It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Contributors Almost Fight Over Opinion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

Geraldo did resemble Travis Bickle from TAXI DRIVER. I thought for sure a derringer was gonna pop out of his sleeve.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Phoenix

I'd say that different news programs are corrupted differently by this. Though, honestly, I'd say that CNN is the most likely to promote truth over ratings, but even THEY have been guilty of not doing that. But Fox News is the worst offender of all of them. After all, Fox News LOVES to rub it in everyone's faces that they are the highest rated news network.

It is hard to promote truth when you don't know what the truth is anymore. CNN is no different then any other news network. Its a rating game. DEMs are going to stick up for their news networks as the REPs are going to stick up for theirs. It is getting kind of old. Same crap different day bigger pile.......smaller shovel.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Funny how people say they hate fox but they can't stop watching it.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

It's a lot like NASCAR. I'm not a fan and don't watch it and see no point in watching it. However, I'm always interested and will most likely watch the wrecks when they happen. Especially when it's a pile up or a major accident.

It's not that I like the idea of people getting hurt or injured either. It's just human nature I guess.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

I dropped cable years ago so try again.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

The Socratic principle is explained in the statement: "There are only so many Tall people and so many Short people in the world...the MAJORITY are somewhere in between."

A wise man/woman watches and reads the two opposing extremes to get A FAIR UNDERSTANDING of the majority in the middle.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

You missed my point. I said they are all guilty. CNN is just the least biased. If you want a more liberal leaning network, look at MSNBC. They are the liberal equivalent of Fox News, but then they aren't as bad as Fox News either, because they don't have to make up news to appeal to their viewer base. They use different propaganda tactics to appeal to their viewership. Saying that they are both guilty of the same thing is the amateur way to look at it. It is MUCH more nuanced than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join