It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elephant in The Room - The Culture of Minority Violence

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Well, haven't you seen how gay/feminine young men are these days? I feel like I could beat them all up and steal their lunch money. Even the ultra macho hip hop culture have been gayified. I feel like Rambo among these hipster schmucks.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danke
How about affirmative action?

Blacks represent a minority population, but seem to be getting handouts/jobs over other minority groups.

Is that fair?

Affirmative active has changed over the years, even being eliminated in places it was once strong, but I agree it is not fair and I do not agree with it. It is/was a band-aid to an open wound that really didn't work as people wished it did.

Why aren't Asians or Latinos given the same handouts?

Well Asians are not considered minority because their average income is not at an minority level, yes stupid I know, they make too much...

I'm not sure if the Latinos are or are not, we just get all the propaganda from the black side, but they might get it too and actually use it without issues.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Ok, good. Back to Africa then, then they would no longer be a minority. A homogeneous society is always preferable and superior. Since white people are just a problem and descendants of evil cannibals anyway maybe black people could go and live amongst themselves and see how that goes.

Well except for they are not African so that is a stupid answer. They are American as much as anyone else...Maybe if all the white people when back to Europe...lol

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You can't go by total numbers, you have to look at it in terms of percentage of population. Otherwise you end up with very skewed results.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Europeans conquered the Americas because we excel in matters of war. Either way, you know segregation would work much better. Thousands of problems amazingly solved like magic. Just cut of all contact between white people and black people, maybe allow some trade but no mingling, we wouldn't want the white devils to pervert the innocent noble savages. I wish there was some scenario where blacks were isolated so we could definitely say whether everything is the fault of white people or not.

Only a black person could tell black people to get their f act together and take full responsibility of where they're at. Maybe Tupac could've done it but they're not listening to no white person. I yell at my people to get their # together all the time.. I'm about done with their liberal bullsh*t

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ok, good. Back to Africa then, then they would no longer be a minority. A homogeneous society is always preferable and superior. Since white people are just a problem and descendants of evil cannibals anyway maybe black people could go and live amongst themselves and see how that goes.

Well except for they are not African so that is a stupid answer. They are American as much as anyone else...Maybe if all the white people when back to Europe...lol

Can you have it both ways? Argue that transporting Africans here against their will was illegal, but then confer a "legal" status upon them?

Some families came here on a boat, some came here in a boat. It's not exactly the same, is it?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Europeans conquered the Americas because we excel in matters of war. Either way, you know segregation would work much better. Thousands of problems amazingly solved like magic. Just cut of all contact between white people and black people, maybe allow some trade but no mingling, we wouldn't want the white devils to pervert the innocent noble savages. I wish there was some scenario where blacks were isolated so we could definitely say whether everything is the fault of white people or not.

Only a black person could tell black people to get their f act together and take full responsibility of where they're at. Maybe Tupac could've done it but they're not listening to no white person. I yell at my people to get their # together all the time.. I'm about done with their liberal bullsh*t

Europe didn't excel in war by any tactical metric. They excelled because of technology. If you want to talk about a society that was extremely capable in matters of war without having to leverage a scientific advantage look to the Mongols. They very nearly conquered the world with nothing more than horsemanship and brutal practices.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

They prevailed because of the warrior spirit of the gestalt mind. And how many times did white men "conquer the world" in various fashions? The track record is unparalleled because of the warrior nature. Only the kung-fu masters of old conquered the methods of deadly hand to hand combat more thoroughly, only elves could hope to survive against such odds.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why are East Asians so superior as immigrants by the way? They constantly put everyone to shame, must be a heavy burden to have to strive to uphold such lofty aspirations with so many "tiger moms" around. Meanwhile white kids aren't concerned in the slightest. They think that race is a non issue and a significant segment talk of Borg-like absorption like hypnotized zombies. But try telling the Chinese you're one of them because you immigrated there, refer to relativistic egalitarian drivel and the non existence of races and see how that goes.

Everyone is all about their people, except white people and the culture of white men have effectively been neutered. Right behind this liberal cycle comes another wave of national romanticism, it'll be another völkisch like movement sweeping certain nations which might coincide with a mass revealing and a show of force by a high tech Nazi meta civilisation allied with negative ET's. They might go for total white supremacy and dictatorship because they're the enemies of the so called chosen ones which are the inner circle of international Jewry. One side works for the architect, the other for the black sun but no one seems to know who's who and which is which and it is said that no one has known for thousands of years.
edit on 16-7-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: Because of national romanticism and the memories of fornstora dar

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Personally, myself and my wife as a mixed race couple are simply fed up with the loud, dumb and proud brigade, the majority of this is made up of non white people (fact), people who have had all the advantages of schooling and work here in the UK but chose to cop out or culturally separate themselves from communities. Now my inlaws and my wife are Muslim, I'm not or even religious but that has never been an issue with my inlaws or my extended family but where we live its over run with Radical Islam, families who refuse to integrate and send their kids to radical schools, we have an entire set of new houses all of which are inhabited by radical families and the refuse to let their kids play in the play park that is 200ft from their doors which is used by ordinary Muslims and many other races and cultures but here's where the point is, most of the teenage males from these families are the local drug dealers, I could post dozens of pictures that show the gangs but I'd most likely get unwanted Police annoyance because of some ultra PC member.

And on the point of the drug gangs who are made up of a massive majority of black members (they have one mixed race member and 3 white members of of 50 plus), most of these lads I know of, they grew up here and one of the leaders used to sit outside my block with his sister after school and were good kids but now the boy is a major league drug dealer with fire arm offences and his sister is a baby producer and dumber than a box of frogs yet they HAD the chances.

The seen criminals on my estate are almost totally non white, be they Somali, Pakistani or Black those are the most prolific offenders yet each one has had all the chances to be better, our high street is filled with young and mostly stupid young non white women with 3 kids and one on the way strolling in and out of the take away places and pound shops, the level of intelligence is / manners is shockingly low but the gear they wear is shockingly expensive. Are there other races who are like this, yes indeed but the majority are non white HERE and what is more annoying is that these youngsters actually believe they are owed the benefits they get and in some cases its a generational thing, kids as young as 14 with kids walking along the road smoking and cussing at the kids and putting nothing in to the pot but taking as much as they can out of it and yes its actually a general attitude amongst the young of all races but its the black youth that are most vocal about it.

If I think back to the 70's when I was a teen in Dalston East London which was a melting pot area composed of white and most Jamaican / Caribbean familes it was fine, I as a white kid sold Black Echoes, a paper for the black community on Ridley Road market and myself and Erol never got a single problem, most of the lads both black and white were in or looking for work and apart from the racist Police having pops at the young black lads the rest of us all got on fine. It seems a MILLION miles away from today where large quantities of black youth simply turn to crime because it more money than working and of course the whole music culture they listen to tells them to rebel and do all this stuff where as the reggae I used to hear and listen to had a single message back in the 70's, to stand up for your rights, now its f**k the Police and shoot rob and be bad..

Utterly shocking but to ignore the stats is simply stupid, they bare witness to what is happening here in my part of the UK and I can only imagine from my experiences in the US and the social media I've seen just how insane it is over there. And the social media of obese black women fighting with their children watching and rampages through shopping centres isn't posted by racist whites saying racial things about the people in the video's its posted the people IN THE VIDEO's like a badge of honour (can we say World Star Hip Hop one more time).

The only encouragement I have is that I saw a clip from outside Brixton tube here in the UK, now Brixton is a very black area but I worked there a lot and never had any issues but in the clip there a fight between a white and black male but unlike the near madness seen is US video's where all the black guys pile in and kick seven shades out of the white guy in a mainly black area it was nice to see both white and black people trying to stop the fight and even though the white bloke was being very racist the black guy wanted to restrain him until the police got there and the public of all races HELPED, it was like being back in the 70's where we all got on...

Sadly here where I live, its anything but that..Be it race or religion, it all ends up in violent criminality with the older people of all races feeling the threat..

Sorry people but Black crime is well and truly on the up here and its SHOCKING to see how willing they are to be instantly violent over anything, what also shock me is the mass increase in Radical Islamic criminals, I read the news daily and there's anything from 1 to 10 plus ultra violent acts committed by people who say they are Islamic which mostly instructs peace and caring towards people even if they are not of their faith, yet when you dig deeper you find they are radicals who support the man made crap which is both violent and sexist.
edit on 16-7-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Is it purely impoverishment and economics?

Mostly.

That and when a whole block doesn't have any fathers raising their kids because they've all been thrown in jail for non violent offenses, with sentences that are 15 to 30 percent longer than their same white counterparts, you start having a culture break down.

Then on top of that, add a entire system of support that encourages poor people to remain poor in order to continue receiving benefits, as opposed to pulling themselves out of poverty and voila!

You know have a sustainable system of poverty, crime and most importantly, ( to those in charge ) a voting block that will tick any blue/red name on the ballot to keep getting their hand outs. This isn't only for minority communities, plenty of poor whites act exactly the same.

One only needs to go to any trailer park, in various states be they red or blue to find an example of that.

So no you're not a racist. But a combination of institutionalized racism, and bad problem solving by politics, churches and the population in general, over several generations that have caused this.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: Phage

If all things were equal then yes, a proportionate number of whites would be incarcerated.
But all things are not equal, most blacks are living at or below the poverty line, in low income neighborhoods.
We all know that most of these areas are crime heavy, at least more so than upper class neighborhoods.

As I said previously, I won't argue that the police profile blacks more than they do whites.
The initial police contact with them may often come from profiling, but ending up in prison is usually the result of a crime that was actually commited. Drug possession, illegal firearm, etc, etc..

Ok, enough apologizing about profiling because that has nothing to do with this. Take a look at the homicide rates. Does anyone actually believe that the cops profiled the killer to be black, then a judge and jury falsely convicted innocent blacks because they were black? If anyone believes that, I've got some prime swamp ground to sell you.

Yes, I do. You can keep the swamp land, but what you describe happens all the time.
edit on 16-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
Very well put.

a reply to: Mclaneinc

That's a hell of an alternative perspective and insight, that's even worth it's own thread.

a reply to: reldra

relda, I agree that it does happen, but in regards to the truly innocent and class of people your referring to, it's not near to the point of it even marginally effecting the cumulative statistics of violent crime. Even still the majority of racial profiling that does occur in regards to violent crime is sadly understandable, based on the simple profile and demeanor the violent thug culture openly identifies with and represents. And again, that's what we're talking about, thug culture not necessarily minorities although they represent this culture almost exclusively.
edit on 16-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12

originally posted by: rexsblues

Let me go ahead and point out the fact that there's something uncomfortable about even reading this thread, something within us wants to either find racism within this, or find a way to use it as a justifiable excuse for dismissing this culture of violence... isn't that f'd up? (Thanks MSM!)

Not at all, maybe a generational thing. But sort of, get where you're coming from, maybe? Lol. Maybe not.

But how would feminism have been advanced if using statistics, ect., been seen, before the get go, as misogynistic? Lol. Failure to launch at its finest. It'd been enmity from the get go.

Yeah, I'll quote my own post.

Simplified? More so?

If these people, groups are so, f"ing important and worth talking about? Why the F are you getting caught up in stupid BS that doesn't, and, as defined, can't do anything. These people are dying.

Be PC, or not PC, but you're both just sitting. Go home.

Take it to some fantastical nonsense land, and these people are dying. Blacks get shot a lot in Chicago. Whether outright racist and don't care, or defending against aspersions against blacks. They are dying.

Cain and Abel going on up in here.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Even in medicine you have distinct differences based on race/genetics as to what medications work optimally.

And your concern to begin with is helping them, but you're color blind and they die. Great. Lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: WUNK22

What the heck is White privilege?

I have been white all my life and I have had absolutely no privileges what so ever.

More things are handed to blacks and Hispanics than whites.

You must be mistaken and you must have meant Ethnic Privilege or minority Privilege because for the last 50 years they are the ones who have had things handed to the on a silver platter.

If you have to ask what White Priviledge is, then you wouldn't comprehend it if someone explained it thoroughly to you.

You would just have excuses as say 'I'm not racist'.

Many do that, it just further reiterates how simple they really are.

(I'm white)

White privelege is a myth created by feminism to give original guilt, to control and manipulate. Its goal is to say that you are invalid because of your race. Talk to the working poor that happen to be white. There is certainly discrimination, but white privelege? No, the only privelege is that of the very wealthy.

For example, if you haave two dogs and their master beats the first once, and the second twice, does that make first dog priveleged? No, obviously not, except in thi new upside down world we live in where reality is no longer reality.

That really isn't it at all. I'll post a couple of links for you to read up on. Its about the system. Its not about you, or me being racist. It really is fascinating, at the very least I think you'll enjoy the readings even if you disagree.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I choose to go by what I see with my own two eyes, and believe what I have personally experienced. I live in the country. The people in my area are quite diverse. The Whites are in the majority, with illegal aliens and migrant farmers coming in second. Blacks and Whites live and work together in this area and have done so for years. About 50 miles from me is a small town were almost all the residents , except for the land owners, are American Blacks. They have worked the fields for over a century. They live in abject poverty and own little or nothing. Most all have children and family members that have escaped the poverty and the area. I have worked closely with these people and they are a proud group that ask for nothing, and have worked with their hands and the sweat of their brow their entire lives. I have tried to help their children, that have through education and hard work, have obtain successful lives outside of the area, try to relocate their parents and loved ones for this area of squalor. But the old folks rather stay in an area where they know everyone, have built their reputations, and know the rules. Outside of their fishbowl they are lost, looked down on and consider themselves an embarrassment for their family that "made it".

These people depend on each other. They need little, and they take their proud in the pictures and stories of those that broke free. There is crime among them but nothing on the scale that is described here. Most of the crime are crimes of passion, fueled by alcohol. Drugs have found their way to this town but most are way too poor to afford this vice, so the number of drug addicts are relatively low. Add to that that the police in the area knows everyone by name and address. There is no place for them to hide for long. These people usually are no harm to others, outside of their community, and very few people that are not invited, even visit the town. The few times I was there I was treated as a curiosity, but was treated with kindness and courtesy. When they found out why I was there, they became my guides and guardians. The only thing that most of these people are guilty of, is giving up on the hope of having a better life for themselves.

The suburban areas that surround the area where I live is home to the super wealthy. They include Blacks, Whites, Jews and foreigners. Move further out and you run into small clusters of ghetto spots. These areas are mixed, and a few because of history, have a majority of one race or another. These areas are where the crime stats go up, but again, they are threats to themselves and those that live in their communities. Even in these areas there are the bad apples that are not supported by those that are just trying to eek out a living and trying to do better.

I have lived in the south over half my life. I lived in the city for a brief time, the suburbs a bit longer, and returned to my roots in the country. I have worked with people of all creeds, colors, and cultures. There have been some that I did not like, but it was based on an action or interaction that was related to me personally. It was not because of their race, creed or culture. For every person of any race that I "don't" like, there are more people of that same race that I "do" like.

I have been all over the United States and abroad. I came into contact with people of all backgrounds, races and cultures. I have lived and worked with these people and most were people struggling to make it the same way I was. I don't live in a fairy tale world and I am not the odd one out. I see these stories all over the internet and even sometimes on the news, but thank God, it is not like this where I live, and I am willing to bet it is not like this where most people live.

There is only one reason I can think of that would have people saying the vile racist things and promoting hate and war among the races, here and other places on the internet. I just don't understand how they think it will benefit them or anyone else. We live on a planet that thrives on diversity. Isolation brings death and stagnation. We truly can't be so easily manipulated and controlled. Let them do their own dirty work. Don't make it any easier for them.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Our society promotes a belief that the ghetto lifestyle is chic. Look at the artist they push on the children. Look at the message they push. A child locked in hell and only sees the good life as a golden city in the sky, will jump gleefully on the bandwagon that tells them they are special, cool, odd and envied. They cling to being ghetto-fabulous. It is a dream they can reach. A big frog locked in a tiny fishbowl.

The question we should be asking is why are they pushing this agenda? We are not blind and we are not stupid.

We are afraid and too comfortable and safe on our independent shores. It is not until the flood waters rise high enough to make us fear braving the waters less than drowning, that you are going to see people!e start to demand change.

I just hope it is not too late.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It seems like everyone in this thread is white and will never in their life ever have to experience growing up as a minority in America so keep your opinions to yourself. Thanks for pointing out the violence problem but most of you really are acting g racist in this thread and it has nothing to do with the statistics but what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Are we going to talk about how the white race has the highest percent of drug users within a race. And how they spend the most money on drugs if we were to stop white people from buying drugs the Mexican cartels would be out of business tomorrow.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join