed the bill just to be nice to some crazy old lady. It seems like after it was passed they got more and more from all over, prank calls maybe? Other crazies?

I mean you're right somethin could be goin on but this town looks crazy as hell, I mean look at our host...

edit on 15-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: Jed Stuart

I mean you're right somethin could be goin on but this town looks crazy as hell, I mean look at our host...

That sort of violence seems to be on the increase all over.

EM weapons are a reality. Just imagine when more and more people get access to them. An assailant can deal with someone without it being obvious who did it or where from.

join